[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you now remember how 3 years ago everyone on /v/ was shi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 37
File: v's fav dev.jpg (286 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
v's fav dev.jpg
286 KB, 768x1024
>you now remember how 3 years ago everyone on /v/ was shilling this game and attacking anyone who said literally anything negative about it or Inafune

https://foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207751465

How does it feel, /v/?
>>
don't mind me i'm posting comments made by /v/irgins in that thread 3 years ago

>If he weren't the creator of megaman this would've been such an outrageous rip-off, even the characters have the same color schemes as their MM counterparts.
>>
>le /v/ all has le one le opinion meme
>>
>How can you rip off something you created?
>>
Always hilarious to see /v/ getting BTFO.
>>
>Why the fuck can't you post KS links anymore? Moot is a stupid fucking faggot
>>
Megaman fans are stupid retards, in other news water is wet.
>>
>>342521058
>there is no shill hivemind towards blizzard, sony, nintendo and megaman on /v/
>>
>he was so btfo in a thread 3 years ago he literally saved the posts and is trying to finish the argument today

ASS ANNIHILATED
>>
Feels good because MN9 is a good game
>>
>>342521313
i'm sorry anon, how much money did you back towards this kike i mean kickstarter?
>>
>>342521313
>Doesn't understand how archives work
>>
>>342521386
That delusion
>>
>>342521058

It actually is,we are weakminded losers that want to join something so badly we only follow the most popular opinions regurgitated here.

It's not different form the rest of reddir, tumblr, etc. circlejersk tought, we all just want to fit in.
>>
>>Capcom refuses to make megaman

>>FUK U I MAEK ULTRABOY DEN

>Perfect!
>>
>FUCKING HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>tfw that video
>I will support you, Inafune.
>>
>>342520778

I haven't gelled my hair like that since the 6th grade. In 1998.
>>
>Based Inafune. Fuck Capcom.
>>
>This is fucking maximum "Fuck Capcom" tier shit right here.

>Good stuff, Inafune. You crazy bastard.
>>
>SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, WE HAVEN'T HAD A DECENT 2D PLATFORMER IN A LONG TIME WHAT WE DON'T NEED ARE THOSE PRETENTIOUS ARTSY INDIE PLATFORMERS

>YES I AM FUCKING MAD, YOU DON'T BADMOUTH MY FAVORITE GENRE LIKE THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKER NOT TODAY NOT EVER
>>
Yeah, I remember warning everyone against the game from the outset, because its parts didn't look legit.
WELL, HERE WE ARE.

>>342521313
You could see it as the people on the wrong side of the argument being mad that it's being brought up. After all, YOU DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>I'm tempted to back it just to give the middle finger to Capcom. Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>342520778
Literally the only thing I remember about MN9 is that they hired some SJW as an artist or something. Couldn't give less of a shit about the game anyway.
>>
>>the game becomes an instant classic
>>Capcom is so shamed they give Inafune the rights to Mega Man back
>>Might No. 9 x Mega Man
>>
>/v/

>/v/ im
>im crying
>theres literally tears down my face

>it happened. we finally go we wanted, and an even fucking better version. same megaman musician, inafune, no capcom

>it happened /v/. it fucking happened
>>
>>342520778
I personally had no idea a mediocre 2D Platformer had such an intense base.
>>
>I pledged so hard my wallet broke.

>LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

>We need more Japanese developers on KS. Fuck yes.
>>
>>cones instead of yellow building helmets
>>character looks like megaman

>its glorious
>>
>>342523238
It's only the most widely enjoyed "retro" genre. Notice, I said

RETRO
GENRE
>>
>There is hope left in man.
>>
>>Pledge $10,000 or more
>>DINNER WITH KEIJI INAFUNE! >>============================== Dinner and drinks with the man, the myth, the legend, Keiji Inafune, here in Tokyo. (Travel and lodging expenses are not included.) Includes all previous non-limited rewards. (Check the reward section of the page for more details.)

