[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the city of Capcom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: spoDklF.jpg (47 KB, 366x288) Image search: [Google]
spoDklF.jpg
47 KB, 366x288
>the city of Capcom
>>
Usf4 is the better game. Probably the best fighting game of all time.
>>
Even tho the character models suck in IV, it's still way better then the shit fest that is SFV in terms of gameplay, way more technical.
>>
sf4 is a better game, but it's not even an especially good fighting game, it's just not the absolute trash fire that sfv is
>>
V is 99% of the time way higher than 4 which is nonexistent almost all the time
>>
>>342680442
what is a good newish fighting game?
i wish to play a fighting game and I only have SSFIV
>>
>>342680620
And also, the pic in the OP was with SF4 in the main stream and SF5 on a side stream with casuals.

>>342681105
GGXrd Revelator.
>>
>>342681105
Guilty gear. Or you can wait for tekken 7 to hit console and PC.
>>
>>342679686
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>342679825
That's a bold statement, but I do think it was a game where a player could be successful with a lot of different playstyles, and where anybody could find a character that played to their strengths.

That makes a game more newbie-friendly than whatever they tried to do with SF5.
>>
>>342681105
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

it's better in absolutely all respects

well, ok, i lied, it's missing one training mode feature that sfv has that's actually pretty good, but that's like, it
>>
>>342679686
lol
>>
File: 23_daigotweet02[1].jpg (26 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
23_daigotweet02[1].jpg
26 KB, 500x249
>>342679686
even DaiGod knows people should go back to sf4
>>
>>342681993
He's talking about the lack of an arcade release.
>>
Hm, good thing i picked up USF4 on sale.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.