[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emergency WoW Legion thread Which class will you be playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: WoWScrnShot_062316_170626.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_062316_170626.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
Emergency WoW Legion thread

Which class will you be playing?
Are you concerned class halls will end up being too much like Garrisons?
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (231 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
231 KB, 700x525
>Which class will you be playing?
Blood Death Knight
>Are you concerned class halls will end up being too much like Garrisons?
It's too late for me to stop
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>more garrisons
>more simplification

this'll be the expansion that either makes them change direction (legacy servers perhaps) or kills the game forever.

sub count is already dangerously low. They're on a knife edge.
>>
>>342598738
>sub count is already dangerously low
For WoW? maybe
For an MMO? Not really

It will still have a ton of subs regardless compared to other MMOs
>>
>>342599073
>It will still have a ton of subs regardless compared to other MMOs

sure, but I think that can still be considered a failure. They had over 10M before they fucked it all up
>>
I usually play survival hunter. Going to switch to Marksman.

If that's crap, I guess I'll roll a demon hunter, even though there'll be millions of the pricks running around.
>>
File: 415521421521.jpg (36 KB, 378x515) Image search: [Google]
415521421521.jpg
36 KB, 378x515
Warlock just like always, alt being monk or warrior haven't made my mind yet.
>>
>>342599154
whats the active sub count atm?
>>
File: Guts simulator.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Guts simulator.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>342598205
go away wowbab
this is a korean board
>>
>>342600152
Use a different webm, I'm tired of that one.
>>
File: timestop waifu.webm (3 MB, 730x387) Image search: [Google]
timestop waifu.webm
3 MB, 730x387
>>342600223
ok
>>
wait, why is velen alive? Anyways Demon Hunter because it's new and I played boomkin/hunter, last time melee was in wotlk with ret/dk.
>>
>>342600356
it was an alternate universe velen that died
just go with it
WoD didnt happen it was all a dream
>>
prolly a rogue to try and see why they want to remove combat for being a pirate
now if only i had wowtime
>>
>>342600068
they stopped sharing numbers because it got too low. it's been over a year since the last content patch so it's probably fallen a lot

I would guess around 1-2M
>>
>>342598685
How is this shilling? Explain
>>
>People turning out to mourn a King who refused to pay architects and then had then all butchered only to return later and have a fucking statue built of himself as first order of business while the rest of the Kingdom is living in poverty
>The very same King who decided it was also a good idea to let the Horde off the hook and lecture a 10,000 year old Night Elf on politics
>>
>>342602532
>who refused to pay architects
the nobles refused, he payed from his own pocket but by then it was too late

>lecture a 10,000 year old Night Elf on politics
hey what can you do, metzens cocaine bucket went dry
>>
>get hyped
>resub
>play sporadically for two days
>uninstall
god damn its so boring i can barely even play my main now
>>
>>342602532
But he fathered a pretty radical son, so that's good enough for me
>>
>>342602961
I know that feel, its because we don't have friends anymore to play with.

No game is fun alone. Except masturbation.
>>
File: ion-hazzikostas.jpg (56 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
ion-hazzikostas.jpg
56 KB, 600x319
The class changes are nice, at least for warlocks, I like how holy paladins use 2Hs again.

But the end game is fucking WOD 2.0 and its fucking sad that they're doubling down on everything that made WOD shit.

This fucker really is trying to kill my childhood isn't he.
>>
>>342603272
even that's better with friends (of the preferred sex)
>>
>>342599073
>It will still have a ton of subs regardless compared to other MMOs
MMO market has changed drastically.
Gone are the days of games as popular as Ultima Online being seen as successful, or even viable.
>>
>>342600809
>I would guess around 1-2M
There's no way it's that low.

It has to be hovering around at least 3 million. I recently reactivated with a token so I could get the xmogs from the Movie event and I still see the servers however around the same pop they were before I stopped around 9 months ago.
>>
>>342603538
with no updates for a year? I doubt it's that high.

if you study player activity on various Steam games, it's always bumped when a game updates, then decays over time.

my server had ~150 people online when I ran a census last month.
>>
>>342602532
>implying Varian was at fault or had anything to do with the nobles fucking over the stone masons
>implying Tyrande doesn't need lecturing just cause she's lived for a long time
Tyrande and Malfurion are the two most retarded night elves that exist.
>>
>>342603435
True, but 1 million subs is 1 million subs.

Its still fiscally viable by a long shot.

You are right though (if that was you), they are at their lowest point, ever. Legion will either be the same old same old, with the same diminishing returns, until it actually dies, or it will be a change.
>>
>>342598205

>Falstad Wildhammer

Why they bring back an irrelevant character just because of some dank meme where an autistic guy acted awkward on a mic at their q&a.
>>
>>342603728
going by the features in the new expansion, it's just more of the same. given that they started work on Legion in parallel with WoD (before WoD was released), I don't think they've had time to change direction yet.
>>
>>342603716
>King is too incompetent to control nobles.
Varian is seriously the worst character in the lore. He's done fucking nothing, ever, except yell really loud and pick fights like an idiot.

As an Alliance player, I'm glad he'll be fucking dead for a single expansion before they bring him back with some retarded plot element.
>>
File: d86.jpg (13 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
d86.jpg
13 KB, 200x226
>They already spoiled the next expansion with velen's questline
>>
>>342598205
Why is this thread an emergency?
Is the expansion really that bad?
>>
>>342602532
>being alliance

Fuck the humans. I didn't have a problem with them until they slaughtered Taurajo Village in cold god damn blood.

And fuck the night elves. They attacked a completely innocent and faction less troll village and forced them to join the Horde for protection. THEN they justified killing them.

The Alliance is so fuckin corrupt. I'm glad their king is dead.
>>
>>342603871
>shared leadership of Ironforge and the Dwarfs with Moira and Muradin
>meme character
it saddens me that that's all you think he is
>>
File: spell_holy_resurrection.jpg (2 KB, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
spell_holy_resurrection.jpg
2 KB, 56x56
>>342603980
Well his son is a priest...
>>
>>342598205

I'll play my warlock if they fix the pet ai issues, make is so that we are not the most immobile spec in the game and give an advantage to playing demo over say affliction (beta reports are right now demo has all the weaknesses of affliction without any of the strengths like multidotting).

If they don't I'm likely playing shadow priest for that CUUHRAAZAYY action.
>>
>>342604158
Affliction is extremely mobile now thank god.

They removed all hard cast spells from the core rotation except unstable affliction.
>>
>>342604073

Its true, This character was never relevant until the stupid autistic meme. No one knew who he was. Every time i see this character now I think of an annoying autistic kid on the mic at blizzcon. This character infuriates me.
>>
>>342598205
Oh come on atleast give the pandaren some cool gear aswell, not the starter gear.
And where is the worgen leader?
>>
>>342603931
Eh, im willing to give them another shot because there is no superior viable alternative (and i have played them all), and due to the time i put into it. It is also placed in a game drought so, i wont be playing anything else.

I would argue there is the possibility of change, just due to the fiscal realities alone. Nothing makes you take risks (for blizzard) more than lower revenue.

Honestly, the garrison and shit, i could care less. Yeah, its gimmicky and whatnot, but it was alright. They should put in a mobile app for it. But it SHOULD NOT be a core feature. Its a fun little gold farm, neat building your people up and whatnot, but thats it.

