[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda BotW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1200x675
Breath of the wild hype thread
Post webms, TECHNOLOGY etc,

Timeline discussion welcome
>>
File: awake_and_alive__large.jpg (81 KB, 792x425) Image search: [Google]
awake_and_alive__large.jpg
81 KB, 792x425
>>342582370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOKAh6Rqxo8
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 980x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 980x498
What are they guarding bros?
>>
Also a friendly reminder that the colours look much better in the actual game

The stream is shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGe3PzXifJU
>>
File: cowboi.png (41 KB, 136x123) Image search: [Google]
cowboi.png
41 KB, 136x123
this game looks like shit
>>
I don't know what game to play to hold me over. Something where it's fun to explore. I have Demon's Souls, FF12 and Xenoblade X unopened on my shelf
>>
>>342584498
Demons souls
Then Xeno X

Then ff12
>>
>>342584365
ok
>>
>>342584238
Hyrule from wielders of the Triforce. They simply detect the presence of the golden power within someone and begin attacking. Zelda, Link, and Ganon have caused too much destruction. They must be stopped.
>>
Best of the Worst?
Will Reggie be making an appearance?
>>
>>342584697
That's actually an interesting theory
So they seek to destroy the owners of the Triforce. Huh.

My take on it is that Link does not have the Triforce yet, and they are attacking him because of that
>>
>>342585489
>>342584697
Huh. Both pretty good. But him having the triforce would make more sense. They're most likely just there to prevent any single triforce wielder from collecting them all, regardless of the nature of the wielder.
>>
File: succ.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>342583296
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.