[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is what corvo will look like in dishonored 2 WTF Arkane,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>This is what corvo will look like in dishonored 2
WTF Arkane, he is an assasin and no italian catwalk model
Also gerneral Dishonored thread i guess
>>
>>342587192
I like it, it's like a mix of he's newly acquired noble stature into his older attire from DH1
>>
>>342587284
it doesn't loom that bad, but his design from d1 looked a lot more terrifying and "ghost-like"
>>
>>342587192
sup garret

give it up to the dishonored devs to make a better thiaf sequel than those morons at eidos montreal
>>
>>342587192
When he was young he was bulkier, and as he aged he got lean and sinewy.
An assassin needs speed and agility more than sheer muscle.
Also he is the royal protector, not an assassin, that was just an excursion.

>emily is an empress
>so her weapons are nicer
And corvo´s her father and after the events of dishonored an even more important figure at court, especially for emily.
I don´t get why there would be any difference in the niceness of their equipment, they would both be funded from the royal treasury, and emily would not have assassins tools inscribed with royal regalia.
>>
Geez, couldn't they have given him some gloves? I mean, I can still see his white skin... really unprogressive.
>>
You have to remember that Corvo was never actually meant to be in the game. It was going to be full blown SJW titles where you play as his Daughterfu but then they added him at the last second to save face.
>>
>>342588198
/pol/ is leaking again.
>>
>>342588489
shut the fuck up you retarded fucking reddiotr
>>
Best assassin is that burly fuck from witcher 2. Never seen an assassin like that before. They're always some skinny lanky fucks that remind me of durzo blint.
>>
I'm pretty indifferent about it.
Corvo was gruesome and menacing in the first game, but now he looks more confident and less shadowy. This would make sense if the game ends up using less stealth than the first one.
But that would probably ruin dishonored.
>>
>>342587192
gives me major assbleed Unity vibes
Not necessarily a good thing, mind you
>>
>>342587192
turn outer vest into full coat
make coat arms and sleeves a little wider

take the inner vest with the gold trim details and very sparely use those details on coat cuffs and tail

give him full knee heights boots and make pants darker blue

fixed
>>
File: enttäuschung.gif (51 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
enttäuschung.gif
51 KB, 520x390
>>342588198
>muh everything with a female in it is feminist propaganda meme
>>
>>342587192
Top tailor!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.