[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bully.jpg (614 KB, 640x914) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
614 KB, 640x914
How does /v/ feel about pic related?
>>
Is good, needs sequel.
>>
Underrated. could use a sequel.
>>
Really fresh concept, tried a lot of new ideas especially for the time.

I got in on Steam a few months back, and after playing the first hour, the game crashes on startup now. Haven't touched it since.
>>
>>342514986
gta without funny stuff
>>
>>342514986
real fun and realistic in some ways, they got the bullying moves just like my time in high school
>>
>>342516496
It on psn store too if you have a PS4.
>>
For some reason the music makes me really depressed and has stopped me from playing it multiple times.
>>
>>342517489
For how much? Graphics updated?
>>
>>342517593
That mission called setup or something had music that sounded real depressing and so did the one where you go to the asylum, but most of the music was fine with either being chill or upbeat
>>
>>342514986
Great game, won't get a sequel in the current climate, unless they remind you every 30 seconds that it's a parody like GTA V.
>>
>>342517750
15 euro and think 15 dollars on American store too.
Recently in Europe it was on sale for 8.

It just a PS2 release so no graphics or gameplay updates, there is PS4 trophies for it though.
GTA III, Vice city and SA have all gotten the same treatment too.
I think you can get all three GTA games in a bundle for 40 or 50 euro.
>>
Great game, but everything just falls the fuck apart in the last chapter.
I get that storytelling demands that Jimmy lose everything he built up in the previous chapters, but it's all like "Oh hey, everyone magically loves you and kisses your ass, oops now they don't"
>>
>>342517593
dumdum dumdum dumdum dudududu dumdum dumdum dumdum dumdum
>>
>>342517952
With all the school shooting and Anti bully campaigns I could never see it happens.
>>
I miss the PS2 era.
yea we got a lot of shit but at least not every game was mainstream and muh cinematic experience.
>>
>>342518046
>nerds got the balls to disrespect Jimmy

That is just retarded.
>>
>>342517920
this one is the asylum music right? it plays when you go hitch a ride with a skateboard and car too
>>
>>342518597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GRKP3nqcTU
>>
>>342518714
Man that is really depressing but it's kinda chill
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.