[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game just a big expensive joke? the default ui still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2874191-wildstar.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2874191-wildstar.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
is this game just a big expensive joke?

the default ui still has memory leaks and crashes your game, the game still runs like shit with 0FPS spikes interrupting gameplay constantly, if the UI wasn't already a joke they've added ANOTHER layer of tutorial pop-ups over the top of the 2-3 tutorial systems they already had, for the Steam release, and guess what? that UI module crashes too! why haven't NCSoft dropped Carbine entirely? preferably on their fucking heads.
>>
They should have just made a Purplesmart CG movie and not a fucking MMORPG in a dying market.
>>
there's less than 10 people working on the game. the UI and engine is never getting fixed.
>>
>>342542243
Should I play this on steam

I mean it's free so id only be wasting time
>>
>>342542835
Time is the most precious commodity you have.

You have a finite number of moments to be alive in this universe.

Why would you spend even one moment playing a shitty videogame.
>>
>>342543263
Thanks you just gave me motivation to go back to the gym.
>hit otter mode after 2 years lifting
>go traveling for 60 days in the summer all over europe
>get lazy in gym
>back to skelington
>>
>>342543616

Why would you waste the finite number of moments to be alive in this universe going to the gym?
>>
>>342544971
staying healthy = living longer
>>
>>342544971
1. better health leads to better life, making those moments more enjoyable
2. better health leads to longer life, giving you more of those moments to live
3. build body pulls more pussy that a fucking wolf shirt
>>
>>342542835
Its actually an okay timesink

It's obvious that they desperately want your money though. Know that Guild creation is only allowed for subbers and only subbed players can invite to a Guild or Circle
>>
>>342543616

Same story.

>go to the gym for a year
>Muscle growth, stronk, and can do shit/feel good
>Move to a new place 30 minutes from any gym
>Unis actually getting difficult
>No time for the gym and even when I do it's way too far to justify the trip

Sucks ass.
>>
it's less fun than WoW and broke my computer. The only upside is that it's free
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.