[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games besides Naval Action have good sailing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 42839.jpg (89 KB, 824x550) Image search: [Google]
42839.jpg
89 KB, 824x550
Any games besides Naval Action have good sailing?
>>
assholes creed black fag
>>
interested bump. Any good tropical pirate games would be nice
>>
bump

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240

Don't know if good, but I'm interested
>>
Age of Pirates 2. Good fucking luck making it work.
>>
Is Naval Action worth buying? I've been interested for a while now but I hate early access
>>
File: master-and-commander.jpg (144 KB, 1400x918) Image search: [Google]
master-and-commander.jpg
144 KB, 1400x918
I long for the day where I can experience a game with the wind at my back, filling all sails as we fly in pursuit of our dogged enemy, equally matched in skill and armament, with our AI crewmen able to actually understand our orders, to hear the crack of my guns and my foes, casting shot for shot upon each other in a game of cunning and endurance, and at the end of it all, after I send his ship down below with a cracked mast and a split hull, I will gaze down into the abyssal depths and salute him, enemy mine.
>>
The problem with sailing games is if you go and make it realistic where you are at the mercy of the wind and voyages take forever or if you smudge it and do like Black Flag where it's basically like you have a motor on the ship.
>>
>>342719685
It's the most expensive early access I've ever seen desu
>>
>>342721410
30 bucks? ive seen worse. does anyone in here have it? I'm not OP but i love sailing and ships and broadside blastin
>>
>>342717938
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Rogue
AssCreed III also has some
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.