[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, if I'm reading this. You need the base game, + the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: NotsSkyrim.jpg (30 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
NotsSkyrim.jpg
30 KB, 650x400
So, if I'm reading this.

You need the base game, + the imperial edition thing (mostly for a mount) to access a city, then on top of that 3 separate DLC for $10 each ?
>>
what? I had the whatever standard edition and I think I had access to everything. been a year since I played tho
>>
>>342537909
Yes.
>>
>>342537909
You don't "need" anything.
>>
>>342538323
wait nevermind you dont need the imperial edition toa ccess the imperial city; its another dlc for that.
>>
>>342537909
either buy the dlc or pay sub. pick your poison.
The base game has more then 300h of content and you will have access to same gear and stats if you only have the base game.
>>
>>342537909
No.
You need to not buy any of that garbage.
>>
>>342537909

OP here.

Should I wait till that level scaling patch is out ?
>>
>>342539024
Isnt it out? One Tamriel. Youll have access to everything is it is. Havent pkayed since launch. Thinking about getting back on. It was fun.
>>
>>342539176

I could have swore at E3 they said it would be out later this year.
>>
File: fjkh.jpg (4 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
fjkh.jpg
4 KB, 198x200
But is this game fun at all?
>>
>>342539318

It was shit on consoles post release during a F2P weekened.

But it was decent in beta on PC, that was ages ago
>>
>>342539318
i've got about 180h in had tons of fun and there is still so much i havent done.
>>
>>342539318
if you play it as a single player one-time rpg its pretty good. if you play it like an mmo its utter shit. All in all game is worth around $20~
>>
>>342541403
Yeah, it's like a SP RPG that you can play with others if you want to.
>>
Are all the farming bots gone? I remember shortly after PC launch it was quite rediculous.
>>
>>342539318
If you thought Skyrim was a thinking man's game that just needed less immersion, then maybe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.