[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The prices for oil from middle east's oil-rich states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: fallout.jpg (48 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
fallout.jpg
48 KB, 460x215
>The prices for oil from middle east's oil-rich states becomes unacceptablly high
>European Union disbands due to constant falling out and economic collapses
>United States becomes one of the last few surviving economies
>United States annex Canada
>United States is split into 13 commonwealths
>China invades Canada in pursuit of Canada's last remaining oil reserves

whats the likelihood of any of these things happening in between now and 2077
>>
Anyway, general Fallout lore thread I guess.
>>
Has there been a Fallout game taken place outside of the US?
>>
>>342570049
Technically Canada which was a part of the US in the Falloutverse. I personally never want that as it will ruin some of the central themes and concepts of Fallout. Its more interesting to have foreigners appear in post-war USA and provide clues to the player what became of other countries.
>>
Fallout is shit and overrated and the only good ones that stay true to the fallout universe is 3 and 4, bethesda shouldve never let another company do a spinoff game in a shitty dessert fallout is always better on the east coast like 1, 2 3 and 4 see how theyre all numbers unlike shitty new vegas piece of shit fuck you
>>
>>342570246
I hope its possible to report posts like these.
>>
>>342570334
It breaks down to just shitposting.

The best part is that someone somewhere thought it was a good idea to type it all out.
>>
>>342570246
what the fuck
>>
>>342570246
thanks man, i cant wait for everyone in this thread to reply with (you) or with those funny bait images! i also cant wait for people to agree with you as a joke in order to pollute the discussion into shit even more!!

i love summer! ~desudesueduedesudesu~
>>
File: nigel.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>>342569773
>European Union disbands due to constant falling out and economic collapses
>>
File: Marcus.jpg (55 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
Marcus.jpg
55 KB, 640x438
how do you play fallout? with or without companions?

i love pic related, but i always accidentally fucking shoot him or he blocks doorways and i have to shove him out of the way. it becomes a pain in the ass despite the benefit.
>>
>>342570640
Never play with companions unless its to complete their side story. They get way too fucking buggy. All of FO1 companions basically kill themselves in the final dungeon. FO2's are much better programmed. I personally like John Cassidy the most, but I think he fucks up your ability to progress through Vault City.
>>
File: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg (15 KB, 180x269) Image search: [Google]
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.jpg
15 KB, 180x269
>>342569773
live in canada cant happen soon enough
>>
>>342570823
I'll be honest, I don't want Canada to become a part of the United States because 1. you guys are a joke nation, essentially america's retarded younger brother, 2. you guys smell like weed and 3. a fucking leaf.
>>
>>342570515
Well, it's not that it's happening because of the UK but because of those cowards from Syria.
Seriously, fucking Kurds are freeing ISIS controlled parts of the country and the majority of Syrians are running away from Assad anyways.

Just erase it from the map and give it to the neighbouring states
>>
File: 1465759469753.png (470 KB, 790x720) Image search: [Google]
1465759469753.png
470 KB, 790x720
>>342570246
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.