[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oculus removes headset check from DRM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: oculus.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1434) Image search: [Google]
oculus.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1434
https://github.com/LibreVR/Revive/releases/tag/0.6.2

pic related, it's oculus
>>
Man that guy sure is working hard to shut off that flow of liquid.
>>
still avoiding the fact the device is unfit for gaming.
>>
>>342625036
Doers it cause harm to the player?
>>
>>342625167
it killed my brother
>>
>>342624549
what does this mean to me, as a consumer?
>>
>>342625304
no I'm still alive
>>
>>342625532
m-manuel?
>>
>>342626221
the wall just got 10 feet higher
>>
>>342625449
buy Vive
>>
>>342626221
Manuel, relay instructions.
>>
>>342625449
If you've got a Vive you can hack Oculus store games to work on it.
>>
>>342625449
To start off with, you should be buying a Vive to begin with. It's open Source, licensed by sony (loli's and weaboo approved), and 10x the selection. That webm you always see of that guy having sex with the anime character protoype? That's on a vive, not the oculus.

Whereas Oculus is owned by the kike over at facebook, and we all know how much he loves to take personal data. Besides the fact we know he wont support sex games/hentai games/open source projects.
>>
>>342627559
>It's open Source
Not really.
> licensed by sony
What the fuck? That has to be the wrongest thing I've read today.
>>
>>342627559
>Besides the fact we know he wont support sex games/hentai games/open source projects.
Horse shit. They won't sell them on their store, just like Valve won't sell them on steam. That's it. You can make whatever the fuck you want for either headset.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.