[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why this is a bad game without citing bugs or framerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Explain why this is a bad game without citing bugs or framerate issues. Explain why someone who wants a Far Cry 4-esque game made by Crytek shouldn't buy it.
>>
It's fucking boring
In red zones you just murder everyone with impunity, in yellow zones you do nothing except climb and hide in the trash because there are infinite soldiers
I got to the area where I had to wear a gas mask and fucking nothing changed. I thought they would make it look like I was looking through a mask but it's literally nothing
>>
>>342688058
>It's fucking boring
Would you consider Far Cry 4 or Metal Gear Solid V not boring games?
>In red zones you just murder everyone with impunity
That doesn't really work if the airship notices you.
>in yellow zones you do nothing except climb and hide in the trash because there are infinite soldiers
Uh... yea? You're supposed to be exploring the yellow zones, using stealth to avoid patrols, doing sabotage and rescue. What exactly were you expecting to be doing?
>I got to the area where I had to wear a gas mask and fucking nothing changed.
You die if you remove the mask. Also, the gas hangs around and affects visibility.
>I thought they would make it look like I was looking through a mask but it's literally nothing
Most people hate it when games obscure their view with a mask. Metro: Last Light's gas mask is barely visible when you're wearing it.
>>
>>342687316

getting overwhelmed in a gunfight can be fun. but its ugly and repetitive.
>>
>>342688460

>why shouldnt i buy this game?
>literally lists reasons as if they bought the game

Gee OP
>>
What puzzles me is why Homefront is bad because it's a Far Cry 3/4 clone, but Doom 4 is fine despite being a blatant Shadow Warrior clone.
>>
>>342688815
>D44M is a blatant Shadow Warrior clone
you obviously never played Shadow Warrior, either the original or the reboot
>>
>Explain why this is a bad game without citing bugs or framerate issues.
Why?
>>
>>342689812
Doom 4's shitty "doors lock, kill everything that spawns repeatedly from thin air, rinse and repeat" gameplay is stolen directly from Shadow Warrior. Those stupid shrine things you destroyed in Shadow War are identical to the Gore Nests in functionality. People who claim Doom 4 is anything like classic Doom games are delusional.
>>
>>342689992
Because the bugs are being fixed rapidly and there's some sort of performance patch next week. You can't really claim a game is broken if it isn't actually broken. GTA V launched broken (and still has game breaking bugs) but most wouldn't consider it a broken game.

Also, because PCs can brute force just about anything, performance-wise.
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (64 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.jpg
64 KB, 500x514
The developers are absolute pussies.

The first game had a "what if" plot that is, honestly, happening exactly as they told it. The new devs are cowards. Afraid of that small retarded country, so they changed it to 'alternate timeline' to not offend those faggots.
>>
>>342690224
The original Homefront was in an alternate timeline. Crytek's Homefront is in a very different alternate timeline with no story connection to the old one. If they'd called the game Crysis: Urban Jungle, would that have made you happy?
>>
Buy the fucking game and then come back and tell us shit most of us already knew that you're not wanting to listen to right now to prevent you from buying such a shit game in the first place.
>>
>>342690028
>GTA V
too bad everyone wanted another GTA

seriously no marketing (even still Homefront 1 was a shittygame), retarded AI, flat guns, not looking like Crysis all it had to do was Copy FC but failed miserably - the fact there's

>11 / 1 / 7 / 7

and you have to run around justifying such a shitty purchase and replying to sage'd post it's a shit game
>>
>>342691076

name some good games that have come out in the last couple months
>>
File: das it Judy.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
das it Judy.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Either OP is a Deep Silver shill or he's experiencing serious buyer's remorse and is trying to justify his shit purchase.

So which is it?
>>
>>342687316

i bought it, its pretty mediocre
>>
File: King Bunny.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
King Bunny.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>342691343
called it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.