[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good video game to play while high???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: video-game-weed.jpg (36 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
video-game-weed.jpg
36 KB, 333x333
What's a good video game to play while high???
>>
>>342593910

Solstice
>>
DUDE
>>
Anon, unless you are TRYING to shitpost, everyone on here is going to just devolve your thread into DUDE WEED LUH-MAYO over and over again.

If you actually desire this type of conversation, there is another 'chan for it. Four Hundred Twenty.

But seriously, to answer your question, Hotline Miami is fucking AWESOME while stoned. Same for Super House of Dead Ninja.
>>
File: 1444324222593.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444324222593.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
ITT: guys who have never taken anything other than weed
>>
>>342593910
Man best way to play Solstice is wrapped in a blanket during a cold winter's night with all the lights out. Grab a hot chocolate and enjoy the comfiest game ever. Stoned might be even better.
>>
>>342594016
WEED
>>
BUDDY
>>
M8 GRASS ROFL
>>
First mass effect: go to an alien planet, play some bossa nova, and just drive around and chill
>>
>>342594906
Yeah, playing video games on heroine, now that's something!
>>
>>342593910
High on what?
Weed is for fags and niggers, if you want to smoke something, smoke hash.
>>
And here comes /v/'s straight edge highschool club.
>>
>>342593910
Gitaroo man, n2o
>>
>>342595275
i wish i cud be cool lyk u
>>
>>342595126
LAUGH
>>
>>342593910
I always play vidya when high. A the moment Killing Floor 2, Dead Rising 3 and Dying Light for coop fun with my brother.

Also Prey, Hotline Miami, Fallout New Vegas, Smash Bros Melee, Dark Souls 3, DD:Dark Arisen.
>>
>>342595263
High on what?

hash is for fags and niggers, if you want to smoke something, smoke dabs
>>
>>342595263
But hash is for sandniggers, anon.
>>
File: 1432327522079.jpg (11 KB, 223x255) Image search: [Google]
1432327522079.jpg
11 KB, 223x255
>he doesn't take deliriants
>>
File: 1411128197850.png (97 KB, 875x477) Image search: [Google]
1411128197850.png
97 KB, 875x477
>>342595424
Ah, so that's why those shit games are selling. It's not because they're good, but because the majority are braindead retards who're high, like you.

Now it all makes sense, thanks anon.
>>
>>342595427
Dabs are for krautniggers, if you want to smoke something, smoke wax
>>
I love playing Dark Souls when I'm stoned, but I like playing it anyway so I'm not sure if that's a solid general recommendation. If you're an RPG guy, the old Infinity Engine games are a fucking BLAST if you've got an afternoon and some bud to kill. GTA's the old standby of the DUDE WEED gamer (though I'm of the opinion that Red Dead Redemption's the better call if you're stoned, because cowboys dude lmao). My big pick would be Katamari Damacy, though.
>>
>>342595503
last week i took some disassociant / psychodelic
shit was crazy. like nothing i've felt before.
>>
>>342595263
>weed is for fags, smoke refined weed instead

Are you retarded or merely pretending?
I smoke hash regularly (because it's much cheaper than buds in my shitcountry) and there's barely any difference in effect.
>>
>>342595731
>All those games are dogshit
You must be dying on the inside being this bitter. I can't imagine how joyless your life must be.
>>
>>342595870
>barely any difference in effect.
Oh but there is. You've been smoking shit.
>>
I don't understand how the smell alone doesn't completely turn everyone away from weed

It's the most sour, repulsive scent. I mean christ
>>
>>342595503
I've heard nothing but bad things about deliriants. Why subject yourself to shitty hallucinations when there are already drugs that have a way better chance of giving a positive experience? What's the appeal?
>>
>>342595862
Psychedelics* and dissociatives* aren't deliriants, they are the other two main classes of hallucinogenic drugs.
>>
>>342596029
>shitty hallucination

While I agree that a lot of people have bad experiences, of the three hallucinogens (deliriants, dissociatives, psychedelics) deliriants are the strongest
>>
>>342595997
Honestly you get used to it desu. That's not even an argument; I'm not even bothered if I catch a whiff of skunk anymore because I've associated skunky scents with being fucking roasted.