To make this xpac good, will have to be good old fashioned content. Give me SOMETHING to do, something to work for. Im old school, you give me a daily quest for attunement, or hell, make me farm a fuckton (nax style), i will fucking do it. Funny thing about attunements is, it actually increases reliance on community. Back in the day you could actually get subbed in early on as a random just because you were attuned and it was a semi-rare thing.

Hell, it might actually be time for a new, clean sheet "wow". A "wow 2".

The above is all just opinion though.
>>
>>342603995
Which is? I must know.
>>
File: clownfindswgw.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
clownfindswgw.png
26 KB, 400x400
>Personal loot is now manditory until mythic raiding
>titan forging ontop of warforging ontop of RNG stats
>world drop legendaries, they're not BOE

Is Watcher so fucking pants on head retarded, is he so fucking blinded by the autistic poopsockers who break the end game in order to get World Firsts that he's going to fuck everyone else over just to keep world first faggots from beating it in a week or two?
>>
>>342604451
Well get used to it, he's around until he dies or Magni gets unfucked
>>
>>342604278

Yeah, sorry if that was confusing I'm speaking how bad demo is. Like it was incredibly weird but I just have never been able to play aff at high levels. I regularly in MoP and the first part of WoD was in top 100 for fights world wide if I played destro or demo. But if I tried playing aff even on fights that favored it I would have 100% uptime but somehow only register at 60% of my theoretical cap. So while aff might be in a really good spot I have a feeling I would yet again be unsuccessful at it, which is a shame as I do like the spec, I'm just pants on head retarded with it.
>>
>>342604565
>how to stop people from clearing the hardest content within a week of it becoming available
>employ the same design philosophy as BC/Wrath
fuck 4 difficulties as well
Done
>>
>>342604489
Oh man, you're going to HATE legion
>Give me something to work towards
Sad thing is, all the loot is full RNG this time around, unless you're mythic raiding and doing nothing else, you're pretty much stuck on personal loot.

They removed PVP gear, its all cosmetic with scaling ilvl now, and PVE outside of mythic raiding is farming mythic dungeons over and over and over and over and over again hopeing for the stars to align to give you the right slot, with the right stats, with bonus ilvl, because otherwise there is nothing to work towards, the entire end game is just an ilvl grind, you'll be doing the same content that you cleared in the first week of launch for 20 months. (Or quit)

The only hope is that 7.1's mega dungeon isn't just another linear boss grind.
>>
>>342603980
I really don't understand people like you. How can you think Varian is a bad character in any way? I'll give you the statue thing because that is funny, although it means nothing at all because it was just a game update. Other than that i really cannot think of anytime varian "picked fights like an idiot" or did anything bad. Since he came back he's been at the forefront of tons of battles, made plenty of good leader decisions, and been an honorable fighter and king.

I feel like the people who dislike Varian just don't really pay attention to anything in game and probably don't know much about the lore, because he's been pretty great so far.
>>
Black desert feels like old wow pvp. Stomping wageslaves who fell behind by the dozen, just like i used to in WSG all day.
>>
>>342604773
Affliction in MOP was garbage, don't feel bad, the past 2 expansion aff was the most clunky caster spec in the entire game, too much RNG and dot micromanagement, now its just dot micromanagement
>>
>>342604037
>muh horde a gud boi they dindu nuffin
>southshore had a buncha corrupt ass witeys they deserved blight
>gilneas was provokin' them forsaken with their hugeass gate it deserved to get fucked up
>garrosh did nothing wrong
>ashenvale was supposed to be orc place anyway
>theramore let in boats n shit, they deserved a nuke
>dem alliance bois deserved to get burnt to death for breakin' our mud huts
yeah, your level 10 quest hub probably calls it even
>>
>>342604975
Good thing I didn't get Black Desert then, WSG has always been fucking awful.
>>
>>342604620
Magni gets unfucked in this expansion. You meet hi in ulduar (for no reason at all) during a questline where he explains that his time in crystal stasis made him see the secrets of the universe and shit, he's the one that explains some of the lore from the newer books like Azeroth being a titan.
>>
>>342604859
I was never a PVP fan in wow, barring battle grounds, and only alterac valley just for nostalgia (nothing like logging out, going to sleep, logging in, and the SAME FUCKING FIGHT is going on).

The RNG for gear will only work if they pull a diablo and just give you a fuckton of drops per boss OR if they stack it heavily in your favor. Im fine with the RNG changes if they do it right.

>20 months

wew laddy

>The only hope is that 7.1's mega dungeon isn't just another linear boss grind.

Branching paths would be nice. Or gimmick it up like Ulduar. that tank fight never got old.
>>
>>342598205
Demon hunter, my friends tell me all I have to do is press one button
>>
>>342605067
Yeah i remember when aff was terrible in MOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXymugBjoJQ
>>
>>342605370
The thing about diablo though was there were ways to mitigate the RNG, namely trading and magic find.

WOW's new "diablofied" RNG loot system is more akin to D3's legendary drops then the diablo system proper.
>>
>>342605106
I actually like the blood elf starting zone where it's either purging scourge or beating up on alliance scouts who aren't really doing too much wrong
Cataclysm questing made one big mistake, and that was making your side look like the good guy regardless of which side you were on
>>
>>342604540
>At the end of a particular quest chain, Velen makes it clear that he's planning on going back to Argus, so there could be an expansion about taking the fight directly to the Legion there.
>>
Worst thing about Legion is warforged isn't going away and is being expanded upon.
>>
>>342604970
WotLK introduced him to literally start wars with the Horde. I hated when they added him. He and Garrosh are almost the same thing, it's just in Pandaria they realized their fuck up and decided to make Garrosh into a complete villain, and Varian into a borderline Mary-Sue that every other leader looks up to, despite him only actually being around for about eight years total.

The only time I found Varian likable was at the end of the Pandaren quest where you want to become part of the alliance and you have to fight him.

Other than that he's either a warmonger or a leader that can do no wrong, despite doing nothing right for his people outside of pick and win fights.
>>
>Garrisons 2.0
No thank you, I hope I can avoid it, but I seriously doubt I'll be able to
>No weapons
I'm getting really close to dropping this mega hard
>Those funky new casting idle animations
WELL AT LEAST I HAVE MY WARRIOR

Anyone else miss the player's identity being less, I don't know, intense? I liked WotlK/Cata in terms of the "Oh! Its you! Cool beans!" progression instead of the full on reins approach but thats just me.
>>342603728
>True, but 1 million subs is 1 million subs.
I know, what I'm wondering is how low can the number go until it stops being self sustaining, and will they drop it when it stops being that?
>>
>>342605594
blood elf starting zone was the shit.

Gotta agree with the cata part too actually. It's ridiculous how they got players to argue over quest hubs getting destroyed when the only thing that matters is the capital city you're afking in and the dungeons it'll randomly throw you to. And maybe the daily quest hub.

If we get another Tanaan Jungle in Legion it's gonna be fucking terrible
>>
>>342605547
That was the end of MOP, and he was abusing snapshotting.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a clunky as fuck to play spec
>>
>>342603280
Ion is just the assistant game director, if he was actually allowed to deliver, instead of being stopped at every turn by Metzen and the other hacks, then Legion would actually be good.
>>
>>342605705
Goddamn it, I'm sick of this bullshit
>>
>>342605549
>WOW's new "diablofied" RNG loot system is more akin to D3's legendary drops

See, i am fine with the D3 RoS system.

