[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATTLEFIELD 4 TO HAVE BATTLELOG REMOVED AND A NEW UI FOR ING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Battlefield 4.jpg (40 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield 4.jpg
40 KB, 640x349
BATTLEFIELD 4 TO HAVE BATTLELOG REMOVED AND A NEW UI FOR INGAME SERVER BROWSER

CONFIRMED FOR BATTLEFIELD 1 ASWELL

http://bf4central.com/2016/06/bf4-ui/
>>
>refines it's shitty website so much that it's actually OK now
>nukes it

wew
>>
Good riddance. Not that anyone cares enough to play Battlefield anymore.
>>
It went downhill in 2011 so no one cares.
>>
oh thank fuck, finally
I don't ever want to see battlelog again
>>
>>342727340
Plenty of people do
http://bf4stats.com/
>>
It's funny how they used battlelog so that ostensibly push out updates to the browser frequently and decouple it from the game itself.

Of course then it didn't support any 64 bit browser and constantly had issues. Fuck DICE
>>
>>342727156
Its not actually a good replacement for just launching the game and doing the server browser there
>>
But then how will i know how many hours I've logged online?
>>
I ended up liking Battlelog tbqh
liked that I could check the servers available without starting up the game
when it fucked up it was irritating though
>>
Really doesn't matter to me. One of the few things I play Battlefield games for is commander mode
>>
>>342729339
I think he meant anyone who isn't a dumb pleb.
>>
GTFO, SERIOUSLY

>it's fucking real

AHAHAHAHA ALL THESE YEARS I'VE BEEN SAYING HOW FUCKING RETARDED AND CHEAP THIS BATTLELOG BULLSHIT WAS, AND THIS IS THE QUOTE THEY GIVE US:

>As DICE puts it, “The new Battlefield user interface is designed to improve the experience"

YOU MEAN LIKE WE SAID IT WOULD ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO WHEN BATTLELOG REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD TO BEGIN WITH?

What a fucking horrible design and decision that shit was. Completely put me off from their games for the longest time. Nice to see them unfuck it and come back to their senses again.
>>
>>342731191
>*plays overwatch*
>>
JESUS FUCK YES, now i can actually play 1 when it comes out. I might even reinstall 4, it was almost entirely battlelog that killed it for me.

One of ea/dice's all-time worst ideas
>>
>>342731338
relax you autist
>>
I just bought this from the PSN sale and wondered why the Battlelog never worked. I guess this is why.
>>
>>342731623
You need to access battlelog after starting the game and logging in.
>>
>>342726210
That's great news. I've hated the Battlelog since BF3.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.