>>Limited (9 of 9 remaining)

>I'm sort of tempted
>>
>>342523238
don't underestimate autists
>>
>>one-trick Pony
>>dozens of successfully beloved franchises
>>
>>342523147
>>/v/ im
>>im crying
>>theres literally tears down my face

He's probably feeling this way even now.
>>
>FIVE HUNDRED FUCK YOU'S TO CAPCOM IT IS

>FIVE HUNDRED MORE WHEN MY PAYCHECK COMES IN ON MONDAY
>>
>>Nearly 15,000 pledged already.
>I can't wait.
>>
File: k e k.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
k e k.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>342524131
>>
>He made more than Mega Man, dumbass.
>>No one cares
>Thats what you think, dumbass.
>>
File: 1417329609341.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1417329609341.gif
1 MB, 256x192
3 years ago the circumstances made it look good. No one knew what was going to happen.
>>
>>transformations
>HNNNGH

>I really REALLY hope this reaches 1.5 mill for NG+ and Turbo mode.

>Fuck yeah
>>
here's a reply to someone who dared to suggest Inafune should just retire because he's rehashing the same shit:

>Kill yourself

>No

>Really

>Kill yourself. take a knife and stab. Make it as painful as you can. i want you to fucking suffocate you fucking subhuman cunt
>>
>This part made me tear up a little bit

>Fuck it I'll kick it
>>
>>that staff
>He's pretty much got the Megaman team back together plus some amazing talent from other old Capcom projects.

>If this shit doesn't get funded I am going to be very sad.
>>
>>342524007
>successfully beloved

Gigantic lie then, gigantic lie now. Mega Man hasn't been terribly marketable...ever. Even as recent as the BN heyday, the Dreamwave comics and the card game had issues. Lo and behold, Archie comic goes bye bye.
>>
>>Pledge $60 or more
>>PHYSICAL GAME BOX, PRINTED RETRO-STYLE GAME MANUAL

>WHERE IS MY FUCKING WALLET?
>>
>>Inti Creates is involved

>IT IS HAPPENING, THE SECOND COMING
>>
>I just gave money to this and I like Capcom
>>
>>342523396
And the cones never made it into the final release.
>>
>>3 people already donated 500 dollars

>Incredible.
>If I had money to waste, I'd donate the same.

>Will donate $20 tomorrow, though.

Jesus christ how pathetic /v/ was back in 2013, where are all these faggots now? Probably in an overshill thread
>>
>Fuck kickstarter for not accepting paypal.
>>
>>342525362
>how pathetic /v/ was back in 2013
And it's worse now.
>>
>>342525135
>Inticreates

After Z/ZX, that wasn't exactly a good thing in my mind.
>>
>FUCK I NEED A JOB! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

>THAT'S IT I'M SELLING MY OLD TEXTBOOKS FOR MONEY
>>
>I just got a £200 grant for uni

>I just spent it on this
>>
Its kinda surreal having witnessed all this as a passerby, all the initial faith and hype, then the whole Dina or whatever scandal, then the turn around as people realized the game was looking like shit and Inafune being a hack, the tv show the other kickstarters. The perfect rollercoaster of shit

It really does show how much of a hivemind /v/ can be though, everyone got swept up in the hype and acted like retards, the Dina stuff with the fanart and "we fight the SJW together guise" shit is hilarious in retrospect, specially when all of that was the least of their problems and once the game turned to shit everyone got onto the shitflinging bandwagon
>>
>Please sticky this shit, and add a link to the kickstarter in the OP. Inafune deserves it.
>>
>>342525743
Capcom was being worse than normal at the time so anything that went against them was automatically a good idea.
>>
>>mfw that makes 2 Japanese vidyas on kikestarter i've given dosh to
>>
>>30 days ago
>>307 backers
>>under $20k of 900k pledged

>There is no hope for mankind
>>
>All these years later people still don't know the difference between producers and actual creators
shaking my goddamn head
>>
>>That main theme
>I can't wait for the rest of this soundtrack
>>
File: 1395348293344.png (86 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1395348293344.png
86 KB, 192x187
>>342520778
Considering the fact that noone one here is over 18 years old and those comments are 3 years old, it's save to assume that we're talking about completely different people tbqf
>>
File: nee-san needs a moment.jpg (38 KB, 351x451) Image search: [Google]
nee-san needs a moment.jpg
38 KB, 351x451
>there are people who hundreds and thousands of their money at this
>money that probably ended up needing one day to cover an unforeseen expense or emergency
>some of them probably died before the game even came out

It it really better than nothing?
>>
File: 1458577001539.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1458577001539.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>Just look at Shadowrun returns. We haven't heard a single thing about that game's sales. I'm pretty sure it sold like shit and nowhere near enough to support their second game.