Let me run a raid more than once a week, or give me a fuckton of loot off bosses (or rather raids) like 4 drops per boss (with a base level of 50% warforged, 25% titan forged after warforged varying quality), maybe a chest at the end.

RNG like that in wow COULD work, but there would need to be big changes to how loot drops.

I cant see them changeing the loot system this radically without changeing the drop's.
>>
>>342604037
>"alliance is corrupt"
>meanwhile horde was just recently led by garrosh, the worst character the game has had so far
>bomb theramore for no real reason, then tried to justify it as "well well well they had a harbor so they could use it against us one day!!!!!"
>let the fucking grimtotem taurens into orgrimmar which led to the death of cairne, one of the only good horde members
>then kicked out every race that wasn't orc
>constantly try to move into territory that doesn't belong to them like ashenvale and steal its resources
>went to pandaria with the intent of taking all of its resources and killing everyone who has lived there for years
>forsaken is part of the horde which is full of people who are pure evil and want nothing but to kill everyone and revive them as undead against their will
>has evil goblins which are literal jews
>constantly instigate fights and violence
But yeah, a few humans who were not with the alliance army attacking camp taurajo definitely means the alliance is corrupt. I like your logic.
>>
I just wish my fucking raiders wouldn't quit half way through a tier. No one likes seeing your friends leave, especially when you have dedicated blocks of time throughout the week to hang out and raid with them.

Pretty much killed WoD for me. Loved Highmaul Mythic progression and we had a blast. I think BRF mythic ended up being too hard and everyone got burned out before HFC even came out.

>>342605805
Demo was the broken spec in the patch before. But yeah warlocks didn't shine until ToT onward.
>>
>>342605067

I might give it another try then, as funny enough my most successful period was UVLS demonology which means I might be able to do it. I need to find a recent change log and see someone running the rotation honestly.
>>
File: 1466362952015.jpg (1020 KB, 1754x2530) Image search: [Google]
1466362952015.jpg
1020 KB, 1754x2530
>draenei still cant be rogues in legion
>draenei still cant be warlocks in legion
life is suffering
>>
File: garona.png (976 KB, 1161x695) Image search: [Google]
garona.png
976 KB, 1161x695
fuck all the blizzdrones that still pay 15/mo to do the same content for 14 months, kys. This game shoulda been 5/mo already or free but you faggots preorder and keep giving them money, cant beleieve this shit exists in 2016. I'm not a poorfag, but I'm not going to give one game 15/mo just to fucking level a character
>>
>>342605797
>was
Pretty sure it still is.
>>
>>342605943
>RNG like that in WOW could work
Sure, problem is thats not how its going to work, this is whats -really- going to happen
>Mythic raiders do their thing
>Normal players do their thing
>The wall between levels of content gets higher and higher
>soon people will require way more ilvl to do things then you can phesibly get without welfare gear
>and then they're going to introduce welfare gear that makes all those RNG systems pointless.

The RNG is a really -really- bad when we have our entire gear system focused entirely around scaling ilvl based stats, rather then unique stats per item
>>
>>342606095
I can't see a price drop happening. They'll let it burn to the ground before it goes to 5/mo
>>
>>342606141
oh yeah, forgot that draenei and belf starting shit was safe thanks to instancing and blizzard having a 'fuck it who cares' attitude.

Draenei starting sucked, but Eversong Woods might be the best place left in WoW now
>>
>>342598205
I refuse to believe that Muradin is still alive in this timeline, he has been through so much shit no one man could survive.
>>
>>342606153
>Sure, problem is thats not how its going to work

Meh, like i said im playing it at launch regardless.

I mean, im pretty pessimistic too, but i just cant see how they would make such a obvious mistake. Its so obvious. Yeah yeah, "blizzard making obvious mistakes", but this is almost too obvious.
>>
>>342606262
But he's a dwarf.

Dwarves are hearty creatures.
>>
>FFXIV feels slow as fuck and the tickrate is shit
>WoW No longer feels like what it used to because the new staff is autistic as fuck
>Every other option tries to just copy WoW

Where do we go from here?
>>
>>342606262
it was just a flesh wound
the writers forgot about him until now
>>
>>342605751
A lot of Varian's character on that matter was settled in the Wolfheart book. He more or less confessed that he only wanted to wage war to protect Anduin and try to make it where he only had to deal with being a king rather than a general, then proceeded to sob and drink when Anduin went away with Velen to learn more about being a priest.

He just wants quality time with the son.
>>
Shill me on the Demon Hunters, whats their tank playstyle like?
>>
>>342606539
Let the genre die and be resurrected in 5 years.
>>
>Want to me Worgen druid for alliance alt
>Don't want to be associated with furshit
>Playing the most furshit combo there is

god damnit idiots ruining everything
>>
File: 1464874572135.jpg (61 KB, 636x511) Image search: [Google]
1464874572135.jpg
61 KB, 636x511
Legion is the worst expansion ever.

>You literally lose half or more of your abilities.
Every class use 5-6 buttons like a MOBA now because apparently the game is too hard?

>PVP sucks as usual
Healers are still OP, Feral druids still OP

>Storyline is gay as fuck

and all the constant "OMG you are the greatest hero of all time, YOU are our hero and savior and you're just so great and amazing!" Shut up and stop pandering so much

>It's about "Class Fantasy"

Oh sorry i forgot.
>>
>>342605810
Holy fuck I hate Metzen. Why does this guy have so much power?

He got his muh orc expansion that ruined WoW
He got to write the story for a movie adaptation that fucking sucked.

Why? WHHHY? WHO IS HE FUCKING?
>>
>>342606539
wait until VR is good enough to make an actually good MMO that people can get into.

So we might get the announcement in like a decade, and it'll take forever to make.

Practically never
>>
>>342606642
>Shut up and stop pandering so much
Just ignore it then, it is a roleplaying game and you can be whoever you want to be. It's like playing Morrowind and pretending you aren't the Nerevarine.
>>
>>342606642
Holy fuck this post is autistic
>>
>>342606738

In morrowind the NPC's don't constantly suck your dick everywhere you go, In fact they don't like you and you have to prove yourself and build reputations.

Then in Skyrim, you're the "chosen one" and every NPC sucks your dick because amg born of dragons. The same gay trend happen in WoW now.
>>
>>342598205
probably going demon hunter if its shit i just play my paladin

both as a tank of course since im not a mouthbreather
>>
File: Ruins_of_Southshore.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ruins_of_Southshore.jpg
491 KB, 1920x1080
>>342604037
>until they slaughtered Taurajo Village in cold god damn blood.

Yeah what fucking monsters, destroying a town full of innocent people while leaving spaces in their ranks for them to escape and executing anybody who looted them. Fucking racists

Horde wus gud boyz din hurt noone
>>
>>342606642
seriously though while exaggerated it's pretty much true. The story is so fucking goddamn retarded and awful from voice-acting to the scrip jesus christ its a disgrace to Illidan

and the classes plain suck. They want to bring the calss fantasy back with cool visuals, which admittedly are pretty cool, but the specs are so fucking boring and same-y. This is the first expansion where I don't have even nearly all my bars full, game just feels barren. There's very little flavor abilities which made the classes

most specs revolve around two buttons, couple of procs or a ramp-up resource and a cooldown. It's retarded
>>
File: 490279.jpg (278 KB, 1452x951) Image search: [Google]
490279.jpg
278 KB, 1452x951
What good is coming from Legion?

