[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Layton game to be announced on July 27th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: level5_002_cs1w1_675x444.jpg (128 KB, 675x444) Image search: [Google]
level5_002_cs1w1_675x444.jpg
128 KB, 675x444
There's a pre-Level 5 Vision going on right now on niconico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv266584341

Hino showed off some artwork for an upcoming Layton game (NOT Layton 7) that will be announced in three days at Level 5 Vision: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/305/1305298/

This guy on twitter translated the info: https://twitter.com/MysticDistance?s=08

>new protagonist
>not a spinoff
>might be the start of the third trilogy
>>
>>342594359
pls no

the series need some rest
>>
>>342594426
I second this so fucking much
>>
So whatever the hell happened to Layton 7?
Did they sack the idea?
>>
>>342594359
OP here, I fucked up in the opening post (although not the thread title). It's not going to be announced "in three days", but in a month and three days. Sorry.
>>
Why won't Level-5 make Dark Cloud 3 and Fantasy Life 2?
>>
Nice

>>342594426
Fuck you. 3 years not good enough for you?
>>
>>342594659
>Fantasy Life 2
they've already announced FL2

it's for mobile
>>
Any news about the new Inazuma Eleven?
>>
>>342595482
Supposedly going to be revealed at Vision too.
>>
Isn't the puzzlemaster dead?
>>
>>342595823
He was like 90, he never thought up the individual puzzles to put in the games, they just took them from his books and from younger people in his foundation.
>>
FUCK OFF FAGGOTS MAKE DARK CLOUD 3 YOU SHITS
>>
>>342594359
stop! your puzzles are shit you stupid japanese
>>
New franchise
>>
What are your thoughts on Layton not being the protagonist? Do you think the new protag will live up to the legend?
>>
>New protagonist
>Not adult Luke
into the trash
>>
>>342594359

the puzzle creator died
>>
>>342596940
I was ready since Hino had already stated when Azran Legacy was announced that it'd be the final game in the series with Layton as the protagonist. As for living up to him, I'll have to wait until they show said protagonist off a bit. Is it going to be the woman in the OP image for instance? I wouldn't mind.

>>342596984
>>342596041
>>
>>342596940

It's time to shake things a little, I suppose
>>
>>342596940
nothing wrong with that, laytons story is done and had a decent end, no need to drag it on for fanservice

Its entirely possible the new protagonist will be someone obnoxious, but just the attempt at making a new protagonist isn't to be frowned upon, we can complain about the implementation when we get there
>>
>>342596983

Luke is only good as a boy.
>>
>>342594359
Layton Brothers 2 soon?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.