[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video games require me to think creatively?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 5.png (219 KB, 403x419) Image search: [Google]
5.png
219 KB, 403x419
What video games require me to think creatively?
>>
Besiege
>>
Guerilla Warfare in Laos.

Give it a try, it's a nice country. You should go ASAP.
>>
powthols
>>
we had a thread about this shitty series yesterday frigg off
>>
I didn't understand the finale
>>
>>342529729
>>342529757

These sound really boring
>>
>>342531065
I play these games to express myself.
>>
>>342529865
try 2 hours ago, some autistic fuck won't stop posting this shit
>>
Factorio
>>
>>342529608
Date Ariane
>>
sbetter question: which games focus on digital style?
>>
Is green a creative color?
>>
>>342531953
>green
>creative
>>
File: what.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>342532068
>>
scribblenuts
>>
>>342530175
Red Guy pulled the plug on Roy's marketing and brainwashing media machine. The calendar rolling over to June 20th and the characters becoming their favorite colors meant they succeeded in moving to a new, more free and expressive medium.
>>
>>342532678

Then why does the notebook open up again as if on cue? Doesn't that mean the cycle of brainwashing repeats?
>>
>>342532626
scrible deez nuts
>>
>>342530175
It's a loop. Every day, it starts over again.
>>
>It's a shitty attempt at starting an off-topic thread under the guise of a "What video game let's me ___?" thread
What could possibly possess you to make this thread on /v/ knowing perfectly well that this is NOT video game related?
>>
>>342532824
That part is a little more vague. It could be the beginning of a more benevolent version of the creativity song, or serve as a warning that the new media could become just as corrupt as the one that came before it if left unchecked.
>>
>>342532626
Scrabblenuts
>>
>>342533298
What was up with the "real world" that Red went to?
>>
>>342532626
scribing naughts
>>
>>342533421
Scramblenuts
>>
if you're looking specifically to think creatively, but not necessarily express creativity, there's puzzle games like Spacechem and TIS-100 that rely on ingenious solutions in the later problems

there's also any decent tactics game played on harder difficulties
>>
>>342532535
This was the most unsettling part of the entire series
>>
>>342533557
When he walked into the other set in #4, he ceased being a character in the show. But instead of just outright dying he just went and got a desk job for whatever reason.

It's implied that he was the person ringing in during #5 as well, trying to tell his friends about the situation and get them to escape too. Duck got the call, which is why he woke up on the operating table, but it seemed like it was too late for him to make a break for it, since... Well, you know. Having his innards devoured by giant tin cans.
>>
DIGITAL DANCING
>>
came here from FunnyVidsCalvin
this video is weird tho i dun getit
CALVINARMY!! xD
>>
>>342536032
HEY
THIS IS FUN
>>
>>342533094
>He's still a newfag that doesn't think /v/ is better at not discussing videogames than actually discussing videogames.
This board is a lost cause, anon. Stop trying to hold onto it
>>
File: 1466529965307.png (46 KB, 225x254) Image search: [Google]
1466529965307.png
46 KB, 225x254
H-hey guys you know what would be funny? If like...this site came to life and sang to us...ha ha..."I am an site and you shitpost on me!" ha ha...ha
>>
>>342537983
No. That sounds really boring.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.