[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is this guy going to get a nerf? I don't want his damage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
When is this guy going to get a nerf? I don't want his damage nerfed or anything like that. I just want to see his turret's range get nerfed. I can't stand getting shot at a mile away by his turret when I'm just barely sticking my head out.

It's even worse when there's 4 or 5 of them on one team and the rest of my team doesn't know what the fuck to do.
>>
Literally only console players can't find a way to deal with him.
>>
>>342662501
>tfw team steamrolls on attack at dorado all the way to the very last turn then spends 5 minutes getting fucked by 2 torbs, a bastion, a lucio, and a roadhog
There is literally nowhere you can be around the last turn in Dorado that's out of range of a torb turret sitting in the doorway towards the defend spawn
>>
>>342662501
Can you fuck off to your general already?
>>
>>342662501
>playing on consoles

EL OH EL
>>
File: 1466598620511.jpg (86 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1466598620511.jpg
86 KB, 302x302
Console fag here
Use Genji, Zarya, or D Va
>>
>>342663215

Genji doesn't fully destroy the turret even with his reflect

If there is only one Torb on the enemy team, then Zarya is a good way to get rid of him. Same with D.Va
>>
- Double rate of fire
- Half damage per shot (so keep the same DPS)
- Let them be targeted by Tactical Visor, Orb of Discord, etc.
- Convert half of Pharah's health to armor

There, I fixed it.
>>
Someone post that webm of the dwarf getting potg while he's dead
>>
>>342663762
>- Let them be targeted by Tactical Visor
nah, you're just going to have to kill everything in your FoV first or save your aimbot
>>
>>342662501
>pick reinhardt
>have ranged class next to your shield
>shot the turrets
>????
>profit

HOLY SHIT SO FUCKING HARD SO MUCH TEAMPLAYS SDFGDFGJSKDFGJKSDFH
>>
>mfw I thought his beard was a bent over ass from the thumbnail
>>
>>342663762
>Let them be targeted by Tactical Visor
console players so bad they need aimbots to hit stationary targets
>>
>>342663215

>Genji

Implying you can even get to the back of the enemy defenses without getting caught , the bullet reflect won't be enough to destroy it. Not to mention a Torb guarding his turret will just shoot you to death after

>D Va

Shit hero is shit hero

>Zarya

Good luck then
>>
>>342662796
If only they would use a girl that has a rocket launcher and fire said rocket launcher from a diatance.
>>
>>342666192

>Pick Reinhardt

I pick Pharah or Zenyatta to fuck your shit up. What do you have to say now?
>>
>>342662501
I seriously thought his beard was a girl butt
>>
File: i3bjqSa.jpg (22 KB, 1096x378) Image search: [Google]
i3bjqSa.jpg
22 KB, 1096x378
>>342662501
consolefags and noobs are no end of entertainment
>>
>>342666458
You sound like you're terrible at the game if you can't understand why those are excellent picks to counter Torb.
>>
>>342666591
>expecting console players to be able to navigate in 3 dimensions while aiming
>>
My preferred hero to use is Junkrat. Just make sure to take out the faggot maintaining the thing first. You can go for the behind cover peek shots with Widow or Mccree. If all else fails you can try suiciding in a d.va with ult or not. it's worth the trade, if only you know people can have fun again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.