[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he say again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What does he say again?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
>>
how come serious sam 3 was so bad at the beginning and final level?
>>
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>342531236
Well the first level is easy - it's grey generic wartorn city with generic grey hitscanning soldiers and very little room to maneuver in. Basically the polar opposite of what Serious Sam does best.

As for the final level, I think it just goes on for way too long, and it's all kind of ... I dunno, samey? Like it's a giant canyon with very few distinguishable areas. Unlike the Great Pyramid or the Grand Cathedral, there's no huge monument to guide you and it's not nearly as fun. The music was pretty cool though.
>>
>>342530353
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>342532493
The first level doesn't have any hitscanners. It's also good.
>>
>tfw you've been using this mod for so long that you can't remember the original AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all that well
>>
"I have been converted into a suicide bomber and am quite alarmed."
>>
>>342533017
Well alright, the very first level doesn't, but my points still stand. Compare BFE's first level with TFE and TSE. It feels claustrophobic in comparison
>>
>>342532493
First five levels use leftovers from their cancelled military shooter. Final level does have issues with pacing but it's not bad.
>>
>>342533717
Eh, I'd say that TFE's first level was a bit too open for its own good. You would spend more time walking towards secrets instead of fighting enemies.
TSE's was great since it managed to strike a nice balance. Also because it sent a decent amount of enemies and gave you a nice variety of guns.
>>
>>342533717
It doesn't feel claustrophobic at all, the last battle is actually really good. The only problem is that you run half of the level without weapons just looking at stuff, but you can run through it really fast.

Second level is the real mood killer, I don't really have much good to say about it except maybe for that one battle in the dark.
>>
File: 1437777471282.jpg (108 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1437777471282.jpg
108 KB, 1280x960
SERIOUS SAM 4 WHEN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hegUgANcTw
>>
>>342534142
Next year, most likely
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.