All I know so far is:
Wardrobe is fantastic
Shaman is getting better
Unholy is getting awesome

And thats about it. There are dozens of major cons and next to nothing for pros.
>>
>>342606883
that was the forsaken, niggers of the Horde
>>
>>342606671
Essentially, Metzen is one of the last original Blizzard North employees. Since he is senior to just about every other person, no one can confront him about how he is all washed up and cannot write a compelling story for shit.
He was never meant for a management position in the first place, he just fell into it because he was a spineless coward who never left the company for fear of never amounting to anything else in life.
>>
>>342607027
>I-it wasn't us just someone who is under our banner and we openly let use lague

Fuck off
>>
>>342607026
That better not be fucking Demon Hunter armor.
>>
>>342603130
>radical son
>Prince Mary Sue the never wrong
>Keeps trying for peace in a time where the other side is at their most bloodthirsty

His son is a piece of shit and always will be.
>>
Only tangentially related but, since Val'kyr are canon, including the neutral ones that rez us, why are humans dying anyway, let alone rich & powerful ones like Varian who could negotiate their life?
>>
>>342606738
Except in morrowind they never really made it feel like you were the nerevarine, it is only heavily implied, even when you go to the shrine to get Moon and Star, you meet a bunch of ghosts and are told you're the chosen one because you didn't die during the trials, even though you could just be one lucky son of a bitch that didn't die to cliff racers early on.

In that game you earn your status, Nerevarine is given to you as a title more then anything, meanwhile in skyrim everyone sucks your dick because you are the chosen one who does have an innate divine power.
>>
>>342607147
It's a Warden who went evil and got corrupted because she talked with Gul'dan and apparently he somehow convinced her to join the demons.

Who the fuck at blizzard has this corruption fetish? Hell, the whole first raid of Legion is based on corruption.
>>
>>342607147
Get ready to get disappointed and only be able to farm some weird offset color version
>>
>>342607101
sounds a lot like ISIS to me and Islam isn't responsible; why should Horde be?
>>
>>342607027
Horde is nothing but niggers
>>
>>342607026
That reminds me a lot of the owl themed armor that Maiev wears.
>>
>>342607310
Anon,I have beta access and am already disappointed.
>>
>>342607157
>Prince never did wrong

Anduin is the entire reason WoD happened. He did a fucking lot wrong.

>>342607285
Apparently Gul'dan used the same thing he used on Garona in WC1. Cordana is just outright insane now. Oh and Metzen has the fetish.
>>
>>342607027
All of the Horde is niggers. You bunch of retards are responsible for most of the shit that happens to Azeroth.
>>
File: modergamedesign.jpg (43 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
modergamedesign.jpg
43 KB, 650x519
Gee I sure can't wait to run the same 10 dungeons all expansion long on mythic+ mode.
>>
>>342607313
because Islam isn't an organization you dumb cunt, it's a religion. Most of which is against ISIS probably.

Meanwhile, they're making Sylvanas the warchief. So they're kinda okay with her.

Nice try though
>>
>>342607393
>Anduin is the entire reason WoD happened.
Varian and that panda nigger you mean?
>>
>>342607393
Not really.

A dragon freed Garrosh and Varian stopped Thrall from killing him. I suppose you could say Anduins influence was in effect here, but that kinda proves the initial point. Varian who has always very effectively solved his problems with violence, learns to be less violent by watching his son, who solves all his problems by making someone else be very very violent.

Anduin just talked to Garrosh a lot and was going to free him, but didn't. The whole book was a weird cop out. Like it has all this build up then suddenly "lol a dragon did it"
>>
>>342607147
Think it's whatshername, Cordana Felsong or whatever. The Warden that Gul'dan converted.
>>
>>342607172
>Metzen
>understanding any of the implications from previous expansions he didn't lead write for
>caring about any content that he didn't write everything for
>>
File: 1464556573116.jpg (261 KB, 791x644) Image search: [Google]
1464556573116.jpg
261 KB, 791x644
I buy the expansions but I'm a casual now since Pandaria with a kid and wife, I buy it and play it for one month, put about 50 hours in and the quit forever until the next xpac comes out I'll play it a month before to experience all the updates. I randomly sign up for a month of pvp but I dont really do that anymore. 15/mo is still stupid as fuck though, every xpac should come with one free month so I don't need to get jewed
>>
File: 1454027905332.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1454027905332.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>342598205
How much do I have to play to reach 100 before legion?
I wasted my 100 token on a Shaman I dont know how to play at all.
>>
>>342607457
Muhammad who was a rapist pedophile massmurderer is Islam's 'leader', what's your point? You can't have the headfigure be someone as sick as he was then wash your hands when extremists happen

I'd say forsaken has proven to be more a neutral faction which horde has to side with out of necessity. I don't know how Sylvanas got to be the warchief (I assume they don't have democracy), it was all probably really rigged
>>
File: 6318-dota2_itssappening.gif (793 KB, 311x213) Image search: [Google]
6318-dota2_itssappening.gif
793 KB, 311x213
>ANOTHER DIFFULTY MODE
>ANOTHER CUT ZONE
>GARRISONS 2.0
ITS WOD ALL OVER AGAIN

AT LEAST IT ISNT FUCKING ORCS
>>
>>342598205
I wont play wow until they make megaservers
>>
>>342607708
You won't know how to play 90% of your classes after legion.

Almost every class is getting an overhaul, mostly for the better.

>inb4 cut abilities meme

No one likes that their abilities are being cut, but some specs don't use half of those spells, while others are castrated by the fact they have to juggle 2-3x more spells and abilities to do as much DPS as a mage or rogue.
>>
>>342607558
>>342607583
No, in the book Sylvanas and Vareesa were going to poison Garrosh to make sure he couldn't get away with everything. Anduin 'reminded Vareesa of her children' and she left it to Anduin. Anduin, after being told that the Horde would do things to Stormwind under his rule so bad his parents would wish they'd had a misscarriage, still decided to tell Garrosh the food was poisoned.

He's a giant flaming faggot.
>>
>>342607865
>while others are castrated by the fact they have to juggle 2-3x more spells and abilities to do as much DPS as a mage or rogue.
name one spec
>>
>>342603695

Servers were so devoid of people they started chaining servers together.
>>
>>342607717
alright anon, I concede the islam stuff, mostly because I don't give a shit about islam.

But in what world are the forsaken 'neutral'? Their only acts of defiance against the horde are to develop blight and shit in order to kill the horde's enemies. The entire horde's core was banding together 'out of necessity', the forsaken aren't exactly an exception to this.
>>
>>342607865
Might as well level the pally anyway
>>
File: 1466109177612.png (286 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1466109177612.png
286 KB, 540x404
All the bad tanks whining that active mitigation is gone in favor of ACTUAL INTERACTION WITH THE MOB

Saving cooldowns for the big boss hit was never fun, interesting or skillful, kiting, mobility, AOE tanking multiple mobs at once, keeping threat up was active gameplay, pressing 1 2 or 3 when DBM tells you to was fucking garbage.
>>
>>342606642
>PVP sucks as usual
>Healers are still OP, Feral druids still OP
I guess you haven't actually tested it yourself because healers are crying so fucking much the forums are practically an ocean at this point. They're crying because they can actually die now and they don't like it. They've been OP as fuck since Cataclysm where they're practically unkillable and can just keep everyone healed up without actually needing to fully cast a spell while at the same time using no mana. Now they can actually die and they're really ass pained about it.

