[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You bought my game, right darling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: anime tiddies.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anime tiddies.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
You bought my game, right darling?
>>
>>342728837

yeah i pirated your game slut
>>
>>342728837
yes, now c-can i touch them?
>>
>>342729138

only if you bought the special edition™
>>
I want to walk the path of Nohr
Especially if it passes between that valley
>>
>Nohr has Camilla and a little sister who isn't a stuttering retard
>Hoshido has flat the character and aforementioned stuttering retard
>>
>>342728837
Used, yes.

It's already for sale used. No money for NoA.
>>
i did
it makes me feel like a retard
i want to blame the rng but thats not the whole truth
>finally get a strat going
>miss
>miss
>dead
>ragequit. again.
>>
>>342728837
Yes, I bought the Japanese version.
>>
>>342730941

>Hoshido
>older brother is a closet homo samurai with dumb hair and a ninja fetish who carries casuals through Birthwrong
>his son is a stereotypical jock with a thirst for bandit cock
>younger brother is an edgy, angsty bowfag with trust issues
>his son is just as dead as him on the inside but tries to be "so le happy!! xDD" and annoying as possible
>older sister has a personality flatter than her chest and her voice sounds like pebbles being rubbed together furiously
>younger sister is a stuttering retard who can't fend for herself

>Nohr
>Older brother is a handsome prince with gorgeous locks who loves animals and owns a badass sword
>His son is competent at everything, is 100% guaranteed to grow up into a hunk like his father, and will never succumb to bandit cock.
>Younger brother is a cool, stylish badass tactician who's actually pretty chill and level-headed once you get to know him.
>His son is fabulous as hell, a smooth-talker, and could probably have his own harem of beautiful women if he wanted to.
>Older sister knows you well and actually loves you for who you are. She also has a lovely pair of tatas and would gladly smother you in them.
>Younger sister is cute, spunky, and doesn't have a speech impediment. Could probably beat up a grown man with her staff if she wanted to.

I can't how utterly superior the Nohrian family is to the Hoshidan one. It's almost sad that they even exist.
>>
>>342734626
Plus Elise loves you so much she takes your side in every path.
>>
>>342732436
Same. I started intentionally going into chapters like a madman just to see what worked before taking them on seriously
>>
No NA release with Sawashiro no buy
>>
File: 1460558795754.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460558795754.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>342728837
nope.
awakening is better :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 750x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 750x1110
>>342728837
>bought
>>
>>342728837
No, because they won't let me pat your head if I buy your game. Also hacking my 3ds for one game seems like a hassle and I'm not sure if they ever finished translating the game fully.
>>
File: 55800187_p0.png (2 MB, 1516x2280) Image search: [Google]
55800187_p0.png
2 MB, 1516x2280
>>342734626
>could probably have his own harem of beautiful women
And he'd be the most beautiful amongst them.
Stupid sexy Forrest.
>>
File: tumblr_o7baihXRQU1qdi1vdo1_1280.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7baihXRQU1qdi1vdo1_1280.jpg
273 KB, 1280x720
>>342734626
Such a shame the best siblings are stuck in such a retarded plot.
>>
>>342736828
Both plots are absolutely retarded. I can't bring myself to spend money on Revelation because I can only imagine it's just as dumb, if not dumber
>>
>>342728837
Do you expect me to play 240p games?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.