/v/ is so knowledgeable on games.
>>
>It's Happening. Free of corporate influence due to kickstarter the great ones are coming back.
>>
>>342526442
>It it really better than nothing?

seems that way http://steamcommunity.com/app/314710/discussions/0/351660338686617117/
>>
>and this is how the mighty fight back you baboon, at least he do something unlike other that falls to oblivion,get work at gas pump, or jewing gamers like gaben
>>
File: what stupid you said.jpg (30 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
what stupid you said.jpg
30 KB, 624x480
>>342526807
>made 5 minutes ago

Step it up, kouhai.
>>
>>342520778
/v/ had a very different user base 3 years ago
>>
>>beautiful hi-res sprites instead of retro pandering shit

>I'm in
>>
>>342525960
the irony is that inafune was responsible for some of that shit
>>
>>342521565
But that's not true. Almost every opinion I have and state is 100% opposite to /vol/'s positions.
>>
>Fuck Capcom. Bought the beta to hopefully play this earlier than fucking mid-2015.
>>
File: Lombardi.png (113 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Lombardi.png
113 KB, 300x300
>>342520778
>foolz posts still exists
holy shit

>tfw looking about all the shit happened in the Sm4sh hype and #GG bullshit
>>
>>that main theme

>heh, inafune you fucking glorious bastard
>>
>>342524984
Why does /v/ try to shit on one of the greatest NES franchises around and a stalwart of platformers? Stop shitting on something good because you hate mN9
>>
He really is a good con man, there's getting people to pay you money, then there's getting them to rally and shill for your "cause", that's how you get your 4mil
>>
>>342525362
Most of them left around August 2014
>>
>>Clearly Megaman
>>Clearly Roll
>>Clearly Motherfucking Cutman

>I love this so much
>>
>Oops I pledged $99 bucks.
>>
>For once,

>I APPROVE THIS VIRAL MARKETING.
>>
Two questions about MN9

One: Why are the credits longer than the actual game?
Two: Why would you make a MM-style game in which you can't actually kill the enemies with bullets?
>>
>>342520778

>producers are dindu nothin thieves

Yeah that's exactly why zelda has been shit even on aonuma produced only titles right? fucking idiot
>>
I am quite literally laughing internally at all these posts people made back then. I didn't back it back then (I had no $, so I just watched it happen), but I am so glad I didn't, especially seeing what it evolved into.
>>
File: 1464466448295.jpg (368 KB, 855x846) Image search: [Google]
1464466448295.jpg
368 KB, 855x846
>Anon 1: >900,000; Hahah, what?; Okay.

>Anon 2: Dragon's crown took 1M to make.; seems about right.

>Anon 1: Except this game is going to take a lot less effort and have a lot less content than Dragon's Crown

>other Faggot anons:
>[citation needed]
>I see you can read the future. Can you tell me what's going to happen with Siria
>not less content; >six stages
>And have a team working on it with less resources.
>>
>>feelios when really want the exclusive transformation
>>feelios when not enough shekels for it
>Fuck Kikestarter
>>
>>342528159
Don't make long credits jokes, that's the norm
>>
File: 1455142053127.jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1455142053127.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>Backed for $20

>Inti Creates are involved. This is as safe as a Kickstarter can be.

>>This is as safe as a Kickstarter can be.
>>
On one hand, this game had such a terrible Dev cycle, you need 3 hands with 9 fingers on each to count all the dumb mistakes they made.

On the other hand, /v/ is so fucking desperate for another TORtanic that they cant bash this dead horse hard enough if they were armed with diamond clubs.
>>
>>342528159
Actually you CAN kill the enemies by shooting at them after they are critically damaged, but you won't get any decent points or bonuses without dashing.
>>
>Take my money! take it! take it!!
>>
>>342528373
>>I see you can read the future.

toppest of lels, if only that deluded fuck could as well before he dumped his money into this cash grab
>>
>>342528389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

3 hours and 45 minutes of credits.

