[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the best games for the Xbox? I feel like digging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1119467.jpg (21 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
1119467.jpg
21 KB, 640x372
So what are the best games for the Xbox?

I feel like digging mine out again from the attic, off the top of my head I've got;
>Halo 1
>Halo 2
>Panzer Dragoon Orta
>Phantom Crash
>Otogi
>Splinter Cell
>Quantum Redshift
>and some other shit
>>
JSRF, MechAssault and Ninja Gaiden Black are common recommendations
>>
NGB mothafucka
>>
File: 1391187137973.jpg (12 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1391187137973.jpg
12 KB, 235x222
>>342628865
>NGB
>>
>>342628726

>Halo
>Halo 2
>Doom 3
>Doom 3 RoE
>Battlefront 1 & 2
>Kotor 1 & 2
>Turok: Evolution
>All three splinter cells
>Republic Commando
>WWF RAW
>Fable

Xbox had a lot of good shit on it
>>
>>342629390
>>Turok: Evolution
Oh shit that's what I missed off, I remember it was alright but the aiming was little janky
>>
Ninja Gaiden Black
Gunvalkyrie

Some enhanced ports are
Genma Onimusha
Fatal Frame 1, 2
>>
The Kingdom Under Fire games were nifty
Arx Fatalis is fun to play on controller
Crimson Skies
>>
Shenmue II.
>>
Mad Dash

>that music
>those characters
>those tracks
>>
File: Phantom_Dust_Coverart.png (198 KB, 257x367) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Dust_Coverart.png
198 KB, 257x367
>>
File: crazytaxi3xbox.jpg (128 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
crazytaxi3xbox.jpg
128 KB, 640x908
>>342628726
>>
>>342633618
Is that fun? I really liked the Dreamcast one
>>
Silent Hill 2
>>
>>342633560
this game was fucking dope, thanks for reminding me of it
>>
splinter cell double agent
>>
>>342634195
objectively the best crazy taxi
>>
Try Soul Calibur 2, rape everyone with Spawn
>>342633618
>get this shit
>for some reason my game has like weird-ass annoying sounds like it's scratching something and I can concentrate at all or hear the damn music
Fuck my luck. The game was fun though
>>342636329
1 was better for me because it had a more arcade feel and i love that arcade feel. I even bought the wheel because of CT1
>>
>>342628726
Steel battalion is excellent if you can track down a controller
>>
Blood wake
Evil dead regeneration
Fable
Shenmue II
Chronicles of Riddock escape from butcher bay
Second life
Knights of the Old Republic

Oftentimes multiplats had their best console version on Xbox hueg
Hitmans
Splinter Cells
Rainbow Six 3
Enter the matrix
Matrix path of neo
Batman begins ( sort of like a poor man's Arkham asylum)

And then cool weird shit like razes hell, stumps, and nip exclusive metal wolf chaos
>>
Guys? What about Stubs The Zombie? I guess that was the name. Had a really good time with it
>>
>>342636943
Well I say objectively the best because the controls were improved (especially the drift), it had maps from both of the previous games with all the previous drivers, the graphics were miles better, and the soundtrack is amazing. The only flaw would be the slowdown the game occasionally has in certain areas. Me personally, I had more fun with 3 than 1, although I wish 3 had the original map from the first game.
>>
>>342637205
>Second Life
Meant to type Still Life, good game sort of a point and click mystery
>>
DOAXBV
MGS2
>>
Kingdoms under fire Crusaders & Heroes
>>
Conker live and Reloaded is pretty good
>>
What was that one game. It was in space and had zombie dinosaurs n shit. Pretty sure it was a jap Dev team. You could like hover or zoom runs quickly 3rd person shooter type game. Help me out guys?
>>
Well this is a shitter, I got mine unpacked and hooked up but it won't power on.

Only the eject button gets it going but it only stays on for a few seconds then blinks off.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.