[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the first PlayStation came out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2917650-1015858493-origi.jpg (355 KB, 3780x1420) Image search: [Google]
2917650-1015858493-origi.jpg
355 KB, 3780x1420
Where were you when the first PlayStation came out?
>>
Fuck I dunno like 2nd grade in ft riley Kansas. A friend got it and we played tekken and I beat the game by pressing all of the buttons at once over and over
>>
In school I think.
>>
A mute, screeching toddler
>>
Freshman or Sophomore of HS.

>Eh, this might be good eventually, but whatever Nintendo comes out with after the SNES should be even better!
>>
>>342518510
woah are you like 40
>>
>>342516787
Not born yet :^)
>>
>>342516787
most of /v/ wasn't even born yet.
>>
1st year HS. Went half/half with parents for one on saved allowance.

>>342518510

>Eh, this might be good eventually, but whatever Nintendo comes out with after the SNES should be even better!

This, so hard.

Having an autist friend with 64 for some random Goldeneye was the optimum setup.
>>
>>342518772
>>
I was in 5th grade in 95

My dad's friend order a PlayStation from Japan about 5 months before it was released in the U.S.

I remember him making a big deal that it can play music cds and Ridge Racer was the very first game I played at his house

My dad bought it for me when it was released in the US and bought me Wipeout and Jumping Flash
>>
>>342516787
I think I was in 4th or 5th grade? Didn't actually get one until 7th grade though. FFIX was pretty comfy senpai.
>>
In 1995 I was 4.

It was my first console, but we didn't get it until like 96 or 97.

I didn't know any better though so it was great. I have more nostalgia for the PS1 then anything media wise.

I basically stayed completely Playstation (sans the odd PC game on my shitty eMachines) until I got a 360 when the Slim came out.

Nowadays I own everything but the Playstation brand still has my majority of gaming time spent.
>>
I don't know all I remember is my older cousin got one and I played twisted metal and loaded demos all day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.