Like I think you really can beat the game in less time than the credits take to watch. 3 hours to beat it once even if not speedrunning seems entirely realistic.
>>
>>Currently $37,409 fuck yous to Capcom

>I fucking love this.

wow /v/ was literally breaking their necks to give money to a fraud con-man just to spite some other company

can't make this shit up
>>
>>342528517
>s-stop b-bringing t-this up p-please
>>
File: rip anon.jpg (75 KB, 1290x122) Image search: [Google]
rip anon.jpg
75 KB, 1290x122
This summed up about 70-90% of people talking about the project.

We should have listened to the minority /v/, that's literally us. We're the minority that shits on everything, but we feel trap to this one.

Never again.
>>
>>342528865
MegaManchildren were still salty over MML3.
Even though that series has always been shit.
>>
>I've never backed any shit before, how do I pay without using credit cards?
>>
>>342528774
I want a gdq event where left screen is the credits rolling and the right screen is them trying to beat the game before the end of the credits
>>
>>342528998

That wasn't the only thing capcom cancelled a lot of games alongside MML3 which pissed off fans more.

Megaman universe for 1 thing capcom would have had there own version of a maker before mario maker became a thing.
>>
>DAMMNIT I WANT THAT FUCKING PLUSHIE!

>DAMN YOU INAFUNE!!!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-23 00.20.45.png (146 KB, 804x728) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-23 00.20.45.png
146 KB, 804x728
>>342521281
Stupid retards that for some reason feel like they're entitled to games.

The people who complain about not getting a Legends 3 need to get over themselves, those games didn't sell, so they're never making another. They're other Capcom series that just got dropped, and should get another game before that anyways.
>>
>>342528965
Why are you denying that this is your fix for TOR2 that you've wanted for 5 years?

You finally did it, /v/ro. You made the magic happen twice!
>>
>I am SO HYPED!!!
>and holy shit, it's got 8k within the time of watching that video. It's happening!!!
>>
>>342528865
/v/ does this all the time. Do you not forget /v/ siding with reddit to take on "sjws" or donating money to radical feminists to "spite" feminists?

/v/ is the king of terrible decisions.
>>
>This looks so fucking good.
>>
>mN9 was bad
>so all of mega man is now trash and a shit series
Why is this board literally worse than 9fag, /r/gaming, neogaf, and gamefaqs forums rolled into one?
>>
I met Keiji Inafune at a fancy restaurant in Tokyo a few months back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, rike you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Hah? hah? hah?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I looked down at my food and continued eating quietly, and I heard him chuckle as he ordered another glass of Dom Perignon. When it came time to pay for the dinner and drinks I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen after-dinner mints in his hands without paying.

The waitress was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay the check first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and looked at me. He said "Dinner prices are not incruded."

Anyway, when the waitress took my credit card and started swiping it, he stopped her and told her to pay him $10,000, “to 'invest' in his game,” and then turned around and winked at me. He was using air quotes for some reason. After she swiped my card, once for the dinner and again to invest in Mighty Number 5.6, she started asking him for a release date, but he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>342529756
Its more the fanbase is trash.
>>
>>342529571
>donating money to radical feminists
The only thing radical about the fine young capitalists were the hi-larious passive aggressive responses the main guy was giving people who were calling them worse than hitler for accepting money from 4chan.
>>
>>that music
>This is amazing
>>
>Good on Inafune for doing this. I'll be backing it up.
>>
>>342520778
>All these people backing the game
>All those people replying to the yfw you didn't back mn9 posts
I don't get it
>>
>>342529756
you didn't learn from FE: Awakening/Metroid: Other Meme/Star Fox: Zero Effort shitposting?

just shills trying to downplay a franchise so the piece of shit looks shiny to the idiots that might buy it.

next you'll hear about some fag whining about fanbase affect his taste for the certain game. >inb4 UT
>>
>>oh fuck i have $16 left on my debit card i am going to pledge
>>minimum for the game is $20
>>
>>342527478
Or maybe you can't fucking read:

>franchises
X, BN, Z, ZX, SF, Legends, X-Over...
>>
>>342529929
exit button is on the top right, senpai
>>
>>342526413
fuck off mocky
>>
>>342520778
I prefer MN9 over Mega Man and Mega Man X games
>>
>Fuck, I want it. If I rationalize it, 30 for plushie, 25 for each shirt, 60 for a game, and 30 for all the extra, it sounds reasonable.

