[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: War-for-the-Overworld-01-Logo[1].jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
War-for-the-Overworld-01-Logo[1].jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
Is this any good?
>>
>>342521493
It's Dungeon Keeper 2 with some small differences. The campaign was fun but overall it didn't keep me around to play too many skirmishes or pet dungeons.

I go back when I want some comfy dungeon management. It's nothing stellar but it's entertaining.
>>
>>342521493

Yes. Surprisingly so.

Tons of fun monsters and the new elements feel and work great.

The announcer is rape though. Holy fuck if you find an option/mod/whatever to turn him off: do it.

He's Reddit: The Voice.
>>
>>342521493
Yes. Narator is ear cancer tho. Turn him off.
>>
thanks guys i've had this on my wishlist and this is perfect timing
>>
>>342523848

It's a pretty good game. Really captures the dungeon keeper feel IMO. The actual waring on the overworld will take some getting used to but it's surprisingly fun to take the creatures you've trained up and send them to rape virgins.
>>
How bad is this narator everyone's bitching about?
>>
>>342524430

He says "epic" and "laaawl" with the thickest overlay of kewl.

Turn his shit off.
>>
Isn't that the same guy from Dungeon Keeper 2? I liked his voice
>>
>>342526268

It's not the voice that's the problem. The narrator's voice and performance are spot-on and really help the entire game come alive.

It's the fucking SCRIPT.

It's gotta' be the most hardcore cringey shit I've ever heard in a video game. It's Gearbox-tier. Beyond that the game is really good though.
>>
>>342521493
How does this compare to Dungeons 2? Which is a better DK2?
>>
Everyone complaining about the narrator is confusing this game with Dungeons 2. Dungeons 2 is the one with the awful narration.

>>342527735

This game is way, WAY, better.
>>
>>342528592
Yeah, I watched a youtube vid of Dungeons 2 and the narrator is ultra-cringe.

>This game is way, WAY, better.

Thanks!
>>
>>342521493
Yes, yes it is. Well worth it during this sale.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.