That said, there are some strains with incredibly mild (and in a couple cases, pleasant) scents.
>>
I like to play smite and play chang'e and box everyone or rat and pretend im pikachu
>>
>>342596132
I guess I should clarify. I do get that the selling point of the stuff is that the hallucinations are "realer" and more pronounced compared to other hallucinogens, especially at lower doses, but I've yet to encounter anyone in real life who hasn't had ghastly experiences from the stuff. I know it's all anecdotal, but fuck dude, I've dropped acid loads of times and never had a bad trip. I guess I'm just too risk-averse for the stronger stuff?
>>
>>342595939
Sure I am, cheap hash is where it's at, but as long as you mind your dosage difference is barely noticeable. Most smokers don't realize how little hash you actually need to get high so they oversmoke till they can't walk and think it's some hash magic. It's literally the same psychoactive elements. I've been smoking for years now, when I'm switching to buds it's somehow "easier" on me first couple of times, then it's all the same shit again, so I don't even bother anymore. Though waking up after a night of cheap hash is kinda harsh sometimes, but high itself is about the same.
>>
>>342595832
I love playing gta5 online riding my motorcycle between traffic at like 100mph and try and c4 people in first person. Shits immersive as fuck
>>
File: jarcor.jpg (75 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
jarcor.jpg
75 KB, 960x959
I like getting super stoned and griefing kids on TF2.
>>
File: 1461585645609.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461585645609.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>342593910
>playing video games while high.

Ugh dude that's like smoking cigarettes while telling your mom to flip the heck off.
>>
What's a good game to play while taking the d?
>>
>>342595997
You get used to it and start to enjoy it even. Same way with tobacco. Non-smokers turn their little noses, smokers don't even notice it's there or don't care if they do notice. And fresh weed smells like christmas tree.
>>
>>342596353
When you get hangovers from hash/weed you know you've been smoking literal shit.
>>
duuude drugs are so cool
weeeed im a loser
lamo also unemployed or 13
>>
Fallout 3 is pretty fun stoned.
>>
>>342596351
As someone who took datura before, no, deliriants are fucking awful. It's not a matter of you have to be "stronger" to appreciate them or something. They are objectively bad and you have to be some sort of sick deviant to actually like them, like a man who enjoys having his balls crushed with a hammer.
>>
>>342596501
Overwatch
TLoU
>>
>>342596351
I've taken a lot of diphenhydramamine a few times (not a strong deliriant) and though sometimes I have less than pleasant experiences (can hear voices, hushed whispers conspiring, right outside my window) I've also had pretty good experiences (bobbing to music, giggling uncontrollably at the thought of shitposting but not even being able to solve a captcha after 10 minutes). It's crazy how vivid even smaller doses of weak deliriants is; I've seen my door knob melt and heard commercials from a tv that wasn't on
>>
>>342596559
underage gtfo
>>
>>342593910

Every game you enjoy while not being stoned. Works for me every time.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>342596619
What was it like? I've heard some interesting shit about datura, like people speaking to their brother for 2 hours only to realize they don't have a brother and they were talking to a lamp
>>
I know some dudes who consistently destroy the local smash scene high.

Personally I like comfy shit like FFCC or Little Big Planet. I can forgive the shit controls for a nice audiovisual time.
>>
File: 1462810883312.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462810883312.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>342594906
i mean if you're going to abuse a substance, might as well do something safe
>>
>salvia just stopped existing
Why did people stop smoking salvia?
>>
>>342596501
LoL
>>
>>342593910
honestly same reply as i do for comfy threads

just games you're used to

i find castlevania 3 and dark souls comfy
>>
>>342596537
You will start to get hangovers from any weed if you do it all day and all night and go to sleep at 6 a.m. and you've been doing that routine daily for the past year or more. It's more to do with quality of life than quality of weed. I wouldn't call it anything like alcohol hangover though, it's just some heaviness in your head that passes in half an hour after waking up even if you don't smoke. Also weed messes with sleep in general and I do not recommend to pick up a routine where you smoke less than couple of hours away from bedtime.
>>
File: 1466632732180-v.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1466632732180-v.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>342595731
>>
>>342596810
Because it became illegal and it's not worth the effort to buy it for a 10 minute trip
>>
>>342596810
It's a five minute trip that at best leaves you tired and at worst you start screaming and bite your friend on the knee, literally biting through denim.
>>
>>342594906
"Did you hear about Anon? I heard he TAKES weed..."
>>
I dont know how peoe can say dark souls. I usually get to tense with dying to much that it completly turns me off of it.
Usually play something Mario Halo or Smash with frinds over
>>
>>342596991
sounds like you're just a casual lol
>>
Mass Effect 1 was really enjoyable on weed.
>>
>>342596991
I actually play better when I'm high. It completely relaxes me. Whenever I'd keep fucking up a bossfight I'd go smoke a joint, go back, and then beat his ass without too much trouble.
>>
>>342593910
Why is that game covered in dog shit?
>>
>>342596991
My roommate kept dying to the first boss of Dark Souls 3 over and over last time we dabbed. I finally convinced him to just play some Wooly World with me and after that it was good.
>>
>>342593910
Hangman
>>
>>342593910

