[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rune Factory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Wiki-background[1].jpg (149 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background[1].jpg
149 KB, 1600x1000
So for some reason this franchise managed to go under my radar although it seems to be right up my aisle.
I don't have a 3DS (yet) so there's just 1-3 for me to play. Any recommendations where I should start? Does it make sense to play 1 and 2 or is 3 just superior gameplay wise and I should start with that?

General Rune Factory thread I guess
>>
>>342718084
They get progressively better so, RF3 is the tip top for you to start with really. Unless you prefer the character designs from either 1 or 2, 3 would be your best bet.
>>
>>342718294
Also a big part of Rune Factory (like any HM game for that matter) is the town of quirky characters. If one game's characters grate for you, try another one.
>>
>>342718084
Just go straight to 3.
>>
>>342718084
It makes sense if you have like a big urge for rpg farming simulator with animu girls. Otherwise just play 3 and if you want more play 4. Also "under the radar" lmao, no. The series is well known for anyone who likes harvest moon, the problem right now it's that HM license is Rip. So we don't know if Xseed is gonna make another game similar to it
>>
start with Frontier (Wii), 3 (DS) or 4 (3DS).
Avoid Tides of Destiny like the plague for your first Rune Factory.
>>
File: 17288462_p0.png (143 KB, 400x563) Image search: [Google]
17288462_p0.png
143 KB, 400x563
So i played RFF, first year, summer, and i already find enough monsters to do all my basic farm jobs (From watering to harvesting).
Suddenly the game become dull because the only thing i have left is adventuring. Is this normal? Also best girl.
>>
>>342718749
>the problem right now it's that HM license is Rip. So we don't know if Xseed is gonna make another game similar to it

1. HM is still "alive" with Natsume and Story of Seasons is the actual Harvest Moon.
2. Xseed doesn't make games.
>>
Rune Factory, more like Waifu Factory.
>>
File: 7596089_p0.jpg (527 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
7596089_p0.jpg
527 KB, 800x600
>>342721915
Oh you aren't kidding, m80.

La la la! <3
>>
>>342721915
Waifus make games better. Always.
>>
Official Rune Factory 2 Waifu List

Rosalind=Dorothy>Cecilia>Yue>Mana=Julia>Herman>Alicia
Natalie and Tanya are the hottest, but you can't waifu them
>>
>>342723137
Rosalind has a big forehead, Dorothy has mekakure, Yue has a hime cut and Julia has drills. It has things for many tastes.
>>
File: hnng.jpg (13 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
13 KB, 378x301
>>342719720
>"here's your lunch. Now go get 'em!"
my heart
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.