[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/, I feel like I'm going insane. For years now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Help me /v/, I feel like I'm going insane.

For years now I've been looking for a fun co-op game for me and my friends to play, something with replayability. It used to be SWAT 4 that we'd play, but even with map packs, there's only so many times you can play the game without it growing tiresome after mastering it.

But I can't seem to find anything else to replace it. Any suggestions? It doesn't even have to be the same genre.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1420227445160.jpg (636 KB, 1106x1600) Image search: [Google]
1420227445160.jpg
636 KB, 1106x1600
>>342648205
>>
Magicka
Broforce
TW:Warhammer (we never played total war games before and were having a blast)

also: mobas, diablo 3, WoW even though its dying
>>
EYE
>>
>>342648205
ARMA 2 maybe? It's pretty fun with friends.

also is there any spooky maps you know for swat4?
>>
>>342648742
>Magicka
>Broforce
Low replayability. My friends and I played through those pretty quickly.

>TW:Warhammer
Might work. Never played one of those before. Isn't it only 2 player though?
>>
>>342648770
ARMA 2 pissed off my friends. They didn't like getting killed without even seeing what killed them. So sadly I have a copy gathering virtual dust.

And there was an Amityville Horror map, but it was pretty shit IMO.
>>
left 4 dead 2 is good with friends
>>
>>342649372
Yeah, that can be a problem for newbs.

Maybe try warcraft 3 custom maps? There are a LOT of custom maps, but I think the versus ones are better than the co-op ones.
>>
>>342649372
Elite: Dangerous is fun with friends.
>>
>>342649662
Might try that out. Sheer quantity might kill some time at least.

>>342649756
Never heard of it until now. It looks like Star Citizen but actually a game and not a scam. Might be cool.
>>
>>342648205
spooky
>>
>>342649756
E:D is just as garbage regardless of how many people you play it with; it offers no difference in gameplay and the wing mechanics are barebones as hell.
>>
>>342651512
You must not have played recently. They massively buffed the AI, to the point elite sidewinders are almost impossible to hit thanks to them abusing flight assist off, and there's tons of shit to do with the engineers and planet landing stuff. It was godawful at launch, though, I will agree.
>>
>>342649898
You might have a hard time finding your friends in the first place if you all get ED
>>
Do you and your friends enjoy the sandbox survival genre?

Something like Rust or Minecraft might be good for dumping in a bunch of hours with your mates.
>>
>>342654367
While I think they do, I don't.

I kind of need an objective to work towards. Once you get enough resources in those games I kind of just pitter out.
>>
>>342648205
Sanctum 2
Killing Floor 1 & 2
Obscure 1 & 2
Portal 2
Dead Rising 2
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.