How much do you think Gamestop would pay for this game? Also trying to judge how much they'd pay for Megaman 2 & 3. I'm about to head over there to scope the situation but it's a long as fuck drive and I don't want to get there to have them off me $0.20. Anyone happen to have a guesstimate?
>>
Truthfully I think any game is better stoned. My favorite is the metroid prime trilogy. My rule of thumb is to do a dab every time I find an upgrade of some kind. Mass effect is awesome too. And Skyrim/Oblivion of course.

Basically any immersive game gets more immersive.
>>
>>342596810
It was only popular because it was a legal high; once regulations came down, all the trashy folk moved on to the next fake bake. Salvia is a shit drug, only destitute idiots and Miley Cyrus ever did it.
>>
>>342596883
>hangovers
>from weed

Jesus, just stop posting. I get that you lead an incredibly unhealthy life, but weed doesn't give you hangovers. You might wanna try switching to a new supplier, because your "hash" sounds like literal garbage.
>>
dev here
lsd dream emulator
>>
>>342597385
Gamestops (at least the ones I've been to) don't accept games older than sixth gen, and many locations won't even accept sixth gen stuff that isn't a fucking classic.
>>
>>342597473
And I'm going to have to add f zero gx to that list. Game is crazy intense
>>
>>342597040
Whats wrong with playing casual games every now and again?
>>
>>342593910
god damn that weed is some schwag

have better luck getting high from life itself
>>
I only smoke Salvia because it's legal to buy in canada
>>
DUDE
>>
>>342597705
They accept retro around here. I've sold a few GEN and NES games to them before. The site has retro posted too. I guess I'm just gonna go find out. If this thread is still up I'll report back with the prices if they accept them in their present condition.

Also, OP.. ARPGs, MMOs (play some FFXIV with me yo), and sandbox games.
>>
>>342597545
Not that guy but weed can definitely give you a greenover (as it's sometimes called). Doesn't matter how you take your weed, if you have a lot you can definitely be groggy in the morning as a result.
>>
If you have to play a video game while you're high it probably wasn't that great to begin with, might as well just ask "what's a great game to play?"
>>
I remember this one time when I played Team Fortress 2 real high.

I invented the nick "master of death" and hit Dustbowl. Shit. I got 10 as my kd ratio. It musta been the nick. At one point, there were five guys versus just me all alone; they actually didn't attack, just stood there shitting their paints. I was like, holy shit, this is actually ridiculous. The ultimate force of cannabinoids.

Also this one time I got really high and put on the nick "I hunt the gestapo". I was playing pretty good, got to the first score spot on the game and dominated the other team's leading player. He absolutely flips his shitburgers and starts kickvoting me and shit, claiming I'm a jew and everything. I said yeah I'm a jew, and I hunt the gestapo, that is: fucking you. (I'm not even jew.) At this point I noticed that I wasn't dominating him anymore. He actually switched teams to nullify my killstreak on him. At this point it's personal right. I can't let this nazi scum have his way with me. Especially when I'm this high. Justice will be served tonight - steaming hot. He was coming after me. I was waiting.

So, he puts on his angriest attitude he's got and (he's demo, I'm heavy) does a stickyjump on the first level of Dustbowl, right from the attackers stair entry. I was bunkered up real cozy behind those rocks. He overdoes the jump like a total ass, just flying fucking everywhere and I'm just wailing at him. He falls into the tiny creek and dies of fall damage... I get a domination kill. (at this point he repeats the kick voting etc.) I don't know man, but let me tell you, it was righteous. I can literally still see that nazi screaming at his monitor, somewhere in the world.

Play TF2 high bro.
>>
>>342593910
El Shadai
>>
>>342593910
Rez
>>
Bro don't even sweat these queens
Nothin wrong with poppin some tabs or sparking dank sticky
Just play it safe bro
Love respect and peace
PS I'm blaaaazed lol [9]
>>
>>342597545
Everything gives you hangovers. That's the way your brain and body works. Stop falling for weed is totally healthy meme. Every single psychoactive substance in existence alters your perception which causes hangover when said altering ends. It's not severe hangover with puking and everything, just small uncomfort, but it exists, and denying it only shows your inexperience.
>>
File: Viper (1).jpg (21 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Viper (1).jpg
21 KB, 280x280
>>342594906
>>
>>342598349
Dude you would probs get way more online
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.