[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should GTA VI take place and why should it be pic related ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 496281.png (8 KB, 253x135) Image search: [Google]
496281.png
8 KB, 253x135
Where should GTA VI take place and why should it be pic related ?
>>
>>342563513
Because 80's atmosphere makes me moist.
>>
Detroit
>>
>>342563513
DUBAI
>>
>>342563513
Buenos Aires
>>
>>342563513
I just want a GTA set in the UK again
>>
>>342565468
While a GTA game being set in an african shithole sounds interesting I would prefer for it to be set in a western country, a big part of the GTA series is making fun of the decadent life of the west.

And a game set in africa should be for a series more related to that, like mercenaries or some other GTA clone
>>
>>342565932
>decadent lifestyle of the west

you clearly don't know anything about major african cities. And bueno aires is in argentina you dumb ass lol.

>>342564451
this would be super cool and 4x more decadent than any north american/european city
>>
>>342564373
Not enough organized crime there just the ghetto and trailer meth.
>>
File: argie.jpg (477 KB, 1290x618) Image search: [Google]
argie.jpg
477 KB, 1290x618
>>342566156
Calm down Otumbo
>>
>>342566330
I'm a white man who spent 4 years working in luanda in angola, I'm just saying africans value buying super extravagant things more so than middle class white people when they come across money.
>>
>>342565772
Post brexit london
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1280x853
>>342563970
That and the whole 80s aesthetic is highly popular nowadays. It's fucking everywhere: movies (Drive, Spring Breakers, the new X Men movie), Music (Kavinsky, Synthpop), Vidya (Hotline Miami). Even 80s fashion has somehow made a comeback. Rockstar should just fucking do it, but they should give it the San Andreas treatment where they expand on the city's surroundings. They could include: the Keys, the Everglades, Disneyworld. I would love to run around Disney and fuck with tourists or kill swamp jungle beasts. Also, I want to drive 80s cars.
>>
>>342563513
San Francisco. The city is literally built on a mountain, it was made for crazy insane stunts. It's also got a bunch of colorful neighborhoods, so running around and fighting all the gangs in there would be fun. Maybe the could bring back the Triads and the Yakuza.
>>
>>342563513

I hope they do the next GTA in vice city and set it in modern times just to spite you "muh 80s" faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 505x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 505x400
>>342569293
Lol. I bet you are a 90s fag. Let's all point at him and laugh.
>>
GTA V I ce city
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.