>It's just at the worst fucking time. I just bought a bunch of PC parts, so my wallets already taken a dive.

>I have to believe.
>>
>>342530418
Don't be mad just because I speak the truth anon. They've been doing nothing but whine since their games got canned, despite the fact Capcom is still doing stuff with the series.

They have a lot more going for them then other dead series, so they have no right to complain.
>>
>>342527478
>https://foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207751465
Mega Man is not a good game
It was revolutionary during the early 90s. That's it
>>
>HELP

>I HAVE NO MONEY

>WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>342520778
This board is a rebbit tier circlejerk of the worst underage faggots on the internet

If you wasted even one cent on this fucking scam you should legit do the world a favor and fucking kill yourself
>>
I still remember over half of those posts, time to off myself
>>
>>342528373
>I see you can read the future.

I hope whichever snarky little faggot posted this comment has fucking killed himself
>>
>>342529881
this real?
>>
>>342520778
>People can't change their opinions when new information comes out
>>
>>342526413
fancy running into you here meppz
>>
>>342531249
>let's throw money at something we have no idea about because LE EPIC HYPE BANDWAGON XD

Tie a rope and hang yourself, you self-rationalizing defect.
>>
File: Rob Man.png (814 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
Rob Man.png
814 KB, 600x834
How would you feel today if you got yourself a MN9 tattoo back then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwV5khivRn0
>>
>>342531362
>implying I bought it
>>
>>342531508
>Bob wanted to make a Mighty No. 9 tattoo... he did it...
The look on his face when he says he did it. Holy kek.
>>
File: 1466654716591.png (100 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1466654716591.png
100 KB, 540x304
>tfw YL also turned out to be shit
>>
File: pd2016317113849_m.jpg (499 KB, 946x1194) Image search: [Google]
pd2016317113849_m.jpg
499 KB, 946x1194
Okay seriously, did we ever do a mosaic?

If not why the fuck haven't we?
>>
>>342532478
It's a collectathon. The only thing it could be is shit.
>>
>>342532478
Wait what?
>>
>>342532478
I know that feel.
You can request a refund, if you haven't already.
>>
File: 1430432918022.jpg (49 KB, 793x736) Image search: [Google]
1430432918022.jpg
49 KB, 793x736
I can't wait for Bloodstained and Yooka-Laylee to meet this same fate.
It's gonna be hilarious
>>
>>342530149
There's more people who didn't back than did. Also I guess you missed the yfw you backed mn9 posts.
>>
>>342532664
>minecart levels
>the story
>>
File: What.jpg (21 KB, 501x212) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
21 KB, 501x212
>>Producers give input during the game development. This is why EA can kill everything.
>>They only make sure the project hits its milestones on time. They don't design anything.
>>At the very least he has a knack for leadership and bringing talent together. Mega Man projects without him heading it back in the day always tended to be half-baked. He might not be a creator, but don't undermine his influence.

HAHA, IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?

https://foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207759929
https://foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207760070
https://foolz.fireden.net/v/thread/207743203/#207760242
>>>B-B-B-BUT HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING HE'S JUST A B-B-B-B-B-BUSINESS MAN
>>Eat a dick bitch nigger

>The fucking mental gymnastics this anon had to pull just to try and argue the original anon's solid point
>>
File: .jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>342520778
>tfw I didn't back MN9
>tfw I'm not a MegaManchild who cries himself to sleep about a games franchise that's always had a tons of games and one cancellation belonging to a shitty series
>tfw seeing stupid fucks on /v/ being retarded as usual and getting BTFO

Feels too good man
>>
>>342520778
It's still happening. Look at all the sad fucks in Bloodstained threads acting like it's a good game based off of that shitty demo.
>>
>>342530936
>If you wasted even one cent on this fucking scam you should legit do the world a favor and fucking kill yourself

if you said this 3 years ago or even a few days or hours before the game released, this board would have fucking jumped on you
>>
>>342533543
>>342533925
>>342534108
This. How can people really still fall for the kikestarter meme?
>>
Sensible anon
>>Kinda makes me sad, he really is a one-trick pony isn't he?

