[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a Flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wii version sonic unleashed.jpg (52 KB, 308x431) Image search: [Google]
wii version sonic unleashed.jpg
52 KB, 308x431
Find a Flaw
>>
>>342614627
It would be easier to find positives
>>
>>342614627
They don't fill the need of at least one nigger main character law so it is shit
>>
>>342614627
Half the fucking game
>>
>>342614627
First, sonic unleashed is a very polarizing game. To this day there are people that don't like racecar sonic, and the non DLC-werehog levels are huge slogs and also a real bitch to play if you don't understand how the controls work/buy more moves and the fact that you have to scour levels for collectables to unlock more levels.

Take this already pretty busted game, and now:

- Make the graphics (one of the games biggest strong suits on HD) look way worse
- Completely ruin the daytime levels (the best part of the game) by making them small and shitty
- Make werehog even worse by adding MORE levels where you use it, and make those levels even more boring and feature free
- Straight up remove areas that were in the HD version
- Don't actually fix any of the blatant issues with the game like medal hunting
- Don't include any of the DLC the HD version has which is a billion times better then the actual game
- Add waggle

The only reason the wii version has better ratings is because wii games had less strict reviewers then ps360 games. For a wii game to be considered good it just didn't need to be complete shovelware, that's how low the bar was set for that system.
>>
>>342615105
Oh yeah, also get rid of the hub worlds which was one of the other things sonic unleashed HD objectively did really well
>>
The annoying fucking music during werehog fights
>>
>>342614627
Not as good as the 360/PS3 version

Worse graphics

Worse levels

No awesome fleshed out hubs

Etc
>>
>>342615215
THIS.
>>
The only good thing the game had going for it was GC controller being an option for controls meaning you didn't have to waggle.

Gaia gates are a terrible replacement for hubs and the map screens for flavour text are pointless.
>>
>>342614627
I feel like saying
>night stages
but also feel that you have a retort for that.
>>
>>342615215
Actually killed my boner every time I'd enter combat because the stage music was GOAT.
>>
>>342614627

-1 Daytime stage and 5 Nighttime stages per world
-THE FUCKING BOOST
-The cities map
-The only time when you can freeroam is at the Gaia gates,and only Daytime on Apotos
>>
How's the ps2 version compare? I only played that one and I had a lot of fun but didn't finish it, is it like Wii version? I don't have a ps360.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.