[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you kill him, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
Did you kill him, /v/?
>>
>>342617070
>not siding with the only person in the apocalypse (other than the last one who did) that would give their life for yours

Janefags are literal cancer.
>>
>>342617070
>Will have no effect in S3
lol
>>
Yup, I killed him. Sided with Jane.
>>
>>342617070
fuck yeah i did
>>
No. I'm not a waifufag.
>>
>>342617070
Hell no. Kenny #1
>>
I am a Christian man.
>>
>>342617070
Doesn't matter, hes going to be dead in the first episode of the next game because telltale isnt going to work hard enough to do long plot points with Jane and Kenny being options
>>
>>342617253
Sadly, I'm expecting this. I also hope S3 is the last season.
>>
>>342617070
Nope.

I don't side with a glass eating, lone wolf, sister complex-having, "hey let's make fun of a guy's dead family after he just got robbed by the russian kid he wanted to rightfully kill" bitch
>>
>>342617070
Kenny or cuck.
KENNY OR KEK.
>>
Reminder that if you side with Jane you support playing pranks on mentally ill people who have just suffered from severe physical and emotional trauma.
>>
>>342617437
Does any game let you have that much choice anyway?
>>
>>342617070
I killed him then went alone.
>>
File: 1449245679673.jpg (33 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1449245679673.jpg
33 KB, 640x748
>>342617070
I wanted to fuckin kill that retard in S1E1 already.
Why did I have to wait all the way to the end to finally get done with it?
>>
File: 1457700895990.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1457700895990.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>342617070
Bros before hoes.
>>
>>342617070
I really wish they hadn't brought back Kenny. All they had to do was make a character that acts similarly. He could have been the best character in the game and everyone would have chosen him over Jane, except that because its Kenny everyone brought their Season 1 baggage with them about how much they hate him and his complaining.

His ending is one of the best bits about Season 2, but a lot of people came into the game with their minds already made up about him. Even though Jane's methods and her ending are blatantly inferior, too many people chose her because she wasn't Kenny.
>>
>>342617831
Should have come down to a choice between Luke and Kenny.
>>
>>342617672
Yeah me too. Didn't side with him in the locker and he was a bitch boy throughout the whole way. It didn't help he was such a spaz in season 2, too. I thought he was gonna be cool when we ran into him again, but nope, he was all "muh PTSD" so yeah, had to off the cunt.
>>
>>342617932
that would've been a harder choice. I probably would've went with Luke
>>
>>342617070
I actually didn't want to kill him during one of times I replayed the game. He is not that bad just crazy about his family and Clem.
>>
File: wara.jpg (107 KB, 1274x602) Image search: [Google]
wara.jpg
107 KB, 1274x602
>>342617070
Wth
You such a spoiler I didn't even played after the lake scene (frozen lake where they walked) because IT IS TOO EMOTIONAL!!!
>>
>>342617070
Yup, Killed him. He's the main reason why groups break up.
>>
>>342617070

Yes. Don't even regret it anymore.
>>
Didnt play 2 but he was my bro in 1. Hope he turns into the daryl of the games.
>>
>>342618685
He's my bro too. He feels like my uncle (which now isn't my bro. My uncle lost his son, and he was once like a metal person that's why I see the similarities).
>>
>>342617409
OUR GOD

IS AN AWESOME GOD HE REIGNS

FROM HEAVEN ABOVE
>>
Nah

Kenny is a total shithead but I'll take that over some as legitimately goddamn insane as Jane.
>>
kenny my was my bro in s1 and i did my best to side with him in s2, but by the end he was way too far gone for me to do anything but kill him. sure, in retrospect his ending is probably the "best", but during the moment he was willing to murder another person for what, reasonably losing a baby during a fucking blizzard surrounded by zombies?

that was a shitty thing for jane to do tho so i had to ditch that bitch. stronk independent womyn clementine is the coolest ending anyways
>>
>>342618685
2 is not as good as 1 but worth playing if you're a fan of s1.
>>
Staying with Kenny at the end was a very selfish decision, you had a fucking baby, you need food for that little fag
>>
File: 1463346860563.gif (2 MB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
1463346860563.gif
2 MB, 400x257
It was hard to side with him in the first season but god damn if he wasn't always right.
>>
>>342617070
Yes. Kenny has always been unstable, and it's his fault that things fell apart so quickly in S2 (especially with Arvo). Fuck him.
>>
>>342617932
my nigga. that's a hard fucking choice.
>>
Nope.

The second Kenny showed up in Ep2 I threw everyone else to the side and only cared about him. The shitty character writing made that choice very easy.
>>
>>342619603
>reasonably losing a baby during a fucking blizzard surrounded by zombies?
>reasonably

She had ONE JOB, and that was not droping a baby. There's nothing reasonable about it.
>>
>>342617070
>pugnacious cunt who will deliberately provoke a traumatized and emotionally disturbed man with a dead baby gambit to justify using lethal force on him
>reckless cyclops with psychotic tendencies weakly clinging to whatever shred of hope he can when he isn't starting shit

I let Kenny do Jane in and then sent him to be with Lee in the afterlife. Then my sole survivor scenario got fucked by the writers having the baby turn up alive and get foisted into my care with no option to leave it.
>>
No, fuck jane, he might be a psycho but he loves clementine and only wants her safety.
>>
>>342617932
It's strange because that's what I felt like they were building up too, then they kill off luke in the dumbest way possible.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.