[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people not like Linkle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: linkle dlc.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
linkle dlc.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Why do people not like Linkle?
>>
She has a very, very stupid sounding name. Just say "Linkle" out loud. It's fucking retarded.
>>
She's tasteless pandering and Zelda has better waifus
>>
i want to tinkle in linkle's stinkhole
>>
>>342570624
*stinklehole
>>
>>342570269
Bruh, she looks like she's farting
>>
It's poorly disguised Reddit bullshittery.

>le link

>link le

>linkle
>>
>>342570269
I liked her better in Dragon's Crown
>>
Koei Tecmo cash grab for their chinese genocide clone game.

>Westerners eat it up thinking it's progressive.

Courtesy of the marketers that brought you dead or alive and the same dyansty warriors experience for a decades.
>>
Because you just can't change gender of beloved characters which are full of history. Genderbender aren't social construct, boyo bitch.
>>
>>342570269
Stupid name, stupid smock instead of tunic, stupid dual crossbows instead of a fucking sword.

They had one job and they failed all three. It'd be impressive if it wasn't so monumentally disappointing.
>>
>>342570269
She's a cutie, but she shows how retarded Nintendo really is. Literally can't even come up with a new character or even a fucking name.
>>
>>342570624
One in the pinkle two in the stinkle
>>
>>342570269
Too much donut steel.
>>
>>342570269
>tfw she'll never kick you in the balls chanting DE DE DE DEEEEE
>>
>>342571089
>y she no exactly teh saem as compleetlee difrent person?
>>
>>342571095
>Lana
>Cia
>>
>>342570269
What's wrong with her faaaaaaaace
>>
File: bane plane?.gif (935 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
bane plane?.gif
935 KB, 680x851
>>342571515
>Cia
>>
>Muh SJW pandering
>>
I didn't like her at all at first but she's kind of growing on me.

If you look at her like other similar characters like Sakura from Street Fighter or the new KoF character who idolizes Terry Bogard, it's not so bad. She's not all that different from other characters like Supergirl either. So long as they don't go full retard and keep her ether in HW or keep her a minor character if they ever put her in a real Zelda game and don't pander to waifufags, she's fine.
>>
File: 1333877886240.jpg (43 KB, 283x315) Image search: [Google]
1333877886240.jpg
43 KB, 283x315
>>342571583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wbSXnKbvng

everything
>>
>>342570269
They wanted fem Link, they got Lana cosplaying Elf from Dragon Crown.

Suits me fine, she's terrible but the butthurt from SJWs is hilarious.
>>
I think shes a qt
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.