Casters are the same way. It's fucking hilarious. Casters have had it so easy and so good in pvp for years, especially mages where they have 20 different escape mechanics, roots, and slows so that melee has never been able to stay on them for more than 2 seconds at a time. Now in Legion melee can actually get on a caster and run a train on them for more than 2 seconds and casters are already crying about it constantly.
>waaahhhhh we've been too good for too long and now melee are finally going to be good for an expansion this is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>342603272
At least the game used to facilitate making friends in game. Now, if you don't bring friends with you, you're fucked.
>>
>>342608034
Threat hasn't been relevant since vanilla
>>
>>342607994
Did you forget wrathgate already? Or the silverpine questline which makes you wonder if Sylvanas is any better that Lich King to begin withl?

Honestly I'm pretty mad they went nowhere with any of the silverpine stuff. They wrote themselves in the corner since after the death of arthas they had to have a reason why the forsaken doesn't go extinct, so they decided to make Sylvanas a morally very grey character and made Garrosh even question her loyalty and methods. But then they just forgot all that and now she's randomly a warchief? Pretty retarded, I would've preferred Baine

if Warcraft 4 happened instead of WoW forsake most certainly wouldn't be part of Horde
>>
I thought Legion was getting rid of gear mattering in PvP?

>Play Free-100 on Legion prepatch PTR
>Do no damage, hit like a wet noodle

>Copy my main to PTR
>Blowing shit up due to having better gear

Thanks for lying, Blizz.
>>
>>342608181
To be fair they're whining about arenas.

The most static, boring, clusterfuck imba shit PVP the game has ever witnessed.
>>
>>342608181
sounds like wotlk PvP. I like it, might resub with couple of friends to try 3v3 again

honestly slow-paced PvP fucking sucks
>>
File: 1461545845062.jpg (61 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1461545845062.jpg
61 KB, 600x414
>>342608293
Thats because the game has been balanced entirely around the end game.
>>
I think raiding in Panda was decent. One tanking Garrosh made me feel like a real man.
>>
>>342608293
endgame, also everyone is missing honor levels and artifact skills. So far I'm assraping with warrior and hunter. I really wanna do spriest and boomkin from watching beta videos, but they need the artifact shit
>>
>>342608262
>Wrathgate
Paletress rebelled against the forsaken along with the dreadlord whose name I don't remember, mostly because it turns out that dreadlords aren't the most loyal allies you can fuckin have. I'd call that grossly incompetent and a sign that the Forsaken are terrible allies, but they side with the horde regardless.

And Silverpine is exactly what you made of it, it could have meant something, but they dropped all that shit off the face of the earth and just made a levelling area that blueballs you.
>>
File: 1408438610346.jpg (9 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1408438610346.jpg
9 KB, 199x253
Sylvanas is _____ warchief?
>>
>>342608361
Right now on the PTR PvP feels like vanilla PvP. If you charge into 2 or more enemies you're dead within 5 seconds. If you get stunned by anyone you're pretty much dead. You kill anyone with just a few hits. People don't have tons of defensive abilities and escapes. Having more healers doesn't mean you get a free win.

It's fucking amazing. I think Legion will be more adjusted, but it should be a lot more in line with BC or Wotlk PvP so i am actually looking forward to PvP for the first time in years. Cause it has been an absolute shitfest since Cataclysm where i just can't take it seriously.
>>
>>342608181

>melee
>being bad, ever

Are you high son. Melee is the cancer of this game, It takes no skill and double melee comps have been OP at many points
>>
File: 1424584368412.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424584368412.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>342608674
>You kill anyone with just a few hits

Unless you're a caster or a healer, in which case you're completely fucking useless
>>
>>342608743
Just because feral and enhance are OP as fuck in arena doesn't mean all melee is good.
>>
>>342608674
BC PvP was so shit though

vanilla was fun, unbalanced as fuck but not serious, wotlk was the golden era of arena-based pvp since burst existed and games weren't manadrain 40min snorefests
>>
>>342598205
Which class am I palying?

Lmao.. you act like it even matters.

A) ALl classes are homogenized
B) Even if it matered you'd never interact in game anyway, just queue up and gently roll your face as a level 97 steel sorcerer, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>342608743
>it takes no skill
>implying casting isn't the most brain-dead rotation in any MMO
>>
>>342607865
>mostly for the better
>wont know how to play your class

Nigga most classes were made worse and the rotations are so brain dead now that you wont know your overhauled spec for all of 3 minutes.

>>342608293
PvE gear is now better than PvP gear.

Players have also discovered the power gap in PvP will be bigger in legion.
>>
>>342603280
what's terrible about Legion's endgame? how is it even remotely like WoD when you have 2 separate ways to achieve character progression now?
>>
>>342608674

I'm enjoying the PTR PvP but i'm not gonna get my hopes up

Blizzard will ruin it

People will whine on forums about the dmg being too high and we'll go back to raid boss healers soon
>>
>>342608743
>takes no skill
friend nothing in this game takes really class-based skill. If you're good at pvp or pve, you're good at it with any role or class given you have couple of days to practice
>>
Gonna play Warrior, DH or Enh Shammy. Which one is most fun in Legion? Enhancement is fucking boring button spam right now
>>
File: Sargeras_cleaving_planet.jpg (581 KB, 1032x1379) Image search: [Google]
Sargeras_cleaving_planet.jpg
581 KB, 1032x1379
>>342598205
So who's gonna be the end boss? Kil'jaeden would be pretty lame.
>>
>>342608923
>two seperate ways
Raiding still has hands down best gear due to set bonuses and trinkets.

And balance is going to be built around the legendary random drops, blizz has confirmed this.

Nothing has changed aside from now progression is more RNG.
>>
>>342608673
Treacherous.

She is not better than those apothecary that rebelled. Hell, she is not better than Tychondrius.
>>
>>342606579
Sure, in a fucking book. But in the game (in which most of it's playerbase don't really read the books) he's just Garrosh. Or rather, Garrosh is him.
>>
>>342609052
some sort of a avatar of sargeras

they don't want to play him out but they want to cash in on him
>>
>>342609052
It will probably Kil'Jaeden, but on Argus this time
>>
File: 1387050713355.jpg (116 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1387050713355.jpg
116 KB, 500x575
>>342608034
>All the bad tanks whining that active mitigation is gone
Nigger, bad tanks are the ones who got it removed because they couldn't figure out how to not fucking die. Now good tanks can't do anything than stand there like some gimped dps, taking spiked demon cock up their every orifice and hope the healer isn't a complete retard or else you'll just fucking die, there's literally nothing you can do to prevent it.

They shifted the responsibility from 60% tank, 40% healer to 20% tank, 80% healer, while also making healer mana management extremely strict. All you need is just one DPS in the mix taking unneccessary hits and someone is guaranteed to die.
>>
File: 1310487788542.jpg (84 KB, 579x616) Image search: [Google]
1310487788542.jpg
84 KB, 579x616
STOP NERFING FIRE MAGES
2 NERF PATCHES THIS WEEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>342609068
you're right about raiding still being the best option, but mythic+ is an insane departure from the old gearing model. in terms of raw character power (from ilvl) it's more than comparable to raiding, probably equitable.

i do agree that RNG loot is bullshit, though.
>>
>Play Holy Paladin forever
>Hated him in MoP switch to Priest
>Now Holy Paladin is fucking awesome and super fun

Fuck Legion I dont want to come back but i am.
Help
>>
>>342609326
wait what are you faggots going on about. I logged onto the pally to look at the skills and I still see active mitigation on ptr
>>
>>342609326
Even better the tank changes will just lead to fewer tanks as those who didnt tank before still wont especcially when they die from a crap healer and not find it fun anymore, while already people who normally tank are switching mains due to how unfun the new tanking is.

