[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this cow-titted nypmh appears on the screen and offers you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: filename.png (308 KB, 628x343) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
308 KB, 628x343
>this cow-titted nypmh appears on the screen and offers you to accompany her to an underground dining room
>>
i heard that, curtis
>>
>>342531864

That skull helper was cool as fuck.
>>
>>342531864
>that opening sex scene
>giant sideboob

good times
>>
>>342531864
do I know her? if not I take the hint from the UI and go home and jack off to traps
>>
>that fully clothed rape scene

dunno why the outrage, it was lame
>>
>>342531864
I miss those old FMV-style point and click game

pic related is the best one
>>
>>342533078
>dunno why the outrage
because its a scene portraying spousal abuse in a non-comedic fashion, because violence against women, and because it was released back when anything "adult" in games was a big deal
>>
>>342533078
SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>342533078
>look it up on youtube

You call that a rape scene?
>>
>>342531864
I never could tell what the thing in the bottom right was.
>>
>>342531864
Great game, fantastic atmosphere. Shivers was pretty good too though more of a puzzle game. Managed to be pretty scary even though the spirits or whatever looked like cartoons.
>>
>>342531864

BUT THE HEAD IS USELESS
>>
>>342535565

You can tell he watched the shining 100 times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.