[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arkham Knight is on sale on PC for $24~ in my country. Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Arkham Knight is on sale on PC for $24~ in my country.
Is it worth it now?
>>
I bought it for that much prerelease
You need a beefy pc to overcome the shitty port work that dave lang done did.
If you like previous batman games, its basically more of the same.
>>
>>342553562
I have a gaming pc, don't ask why with a GTX 965M. Do you think that'll be enough?
>>
>>342553562
What this guy said.

Only contribution of mine is that I liked this game's gritty style more than the previous games. But that's just me.
>>
>>342553712
*laptop
Fuck.
>>
>>342553712
eh
refunds are a thing
try it out and if it doesnt run refund it
you have 2 hours to tinker
>>
>>342553383
Its like 8 dollars on g2a.
>>
It's a great game, but you'd be better off getting it on PS4 because the PC version still isn't a very good port.
>>
>>342555423
16 for the premium edition
>>
>>342555658
ps4 mlght have a few more shiny effects, doesnt make it run at 60fps, more like 27
>>
>>342553383
>Is it worth it now?

did you enjoy world of tanks?
do you enjoy sewer missions in a tank?
do you enjoy using tanks to find mines?
do you enjoy using tanks to do rooftop platforming?
do you enjoy being shit talked by deathstroke only to have to be another tank battle?
do you enjoy riddler pissing and moaning at you to come and play on his race tracks?
>>
>>342553383
I preordered it and it was sortve laggy and I have a top of the line pc. I'd buy it and refund it if you can't run it. It's pretty good if you enjoy the idea of the batmobile being the main source of the content.

Basically if youre a giant batman fan and you can run it, get it. If you're only into it cuz they're popular games. I'd pass. Mainly because of how badly it runs and you shouldn't support wb for shitting on PC people.
>>
>>342556068
>Not liking the tank
Pleb
>>
Did they fix the shitty performance yet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.