[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are any of the Assassin's Creed games any good and worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: AssassinsCreed.jpg (172 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
AssassinsCreed.jpg
172 KB, 1280x1024
So are any of the Assassin's Creed games any good and worth playing, /v/?
>>
They are all incredibly monotonous and repetitive, only 2 was decent if I recall right.
>>
Just play Black Flag and be done with it.
>>
Most of /v/ agrees that 2 and Black Flag were objectively enjoyable games.

I personally have played most of the games and I'd agree with that sentiment.
>>
2, brotherhood, 4

if you have to pick just one, brotherhood
>>
2, brotherhood and fuck all the rest

play revelations if you want 'closure'
>>
>>342719095
This, also Brotherhood
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (54 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
54 KB, 480x360
Who else moderately excited for Assassin's Creed WE?
>>
Haven't played any after the ancient ayylium shit in 2.
>>
>>342718558
2, Black Flag were pretty good. Rogue was pretty good as well, it has the best story out of all of them.
>>
1 had the best setting and main character but is pretty primitive gameplay wise
2's pretty good overall
Brotherhood is 2 but even better
Revelations is garbo, adds a lot of gimmicky shit and it feels insanely bloated, but the hookblade makes moving around quite fun
3 is very divisive. Personally I have a hard-on for native American stuff so I really like it but I have to say in terms of gameplay it's a big step down apart from the ship segments which are great
4 is brilliant, best pirate game in years, it's incredibly fun
Rogue is basically 4 but in a different setting with a less charming main character, still worth a pirate or if you can get it at a low price
Unity looks beautiful but is a technical disaster, steer clear
Syndicate is trash
>>
Brotherhood and Black Flag were the ones I had fun with.
>>
>>342719645
The only good thing about 3 was Haytham, really. As a non-american, I didn't find the setting all that interesting. It was kinda cool to see all that nature, snow and stuff, but sadly there wasn't much to do there.
>>
File: 1466539991470.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
1466539991470.png
259 KB, 358x339
>>342720145
I'm not American either, I'm Croatian, but I still think Native American history is pretty cool, though the gameplay itself wasn't so interesting.
>>
>>342720145
>The only good thing about 3 was Haytham
>That moment when you switch to Connor and suddenly everyone's switch flips and they become mustache twirling villains until you kill them.
>Every member of the Templars tells Connor extremely reasonable things when dying but he keeps listening to Achilles just telling him to murder them without any real reason besides "they must die".
>Meanwhile Haytham keeps trying to turn Connor
Those three or four missions where you partner up with Haytham are Connor's best missions outside of the Homestead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.