[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: stew.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>
Light up the night.
>>
nice time
>>
I havent played vidya in like a month and i feel stagnant in life
>>
WHERE IS ZTD

I NEED IT
>>
Today I played witcher 3, some Lego marvel with the gal pal, and applied for another job hopefully I get called. Not a bad day. But I have too much time on my hands hence being up now.
>>
I'm approaching the end of witcher 3 and getting pretty burnt out. All the witcher contracts are the same old shit and I'm dreading sailing around skellige just to find some bandit camps and trash "hidden treasure".

I just don't care about Ciri despite her being the whole main fucking plot. The side missions range from pointless and boring to positively golden, so at least there's that.

Still gonna buy the dlc season pass since there's nothing else to play on the ps4.
>>
>>342582326
>going off of Eastern Time
For what reason
>>
>no sports today
>don't care about brexit
>played no vydia
>just browsed 4chan all day

Boring day lads
>>
>>342583116
I'm going to have to avoid /v/ as soon as ZTD is out.
>>
I tried the Neptunia game made by the Senran Kagura/Onechanbara developers. It's easily their worst game.

Found out I don't really like Neps either.
>>
>>342583359
Only reason I haven't fled the coop is in hopes of an early leak.
>>
File: pepe(64).png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
pepe(64).png
87 KB, 285x285
>Played The mean greens: Plastic Warfare.

Was alright, game is pretty dead and only has multiplayer.

>Played robot roller derby disco dodgeball
>One of the worst netcodes i've seen in a game
>No dedicated servers
>Host always wins because netcode is client side.
>graphics are disgusting
>awful ui

why did i bother with this game.

>played undertale
i still don't see the point of it lads...
>>
So how are you Britbongs enjoying your freedom?
>>
File: confused fruit.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
confused fruit.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Been playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix
going through Heavenworld now
Tibby and all the other heavenworld things just confuse me, what with Tibby having to turn into a palace at some point
Also got around to finishing OFF, that was a damn good game
>>
I want to fuck a boy
>>
File: 1465649426837.gif (723 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465649426837.gif
723 KB, 480x270
>>342583417
I have work all week too, it's going to be hard to find time to go through it all. I'm really stubborn about figuring the puzzles out myself.

Plus since my girlfriend likes it too, I have to narrate everything too.
>>
File: 1463973533263.jpg (250 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1463973533263.jpg
250 KB, 869x943
What are some good rhythm games on steam? Seems like a good time to pick up a handful since pretty much everything is on sale. Only ones I already have are audiosurf 1 and 2 and soundodger.

Also
>Brother got fired from his job
>Now he just browses facebook for "dank memes"
>Keeps trying to show people filthyfrank and idubz videos
>Used to be pretty funny, but now he can only reference memes and make fun of our mother
Kill me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.