[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diablo 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: d3.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
d3.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
Okay, I solo'd Greater Rift 40 with ease. Did I do good yet?
>>
>>342685257
>Did I do good?
>Playing Diablo 3

Nope
>>
>>342685257
You shouldn't have played it at all
>>
>>342685424
>>342685462
Diablo 3 ain't bad anymore, grandpa.
>>
>>342685257
When i stopped this season i was doing solo 60 rifts, bitch

of course, i was using firebird archon set, but it STILL COUNTS GODDAMIT
>>
>Cant find a class to play that isnt a shitty Zdps and I play solo

Game would be a lot more fun if it didnt encourage fluffing the wizard while playing in a group
>>
>>342685257
I bet you weren't playing hardcore.
>>
>>342685580
I used the Immortal King's Call set, combining Call of the Ancients and Wrath of the Berserker with 100% up time for huge damage modifiers.
>>
>>342685257
I've recently been getting into this and I've been having a lot of fun with Monk

Mostly because Inna's mantra set and Crudest boots = elemental allies out the ass

I tried Crusader but I'm just not having fun with it
>>
>>342685869
Hardcore is for those who like to waste time and effort. I can't afford to be wasteful with those.
>>
>>342686252
I find myself mostly dying to cheap shit like getting knocked into, locked in place, and then zapped by laser beams to death

playing hardcore would only make me mad
>>
fun game but i dropped it after the whole stash space debacle.
>>
>>342686252
>>342686407
God the excuses you pussies come up with is pathetic. If you're not playing hardcore you might as well be playing clicker heroes. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>342686407
It should have one reserve life with a cooldown.

If you lose twice, you lose the character. If you lose once, then you should wait for the cooldown (12h?) to finish before continuing.

That way it would be still scary, but you wouldn't lose your character to the stupidest of shit.
>>
>>342686684
not wanting to be mad is a pathetic excuse?
>>
>>342686751
>It should have one reserve life with a cooldown.

but that's literally every class's "Don't die if you receive fatal damage with a 60s cooldown" passive
>>
>>342686881
But anon, that would be wasting a single passive skill.

You don't want to waste a passive skill, do you?
You want to be hardcore after all! Don't tell me you are pussying out now.
>>
Anyone who still plays know the top crusader and dh builds atm?
>>
>>342687403
DH is LoN FOK and Crusader is LoN Bombs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.