[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
280 burger currency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
am i allowed to buy it now?
>>
>>342711213
No, don't waste money on this worthless piece of trash. What good exclusives does it even have?
>>
>>342711298
a lot
>>
>>342711354
literally nothing but mountain dew propaganda games
>>
>>342711213
yes buy it now and then buy scorpio in a few months
>>
>>342711423
i have that in my mouth right now. i could timestamp if u want
>>
>>342711213
No. It's shit
>>
>>342711213
>280 burger currency

199 for a rx 480
60 for Gears 4
20 for doritos and mt dew
>>
>>342711474
I actually just made the mistake of buying a mountain dew six pack and damn it tasted like piss, like for real how can anyone unironically drink this?
>>
>>342711213

Controller still uses disposable batteries.

Microsoft tried to force shitty restrictions like no used games.

No worthwhile exclusives unless you are still a Halo baby.

You should not buy it mostly because Microsoft tried to fuck everyone with their Apple-like intrusive restrictions to how you use the hardware you bought.
>>
Dont buy it.

MCC isnt worth it
Halo 5 isnt worth it if you arent already invested in the MP
Sunset Overdrive isnt worth it
KI is on PC
Forza Horizon 3 is coming to PC
>>
>>342712000
>Controller still uses disposable batteries.

This is a good thing, idiot.

>Microsoft tried to force shitty restrictions like no used games.

Overblown. They were just undermining the gamespot market, which was a big fuck you to consumers to begin with

>No worthwhile exclusives unless you are still a Halo baby.

And piss4 has nothing good if you aren't a souls baby :^) also Forza > driveclub

>You should not buy it mostly because Microsoft tried to fuck everyone with their Apple-like intrusive restrictions to how you use the hardware you bought.

Being able to launch games without the CD would have been goat. Otherwise, the integration with the WIndows ecosystem is cool if you're also a PC gamer
>>
File: just_fuck_my_spine_up_fam.jpg (21 KB, 215x270) Image search: [Google]
just_fuck_my_spine_up_fam.jpg
21 KB, 215x270
>>342712098
>Halo 5 isnt worth it if you arent already invested in the MP

what did he mean by this?
>>
Don't do it. Scorpio will be much better
>>
>>342712167

>Controller uses dispoable batteries
>This is a good thing

Jesus Christ how fucking cucked by Microshit can you be? You wish your cellphone ran off AAs too, inbred? It's 2016.
>>
I wasn't against the idea of buying a ticket to the Bone Zone, but I need something to justify it.

With Microsoft pushing this PC angle and the "Xbox ecosystem" or whatever the fuck, the reasons to ride get slimmer by the day.
>>
No, there's a new one on the way.
>>
>>342712390
Yeah, having to plug in your controller every 6 hours because you can't just swap out a pair of rechargeables is much better...
>>
>>342712167
I think this guy might work for microsoft
>>
>>342712514
>b-b-but muh sony!!!
>>
>>342711213
you can get a second hand PS4 with an extra controller and a couple games for that much

yeah this means meeting with and talking to someone who isn't a store clerk
>>
Wait for scorpio man. One and PS4 are dated right now. The new consoles will have much much MUCH more power to run games, smoother framerates. Don't buy the older gen.
>>
>>342711860

When will the RX 480 be released btw? I'm getting one.
>>
>>342713068
I think the better question is when will there be drivers for it lol
>>
>>342712167
This dude -- no wait, this DEWde -- gets it. Do the Dew.
>>
>>342713068
End of this month
>>
>>342713137

Is it still that bad with AMD-drivers? My last AMD-card was a 5870.
>>
>>342713193
No it's not, it has changed past 1-2 years, it's a bit better now.

Besides I wouldn't want to support nvidia, not after all these "game for nvidia" , or Nvidia gameworks . Boycott that shit and the whole industry gets better when people stop buying their cards.

RX480 is not spectacularly good card though, being 980 equivalent that it is (however cheap it is), it wont be running more demanding games very well (newer games), especially not with bigger res.. unfortunately the better AMD Vega cards are launched end of the year (which have HBM2 instead of GDDR5X that current Polaris and Pascal has).
>>
>>342711298
halo, gears, forza, rare replay, and my friends :^}
>>
>>342713807
>friends
what the fuck are friends?
>>
>>342714179
I think it's something only niggers have
>>
>>342711860
You're missing a CPU, cooler, mobo, case, storage drive, PSU and RAM
>>
I see ones going for 200 all the time on craiglist

waiting for the perfect one to come up, need another strung out nigger like when i bought my 360 for $35 with 2 controllers and 4 games
>>
>>342714640
Just wait for the Scorpio to come out and people will be flogging off their Xbones for $150.
>>
>>342711948
I bought some after not drinking soda for a year and it seriously felt like acid going down.
>>
last day at Best Buy to get a free wireless controller with that purchase
>>
>>342714789
not a bad idea

Whatever, the longer i wait the cheaper the games will be anyway
>>
File: 1464756723596.jpg (369 KB, 1200x1062) Image search: [Google]
1464756723596.jpg
369 KB, 1200x1062
I got a bone, it's pretty comfy desu

I'm mainly on PC but I like my xbone for the odd console exclusive. I'll probably keep it around when they go full w10 with games as a streaming box
>>
There was a Groupon deal for a refurb with 2 games for under $200
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.