Obvious shill and/or dumbass anons
>>I could watch that same trick for a lifetime.
>>>one trick pony (megaman onimusha dead rising soul sacrifice resident evil)
>>>one-trick Pony (>dozens of successfully beloved franchises)
>>No he created lots of good stuff, stuff he had to trick Capcom into making and then have ruined the second he's gone. >>RIP in peace Dead Rising.
>>"I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about" Fixed that for you.
>>>Involved with a shit ton of games
>>>Notable for Megaman
>>>Making a Megaman game because Capcom wont
>>>LEL ONE TRICK PONY!
>>
>>342521386
It is a good game to remind yourself never back another kickstarter project again.
>>
>>342534108
>hours before the game released

People were shitting on it before then. The delays, tight budget and so on. It was a long process from hype to backlash.
>>
File: damn fine bread.webm (1002 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
damn fine bread.webm
1002 KB, 640x476
>>342532743
>yfw you never backed any kikestarter but pirated all of them when they came out
>>
>>342524686
wow
>>
>>342533925
when will /v/ fucking learn?
>>
File: [WAKE ME UP].gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
[WAKE ME UP].gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>If he weren't the creator of megaman this would've been such an outrageous rip-off, even the characters have the same color schemes as their MM counterparts.

Response
>>How can you rip off something you created?
>>Maybe it's his own way to say "FUCK YOU" to capcom?

Guys help, please.

>>He didn't create Mega Man, he just worked on it for a long time.

>>The fuck are you on about. He totally created Mega Man.
>>Kitamura did almost nothing.

Please guys, help. I'm choking.
>>
>>342535036
whoa...so this...is the power of /v/...not bad
>>
>>342535036
it's like leaving this place entirely for something like neogaf
>>
>this one autist so buttmad about the fact that people disagreed with him SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO he digs up all these posts like anybody cares.
>>
File: smug devil.png (105 KB, 233x205) Image search: [Google]
smug devil.png
105 KB, 233x205
>>342536000
>MN9 backer is so fannyflustered that he tries to deflect criticism by playing the autism card
>>
>>342533925
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>342520778
Holy shit, /v/ was reddit as fuck back then.
>>
>>342533925
Very accurate.
>>
File: 1339182101173.jpg (43 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
1339182101173.jpg
43 KB, 650x435
>>342536259
Please refrain from posting images from Rebellion.
>>
>>342534429
Thank you, but it's okay - I get the pleasure of saying I Told You So to those idiots.
>>
>>342536475
>then
>>
File: 1437925803234.jpg (148 KB, 1494x500) Image search: [Google]
1437925803234.jpg
148 KB, 1494x500
>>342520778
3 years ago /v/ was also shilling Wii U days and nights

I remember shills pushing all the "you don't own a Wii U" thread

Its autism
>>
>>342536000
>please don't post anything bad about this game or inafune
>>
>>342521062
Ask Neil Young
>>
>>342520778
feels kinda good that i managed to make some nerds waste some of their money
>>
>>342529756
Who said that besides you?
>>
>3 years ago
>>
>I was one of the few warning faggots about this shit
Feels good you faggots that didn't listen got fucked up the ass. You all deserve everything and more dumb cunts.
>>
>>342531508
pretty sure he meant Rob just wanted a tattoo of it
>>
How anyone trusted him after this is beyond me.
>>
File: 1465374223315.gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
1465374223315.gif
2 MB, 244x194
>people who pledged to MN9 coming to /v/ to shitpost about how good it is
>people who didn't pledge and didn't buy it say it's shit
>"YOU NEVER PLAYED IT, SO THERE" responses as damage control

