[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jealous Sonyggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427 KB, 2048x1536
Jealous Sonyggers?
>>
>>342580634
Digital version runs like shit on Xbox one
>>
>>342580634
Already have over 500 hours between ps3 and PC so no
>>
>>342580634
Why would they be? Dark Souls is just a meme game anyway.
>>
>>342581350
Lets take a look at the digital foundry review
>>
>played every game including the sony exclusive demon's and bloodborne on my ps3/ps4
>played Das already on ps3 AND pc

heres your reply
>>
>>342580634
Why would they be? They can get the same sub 30 fps, 720p experience by taking out their old PS3.
>>
>>342580634
>he owns just a PC
play bloodborne, you will get cancer lying to yourself that much "i-i-its not that good" it is
>he owns just a ps4
whats 30 fps and overpriced games like
>he owns a ps4 and PC
you can play all the xbox exclusives at higher performance, you can play all games nintendo is irrelevant , you are an ascended golden god of gaming, good job
>>
File: afourthpreview_featured.gif (1022 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
afourthpreview_featured.gif
1022 KB, 330x300
who else here /pc+ps4/
post yfw microsoft gave you all of xbox ones exclusives and you have everything
truly free
>>
>>342582083
>bloodborne good
My favorite /v/ meme
>>
>>342581350
What? No it doesnt.
>>
>bragging about console version of Dark Souls of all things
Yeah because FPSTOWN is a FEATURE
>>
>>342582083
I'm not buying a console for just bloodborne though that is beyond retarded
>>
Oh no, now I can't rebuy a game I already own. :^(
>>
>>342580634
Why would I be jealous when I already have the game on PS3 and PC?
>>
>>342580634
What is this? Some kind of a HD remake/remaster?
>>
>>342580634
Why would I be jealous when I already have the game on PS3 and PC and gamecube and ds and wii and wii u and ps1 and psp and ps2 and ps 4 and ps 9000
Dumb microwaves thinking they can compete with us right guys
>>
>>342582083
I played Bloodborne on my nephew's PS4 and while it was really fucking good, it was also much shorter than any of the Souls games. I beat Bloodborne without the DLC in 15 hours, while the next fastest Souls game I beat was DS3 at 24 hours. Again, it is still a good fucking game and I still need to play the DLC anyway.
>>
>>342580634
>Jealous of worse framerates
I want Xfags to leave.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.