Meanwhile blizzard defends their decision for no real reason other than "You're wrong, we're right, get over it"
>>
>>342608034
>kiting
doesn't happen
>mobility
doesn't happen
>aoe tanking multiple mobs at once
whoa you pressed your designated AoE button how exciting
>keeping threat up
hasn't been a thing since BC

tanking was and still remains the most braindead role
>>
>>342602532
Tyrande needs lecturing.
>GRRR HUMANS AND ORCS IN OUR FOREST
>WHY ARE THEY TEAMING UP
>WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING SKELETONS
>FUCKING MORTALS LEAVE REEEEE
>I BET MY HUSBANDO WILL DEAL WITH THESE FAGS
>What do you mean, Furion? We should side with them against the burning legion, our ancient enemy? No fuck you they are NORMIES.
She's a dumb purple slut
>>
>Ask GM for a few days of playtime for hype of legion
>See that they are trying to pull another WoD 2.0 for end game WE PROMISE TO GET IT RIGHT Edition
>Lose all hype and just letting my temp sub run out

They dont fucking listen.
>>
>>342606867
>They don't like you and you have to prove yourself and build reputations
>The reputation system in WoW

And lets see... at this stage you've killed two Old Gods, countless dragons including Deathwing, the Lich King, Illidan (technically), several minor god like entities and, oh, you've killed enough of their minions for it to be called "genocide"

You've EARNED your fucking reputation over ALL of the expansions. People suck your dick because you've literally killed more people than Stormwinds population.
>>
>>342609502
>kiting doesn't happen
>mobility doesn't happen

you haven't been playing WoW lately, and that's ok, i don't blame you for that, but try to keep uninformed opinions to yourself
>>
>>342600152
>>342600270
What gam?
>>
>>342609401
Ilvl is a bit of a moot point though when the set and trinket bonuses are far and away better for raiding, and itemization and drops are rng stacked on rng stacked on rng for these dungeons. With legendary items which drop randomly being what you want anyway and taking what few none-set slots you have left.

Through it all the mythic dungeons will just be the same old armor appearance at that, causing even fewer people to want to do it. Shits gonna flop. Blizzard is half asssing the reward system and thinking people will care despite this.
>>
>>342609683
Anon. A lot of kiting and mobility options have been removed in legion. Utility has largely gone away. Couple this with many bosses and mobs actively having ways to prevent mobility and control and you have legion, where its all just a shitty unfun mess.
>>
>>342609582
You seem to have never played the Nekf campaign in WC3.

>Live peacefully for years and years in the forest
>Suddenly these green guys show up and immediately start cutting down the forest
>Forest starts getting corrupted by green people too
>Suddenly one of your gods gets cut down by a guy using the same magic that you recognized ALMOST DESTROYED THE WORLD
>These high elf looking mother fuckers roll up and now everyone's at war
>Forest home in utter turmoil
>And then the demons show up, the things you had to fight off last time from obliterating the planet
>The cause for the first Cataclysm that split up the continent
>And half of these guys are WORKING WITH THEM

To be honest, the only part Tyrande wasn't really justified with was releasing Illidan.
>>
>>342609968
>>342609968
we're talking tanking here. warriors still have heroic leap and an option to increase movement speed after using it, paladins just got a horse cooldown, DHs have two leaps (not just double jump mind you). kiting is still very much a possibility for tanks.
>>
>>342598205
What? He's dead?

What the fuck is happening? I haven't kept up with the lore since Cata
>>
>>342610216
>paladins just got a horse cooldown
you mean like in diablo? That's pretty neat
>>
>>342610183
Are you missing the part where she literally watches orcs and humans teaming up to fight the scourge and she just gets butthurt and wants to kill them anyway? And then Malfurion suggests teaming up and she has a stroke? There are no excuses for being a dumb racist bitch when you're 10,000+ years old.
>>
>>342608673
Best morale boosting warchief.
>>
>>342610367
this, she acted completely on emotion

which makes her a pretty realistic woman character I supposes kek
>>
>>342610762
unlike a man who would never act on emotion, totally
>>
File: GarroshFinalMoments.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GarroshFinalMoments.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>342610326
Don't bother. The "lore" doesn't make one lick of sense and the characters are either Mary Sueish or crippingly retarded.
>>
File: 1403430708264.jpg (136 KB, 597x563) Image search: [Google]
1403430708264.jpg
136 KB, 597x563
>UH DK
>Two active summons
>Chance to summon a zombie on auto attacks
>Your relic summons a zombie for each boil you have on one guy
>Still have undead army spell
>Your pet can be upgraded to Stiches and has its own pull
>Can turn your gargoyle into a valkyr that hits like a mana bomb

How is your class fairing after the overhaul /v/?
>>
>>342610326
Yeah, the legion is back. The horde and alliance go and attack the burning legion in a cool quest event. At some point they split up, Varian says the alliance will take the front and push up, and asks Sylvanas to take the rear and watch their backs. On the horde side they start getting a little overwhelmed by demons so Sylvanas says fuck it we're running away. Alliance gets overwhelmed when nobody is at their back.

A cutscene happens which hasn't been implemented yet but i assume Varian tells the alliance to retreat while he alone will hold the line, and gets killed in the process.
>>
>>342610183
>To be honest, the only part Tyrande wasn't really justified with was releasing Illidan.
Fuck that noise, Illidan was going to nuke Northrend and be rid of the damn Lich King but malfurion went full hippie and stopped him for no good reason.
>>
File: 1359683106022.jpg (991 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1359683106022.jpg
991 KB, 1920x1080
>>342609704
A dead game run by Nexon
>>
>>342607717
Read a biography about Muhammed mate. There's a reason why he is called the most influential person in history even if you hate Islam.
>>
File: 1443027702013.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1443027702013.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>342610216
>running away from the mobs range for like 5 seconds max
>kiting
>>
>>342610929
>Holy Paladin
>Now worried about proximety to targets and aiming spells
>Now needs to be in melee range (Which he usually was anyway), but now benefits from it
>Judgement of Light seems like a really neat mechanic (http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=183778/judgment-of-light)
>Level 60 and Level 100 tiers are really interesting http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classes/legion/paladin#paladin-talents-holy
>Crusader's Might in general http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=196926/crusaders-might

I am pretty damn excited. Probably going to come back and try and get into a raiding guild for the first time since Cata
>>
File: 1441476593342.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441476593342.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>342610929
>have every class in the game at 100
>so autistic that I can't sleep at times because I can't decide witch one I shall lvl first and main

I mained UH DKs with BoS build in HFC and it's probably one of the few specs along with Sub rogues that actually still requires a brain to use.
But really don't want to play them in Legion.
Really don't wanna play DKs in legion when we already have so many of them.

I don't now what to pick next expansion. Wanna be useful in our progression raids but at the same time have a class that isn't brain dead like most classes are nowadays.
>>
>>342612182
allahu akbar to you too my friend
>>
>>342598205
Prot warrior
Prot paladin
Prot/DPS demonhunter
Ele shaman
MM hunter

The only thing i hated about garrisons is having to level new followers for each one. That shit drove me up the wall. The rest was fine, i didn't spend much time in them anyway, most of it was in ashran/dungeons/world.

