[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: game83.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
game83.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>342592743
Blame yourself...
Or God
>>
File: Ramza-4.jpg (61 KB, 475x640) Image search: [Google]
Ramza-4.jpg
61 KB, 475x640
>>342592743

I got this 5
>>
>>342592743
Sausage, pepperoni, salami and red onion.
>>
Does anybody have any idea WHAT the fuck this game was about?

There are way too many characters and I was high most of the time I played it...
>>
Delita? More like Deluded-a
>>
>>342593813

Two sides are fighting over buncha demonic stones

The Templar dudes acquire those stones and fuck up both sides

Your sister is kidnapped and used as a vessel to reincarnating demon Jesus

You go to kill Jesus and rescue her, but a nuclear fucking explosion takes out fucking everything

Everyone is fucking dead, and apparently Delita orchestrated the whole mess, but he gets stabbed by Ovelia and dies too

The End
>>
>>342593813
Black and White Lions trying to seize the power on the brink of a civil war, meanwhile ramza found that a group of fanatics were using the zodiac stones to revive the st ajora. St ajora was literally a saint for the church, because his story was corrupted ages ago. In reallity he was a demon or some shit that wanted to destoy the world. So, ramza had to fight and kill all those priests which resulted in being declared a heretic by the church members.
>>
>>342592743
I don't understand his end game either. His sister's life was considered worthless because of his status so he does everything he can to become King to...what?
>>
Delita and Ramza took different paths after the death of Teta. Ramza, who was of noble blood, forsook his nobility and tried to hide from the world as a mercenary. Delita, who was of commoner blood, sought to put himself at the top of the nobility. Delita was heralded as the king that calmed ended the war of the lions but to do so, betrayed and lost all he had loved. Ramza, the true hero of the war, was branded an enemy of the highest order, yet stayed true to his virtues and saved his family by doing so. They were foils of one another, regardless of the wacky situations Ramza got into while Delita was busy doing fantasy politics.
>>
>>342594548
This. FFT's story is incredible.
>>
>>342594548
I think Ramza got the better end of the deal assuming that he managed to flee to another land.
>>
Is there a good English fan translation of FFT?

Love the story and gameplay, but both official translations are trash. The PS one reads like it was written by someone with a brain tumor, and PSP is longwinded crap that overdoes the ye olde noble English.
>>
>>342592743
Nothing. It was another case of a fantastic moment being utterly botched by a atrocious and truly inexcusable translation job.
>>
>>342595968

That was the point of op's scene I imagine, finally prompting the player to put both paths into perspective.
>>
>>342595979
Nope, sorry. You're fat out of luck. Guess it's time to start brushing up on those Japanese lessons.

I thought the PSP redition was very well-translated, however, but that seems to be the unpopular opinion here.
>>
>>342594156
Delita doesn't die there.
>>
File: fft_mosfunguspoison.png (276 KB, 958x900) Image search: [Google]
fft_mosfunguspoison.png
276 KB, 958x900
>people actually supporting Delita
Fucking usurper faggots.
RIP Larg

>tfw no more FFT or Ogre games ever
>>
>>342596325

He lost everything he loved, so while he is indeed alive, he has actually died.

Not all people die when they are killed.
>>
>>342596618

To be honest, I was more of an Algus supporter than either Ramza or Delita
>>
>>342596660

Vagrant Story has him as one of the most beloved kings
>>
This game is too complex and difficult, and I can't get enough JP in time of the story battles.

How do I get good at SRPGs?
>>
>>342596850
put your party on AI and make sure you have roles filled. Go grind fights. Acquire haste and be a motherfucker. protip: chemist OP
>>
>>342596618
Minagawa and Ito still work for Square. I think Murasawa still does too.

Matsuno doesn't obviously, but he collaborated with Square on the PSP version of LUCT.

Never give up hope Anon.
>>
>>342596794
hol up hol up

VS takes place in Ivalice?

I only played for like an hour. Shiiieeet lemme go back to it
>>
File: 1455754187292.jpg (49 KB, 500x129) Image search: [Google]
1455754187292.jpg
49 KB, 500x129
Did nothing wrong blah blah.
>>
>>342595979
There is a fan retranslation patch but it's for the PSX version.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.