What sort of living hell is this?
>>
>>342520890
he isn't the creator of megman you stupid fuck
>>
File: conman.jpg (355 KB, 662x1084) Image search: [Google]
conman.jpg
355 KB, 662x1084
>people trusted this man
>>
What ever happened to Dina?
>>
>>342536000
So, did they send you that artwork?
>>
>>342537923
he's right though

it's the only thing he's right about
>>
File: 1392495295524.png (159 KB, 473x496) Image search: [Google]
1392495295524.png
159 KB, 473x496
>>342537840
>What sort of living hell is this

/v/
>>
>>342537840
>people who bought OW coming to /v/ to shitpost about how good it is
>people who didn't participate in the beta and didn't buy it say it's shit
>"YOU NEVER PLAYED IT, SO THERE" responses as damage control
>>
File: AHHHHHH.jpg (8 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHH.jpg
8 KB, 200x145
>>342538109
It was more a rhetorical question, but I'll take it!
>>
File: 1465925693684.jpg (102 KB, 430x627) Image search: [Google]
1465925693684.jpg
102 KB, 430x627
>>342538280
>he thinks he has a valid opinion after an open beta has ended
>>
>>342521295

>guy who obviously hasn't played overwatch tries to shit on it
>people on /v/ tell him he's wrong
>omg shills on muh board. i just wanna threadshit in peace.
>>
>>342537840
>good
>even steam, which gives any jap shit 10/10 ratings, is shitting on it

wew
>>
>>342537892
you realize you're replying to a 3 year old post right?
>>
>>342538928
Shitposting is the only element that transcends time and space.
>>
File: Girlfriend 4 Vol 01 page 44.jpg (100 KB, 728x1049) Image search: [Google]
Girlfriend 4 Vol 01 page 44.jpg
100 KB, 728x1049
>>342538109
Too bad the text isn't real and it isn't hentai. Oh well.
>>
>>342527649

stop pretending anyone stayed at 8-posts-a-day-chan
>>
>>342529360
Resident Evil still rolls in dollars? I thought people hated it now
>>
>>342521058
>le /v/ all has le no le hivemind meme
shoot yourself
>>
File: dd-2012.png (323 KB, 1464x3167) Image search: [Google]
dd-2012.png
323 KB, 1464x3167
>>
File: 814684154351.png (167 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
814684154351.png
167 KB, 375x360
>>342532479
>includes "RAY"
Reminds me of this
>>
>>342540529
Holy shit, I hope I don't end up looking like these faggots in 2020
>>
>>342540603
I mean if /v/ does a MN9 mosaic there's no way in hell that won't be used
>>
>>342540841
that depends, are you shilling any kikestarter shit?
>>
File: RAY Expansion.png (202 KB, 393x402) Image search: [Google]
RAY Expansion.png
202 KB, 393x402
>>342540603
Here's the sticker itself if you want for things to come.
>>
>>342540841
If you've ever had an opinion on /v/, congrats, you will look like that faggot
>>
>>342539835
You gotta source?
I'm up for a read
>>
>>342540841
i really hope i don't like an idiot in half a year time for pre ordering the mankind divided collector's edition
>>
File: 1464272673262.jpg (17 KB, 392x295) Image search: [Google]
1464272673262.jpg
17 KB, 392x295
>>342541013
Nice
>>
>>342540275
Its one of those series everyone hates, yet still buys the games anyway type of series.
>>
>Onsokumaru white knighting Inafune that whole thread

Reminder to report that tripfag nigger on sight.
>>
>>342520778
>there has been 100 million posts since then
>>
File: 1466124919893.png (89 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1466124919893.png
89 KB, 240x240
>>342520778
I wish he was still making Dead Rising, 3 sucks and 4 doesn't look much better. I just want silly mall hijinks back, not this open world shit.
>>
>>342541054
Source is in the filename.

Girlfriend manga.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/girlfriend/v01/c004/44.html
>>
Was it really 3 years ago? Christ.
>>
>>342524686
I remember that one. Wonder how he feels now that he notice his autism.
>>
File: 1425237526340.gif (3 MB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1425237526340.gif
3 MB, 250x255
>this thread
>>
File: 1461807898624.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1461807898624.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>342524131
>>
I'm going to need all of you to stay out of the Bloodstained threads.
Lately we've been getting a lot of salty MN9 beckers shitting up our threads.
Thanks.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.