If you're reading this blizzard, the digital deluxe stuff is garbage this expac. If you had put in alternative DH meta forms or something cosmetic besides that fugly mount and pet i would have bought it.
>>
File: kunt.jpg (39 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
kunt.jpg
39 KB, 604x453
MMOs should be about adventure, not being the amazing hero who saves the world and everyone loves.

Then again, WoW stopped being like that since vanilla.
>>
I enjoyed WoW all the way through 5.2. Once Pandaria got ORKED and WoD happened they killed any desire I had to keep playing.

I was actually dumb enough to go see the movie, too, thinking maybe the people in charge of a film wouldn't be so ridiculously Horde-biased. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1444667283115.jpg (114 KB, 790x1011) Image search: [Google]
1444667283115.jpg
114 KB, 790x1011
>>342610929
>MM and SV hunters both colossal murder machines with great AoE, burst and single target capabilites
shame about BM though, but I guess one spec had to bite the bullet.
>>
Windwalker any good this time around?
>>
>>342615047
I still haven't gotten the hang of SV yet. I get the main mechanic of pooling the Mongoose bites but I'm not sure the most effective way to dump them or how to build my talents.
>>
>>342605283
>Azeroth being a titan
explain
>>
>>342598205
only played a bit of the beta, but I was enjoying fury warriors. I'll have to see how mages, priests, and paladins shape up before I decide for sure tho.
>>
>>342606539

Just burn it all to the ground and let it start over again.

WoW left an indelible stain on the genre with its success, and its only going to get better once other publishers stop trying to copycat it.
>>
>>342611285
I got back on yesterday since there was an event
but you aren't joking it really is dead
>>
File: 1463086240973.gif (80 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1463086240973.gif
80 KB, 350x263
>>342611117
Why are Horde such dick heads and edgy little shits?

They always go on about Muh Strength and Honor but they just pussy out and do nothing.
>>
>>342604091
i never realized that was a hand
>>
>>342617119
because the writers are hacks and just shit out whatever feels convenient in the shortest amount of time
>>
>>342616695
Not that guy but I'll try to explain it in a less pessimistic/upset tone.

Azeroth has a "world soul" in it meaning that it is basically a sleeping titan that will someday emerge from the planet. Magni has been in slight contact with the titan itself or some sort of messenger from the titan and He now knows of its existence and serves to be the voice of Azeroth. Magni hasn't been given the secrets of the universe, just a bigger insight to Azeroth itself
>>
>>342604091
no, he's a fagit. worst mary sue i've seen outside really bad fanfic
>>
>>342610929
mage is the same since late wotlk, okay i guess
>>
>>342619672
fire is really boring I thought, they really trivialized pyroblast
>>
>>342609657
Not him but man I never went near any of those bosses
>>
>>342620487
yeah but the "Heroes of Azeroth" did and by playing the game, you are one of them and thus "You" have.

Typical MMO sort of situation, you just have to understand and accept it.
>>
>>342618065
I'd bet it's the Old Gods tricking him.
>>
>>342609657
This guy knows what's up. Always made me laugh when various bosses are like, 'YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME! THE EARTH SHALL DEVOUR YOU!' when I'm already a hero of legend (but I'm not beneath collecting a few bear asses for some sending money).
>>
>>342609326
>tfw whole raid besides the tanks dies to heroic twin consorts
>tfw you and the other tank finish the fight without issues

I miss playing brewmaster
>>
>>342598205
so what happened to this guy exactly?
>>
I haven't played a tank in years and years, which tanks are looking good in Legion?
>>
>>342623291
the king? All out assault against the Legion portal from the Alliance + Horde armies fucked up, Horde couldn't hold a ridge, Alliance were getting fucked up by revived Demon Bosses from the past. Horde retreats or else they would die, Alliance gets cornered and in the confusion and fuckery, King Wrynn is slain by demons.

We don't have a proper cutscene yet I believe for the actual death of Wrynn + Voljin but the quest descriptions do declare them dead.
>>
>>342623605
what the fuck, voljin too? so blizz killed almost every relevant character from vanilla wow until legion that's really messed up
>>
>>342598205

I had a few rough days while I was mourning disc and shadow, but now I am over it now and spent some time with PTR.

Somehow I wound up really enjoying the fuck out of Ele shaman. No cooldown shocks and built in totemic projection really make the class feel much better. The new spell animations are sexy as fuck also. Of course it will still blow dick in PvP since too many mechanics are tied up in easily-killable totems, but that's fine.

Resto is as good as ever, so it will fill my need for a caster/healer combo that isn't faggot fad-of-the-decade druid.

Don't care about class halls, but I hope they are less like a mobile game than garrisons were.
>>
File: Demon-Hunter.jpg (97 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Demon-Hunter.jpg
97 KB, 1024x576
oh boy
>>
If you aren't maining Enhance Shaman, WW Monk, Or captain sparrow Rogue. Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>342624551
>captain sparrow Rogue
explain
>>
>>342624551

I want to like Outlaw Rogue, but being 100% reliant on RNG for your damage is fucked up.
>>
>>342623826
rumors say voljin is in zandalar to negotiate with the zandalari.
>>
>>342624636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqHABIrtgIA

They call it "outlaw" but it should be buccaneer or some shit.
>>
>>342624872
>all the pirate mogs are still cloth
doesn't matter either way it looks boring as shit, same old rogue it has been since vanilla
>>
>>342625073
You could play the melee hunter instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Gql2CPfNY
>>
>>342606090

>Clop, clop, clop
>"YOU HEAR SOMETHING GRAL'THOR BLOODFUCKER?"
>"NO FRANK'MORE TAXFILE. IT IS PRETTY QUIET."

>"Clearly there is nothing wrong for forsaking the vows I have made to fight the burning legion and becoming a vessel for the Holy Light. No no, I must use the things that raped my family and ripped apart my homeworld to out advantage and ignore the enhanced crippling addiction I will subcomb to and basically be a full blown traitor and heratic the eyes of my people. "
>>
>>342606090

Play a fucking Blood Elf then Fuckwad

Unless you want to be an idiotic edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>342625508
logic was thrown out of the window when gnomes got warriors back in vanilla, try again
>>
>>342625787

>logic was thrown out the window when someone tiny realized they can hold a weapon
>>
File: 1441135417568.jpg (31 KB, 328x248) Image search: [Google]
1441135417568.jpg
31 KB, 328x248
>>342624551
have fun being laughed at by the raid leader for playing your shitty meme spec. I honestly don't know why you would want to be chained down by this huge RNG spells that essentially decides what dps you will have.
>>
>>342624872
>Take core spec mechanic
>put it on a RNG slot machine
Who comes up with this garbage. How the fuck do they figure maybe having cooldown reduction on finishers is gonna be fun?
>>
>>342625971

I hope blizzard fixes it. I never liked Sub and Assassination feels just as boring as it does in live, just now without Dispatch and Shiv. Outlaw looked all right until it dawned on me how fucked up Roll the Bones is and now I feel like I need to change up mains.
>>
>>342625914
>I'm the size of this dragons nail but I'll tank him no problem

I mean if you want to nitpick about class/race combos you should whine about tauren druids or night elf female druids or fucking forsaken priests etc etc
>>
>>342625971
Not getting the joke, boy it sure feels like it's warmer than 80 degrees in here.
>>
>>342626141

I'm not the fucking moron using Gnome Warriors as an excuse for Draenei Warlocks
>>
>>342625276

Are survival hunters even that good? I want to like it but it seems like a huge waste to lose range DPS over melee.
>>
File: 1359723648324.jpg (22 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1359723648324.jpg
22 KB, 429x410
>>342626306
what
>>
>>342623331

Please Respond
>>
>>342598205

I'll be playing Vanilla because I have a good taste in MMOs, OP.
>>
>>342626119
the problem with Subb rogue on live was that it requires you to have mythic to actually be efficient with it.
Combat was only used for trash and aoe fights while Assa was just pure brain dead spec.

