[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The coin is still turning, Raziel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: kain[1].png (337 KB, 644x530) Image search: [Google]
kain[1].png
337 KB, 644x530
The coin is still turning, Raziel
>>
>>342702380

>Fate is like a swirling river. You are but a pebble. Your actions may ripple the surface, but in the end the river wil close behind and nothing changed. You cannot change your destiny Raziel.

Quote is probably extremely wrong, but I still remember that part in SR2 where you strike him with the sword.
>>
>write this
>fuck off without concluding the story and go to Naughty Dog to make "cinematic" adventures with homosexual not-Indiana Jones
>later write some star wars shit for Disney

sasuga Amy
>>
File: 1358804279313.png (65 KB, 1127x221) Image search: [Google]
1358804279313.png
65 KB, 1127x221
>>
>>342702830

Everytime
>>
>>342702521
>>fuck off without concluding the story
Didnt she get fired?
>>
>>342703005
Don't think so. She gave some pointers for Defiance and the game supposed to come after it and left.

Then Eidos fucked over the sequel to Defiance. GG.
>>
>>342702380
God damnit, now I must watch the whole story again. Thanks OP.

They don't make them like they used to.
>>
>>342702380
The coin analogy is bizarre. It's literally impossible for a coin to land on the edge unless their currency is like a cm thick.
>>
File: 1449223837621.jpg (127 KB, 590x417) Image search: [Google]
1449223837621.jpg
127 KB, 590x417
>>342702380
Meme all you want, but I'm still sad Nosgoth got shut down
It had so much potential
But they left it in beta for two years and added fuck all to it except microtransactions and a couple new maps

TDM can't hold up a competitive team game like that forever, they had to add in a new game mode or fucking something
But no, they left it to rot because Rocket League took off
It happened to Tribes when Smite took off too
>>
It's been so long that I've played these.
Do they emulate well?
>>
File: ep2_outland_12a0000[1].jpg (180 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ep2_outland_12a0000[1].jpg
180 KB, 1024x768
Your... job isss naht overr yet, Miisster Freeman
>>
>>342704158
>Do they emulate well?

Most of them are on PC. I had trouble getting BO1 running so I switched to the PS1 version and holy fuck what a mistake.

LITERALLY A LOADING SCREEN EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THE MENU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.