>>342626173
>implying that ench shaman won't get buff when bias blizzard class designer mains one
>>
>>342598205
Thinking ENH Shaman or Balance Druid. Not like I won't be playing every class like I always do, but I'd like to have a main that isn't my warrior this time.
You can chat and be with other people, there's no profession shit that makes gathering worthless and the mission rewards aren't things that reward me the same as actual quests like exp and gear. It's a big step-up from garrisons but I understand where everybody is coming from.
>>
>>342626470
the same as always, night elf females and draenei females. Human females have a pretty good ass too
>>
>>342626693

Could you imagine Elemental Shaman not being a piece of shit spec and Blizzard actually listens to the playerbase?
>>
>>342606009

Garrosh was ruined by the writers. Good until Villain decision with bombing Theramore which was in a book post Cataclysm.

Reminder that everything Garrosh did was because who he was because Thrall was a fucking idiot and so was every other Horde leader who decided to take beef with Garrosh instead of Thrall

>Garrosh comes back from war, World is fucking up and Orgrimmar just burned
>Thrall leaves, Throws Warchief mantle on Hellscream. He has to rebuild and recoop after the huge loss of resources from fighting Lich King
>Tries to trade with Night Elves, They whine 'Muh Wrathgate' and say fuck you
>Vol'jin tells Garrosh to fuck off, Garrosh hates Trolls now for being rightful assholes.
>Cairne challenges Garrosh, They fight and Garrosh's blade is poisoned and kills the leader due to Grimtotem plot. Garrosh recognizes the honor of the Tauren but still is on edge because the Tauren don't like him
>Talks with Elves sink due to cult members attacking both sides and pinning the blame on the major factions. Garrosh says fuck it and invades the forest for the supplies to rebuild Orgrimmar and is successful
>Goblins come providing the power Garrosh needs to expand and make the Horde great again, But he doesn't trust their money grubbing ways.
>Sylvannis invites him to show off her new Valkyr which pisses Garrosh off as now Sylvanis is doing the shit he just spent monthes fighting against
>Elves are pussies and don't even bother with Garrosh, Garrosh rarely deals with them except reminding 'EVERYONE PULLS THEIR WEIGHT IN THE HORDE'

He is raised in the Old Orc ways and not prissy Thralls ways. He took the Horde when their capital was burnt down and their finances drained and wrecked all kinds of shit. But the issue is that some will write him as a cruel and racist while others wrote a headstrong warrior who cares deeply of honor... Then the villain decision...
>>
>>342626773
they serve their purpose with cleave damage atleast, just like demo warlocks ;^ )
>>
How is Vengeance DH looking?
>>
>>342626862
>He is raised in the Old Orc ways and not prissy Thralls ways
mate he grew up as an emo faggot

have you seen the sopranos? He was pretty much the kid of vito taking a shit in the shower and becoming a goth. That was garrosh growing up
>>
File: Bainebloodhoof.jpg (320 KB, 799x1190) Image search: [Google]
Bainebloodhoof.jpg
320 KB, 799x1190
>The only civil and peaceful race of the Horde is also the one that Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about
>Blizzard thinks that by making more species of Tauren that this somehow equates to new story
>Last time a Tauren was in the story was in MoP with Dezco, and they wrote him wrong because Dezco isn't a fucking Paladin, he's a Sunwalker, he shouldn't give a shit about the Light, but Blizzard didn't want to write them differently
>>
File: yarghhhh.png (406 KB, 454x466) Image search: [Google]
yarghhhh.png
406 KB, 454x466
>>342625073

The cloth pirate mogs are for plebs.
>>
>>342627307
I want to look like a pirate not a british buccaneer

btw they really missed their opportunity to have them wield a sword in one hand and a gun in the other, would've been really easy with the artifact weapon system

still bitter tauren warriors didn't have totems
>>
File: Next Expansion.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Next Expansion.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>342626862

>Tides of War, Right after Deathwing is beaten. Right after Cata and they decide what to write next
>Oh, lets have that plot line that one of the only functioning ports that leans majorly to Alliance is gonna stock up with troops and supplies to begin another push to take the Southern Barrens and such
>Garrosh is tired of this shit/turning evil as he gets people to make giant empowered mana bomb after 'Borrowing ' the Eye thingy
>Take out a bunch of High profile Alliance targets and warmachines and severely cripple any hopes of establishing on Kalimdore.
>A good writer would have had a huge siege and glorious fight to continue Garroshs Tradition of seeking honour in fights. Never forsake it
>Cuck out with ManaNuke that he himself called COWARDLY in Stonetalon
>Pandaria is found, Sends scouts to try and gain a foothold. With the establishment in Pandaria, He goes about taking resources to fuel what he knows and grew up with his whole life, War. Those that dare defy him or act like assholes when his way is working so well are killed since they are slacking
>Then the whole fucking 'USE THE POWER OF THE FUCKING SHA TO CORRUPT MY SOLDIERS TO BE EVEN STRONGER. THIS ISN'T FEL OR DEMONS, IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT'
>Metzin chokes on a coke block and decides 'LETS MAKE HIM A RAID BOSS'
>He fucks everyone over, he is insane and has the heart of an old god and he is gonna take over the world for the Orks because he is insane and evil and blablablabla
>Then held on trial where everyone else finds out they kinda were the assholes who made him like this. I mean, If Vol'jin didn't say fuck off when Garrosh needed advice, Things would have been better. If the elves didn't whine about Wrathgate, He wouldn't of took over Ashenvale.
>TIME DRAGONS STEAL HIM AWAY TO GET REVENGE BECAUSE HE IS STILL VILLAIN AND WE NEED HIM TO SET UP FOR ELF JESUS
>ENJOY A DEATH WHERE THRALL FUCKING CHEATS IN AN HONOURABLE DUEL TO THE DEATH

Garrosh just never got the honour he wanted
>>
>>342606095
>stills pays $15 to play wow

You can buy WoW Tokens with in game gold for gametime, stop being such a scrub.
>>
File: red shirt.jpg (41 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
red shirt.jpg
41 KB, 316x237
>>342598205
Falstad Wildhammer?
>>
>>342627185

What does that have to do with learning your culture?

That is like saying that because someone grew up as a fat tumblrette that they didn't learn how to do basic math of 1 cake + 2 cake = Genetics
>>
>>342627904
They fucked up something in books

There's a scene where Thralls tells Garrosh "Cairne and Voljin surery will help you" and some pages later cairne angry as fuck tells Thrall to stop it because Garrosh even himself said he know nothing about being leader because he's made for war and stuff.
Also scene in Northrend where he started wordfight with Saurfang only to start admiring him in seconds after hearing what Saurfang done in wc1/wc2.

And then when judge summoned him to call the judgement, allowed to speak he said I REGRET FUCKING NOTHING and started to mock poeple present on trial.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.