[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /v/ros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Vita-1.jpg (18 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Vita-1.jpg
18 KB, 650x433
What went wrong /v/ros?
>>
>Get a 1000 off craigslist with 32G memory card
>Have a bunch of PSN gift cards left over from work
>enjoy the 10 or so Vita games I want plus a bunch of things for PS1 and PSP

Nothing for me. If /v/ could be objective (not likely), the Vita has more going for it than any other failed console.
>>
That glossy plastic finish for starters.

Overpriced mem cards.
>>
>>342514967
Pretty much my indie and weeb machine. Plays VN's just fine, some grindy games are actually better on it like tales. Has cross save with Dragon's Crown, Leifrasir, Warriors Orochi 3.

It looks better than the 3ds, less clunky, and it gets free games on PS+ and atlus releases stuff on it. The only thing missing would be if capcom finally nutted up and released monhun on it and gyakuten saiban I wouldn't have to take out that 3ds at all.
>>
>Vita thread
I'm about to start Odin Sphere. What should I know?
>>
>>342515872
I have about 18 hours played so far and I'm really enjoying it
Remember to eat food it gives you XP. Don't be shy to use items.
In the bottom right corner of the screen is a small map that shows your Grade for the battle and where all the enemies are. Its extremely useful.
Also I just found out that Phozons replenish PP.
>>
Psvita has no game.
>>
>>342515872
Apart from the basic 4 O shortcuts for skills you're shown you can also add more shortcuts with inputs such as quarter circles + O/Square, half circle + O/Square or up+down/down+up + O/Square.

Food and restaurant dishes are your primary source of xp.
>>
>>342515872
>>342516386
>>342516518
should i get it for vita or ps4?
>>
>>342514967
Norhing went wrong if you want a weeb machine. Also has great indie support. Its also no good for younger kids who are the primary audience worldwide for handhelds.
>>
>>342515872
> Always check your skill tree for clues or to confirm if the stage you on has any hidden skill gems.
> Fruit are a good source of early exp, but don't rely on plants to give you exp long term.
> If you already have the skills you want:
- spend your phozons on maxing passives
- spread them around instead of maxing a few skills. Levelling up a skill gives you more attack, PP, knockback, etc and spending 120 phozons on one skill is less efficient than spending them levelling 3 lvl 1 skills to lvl 2, yielding higher attack for you.
> to get the true ending you need to finish armageddon multiple times
> mercedes needs to land to reload. There's no reload button, she just reloads if you stand still and you've burned PP
> Try to get that skill that refills POW everytime you kill something.
> If you want to fast level, max the rightmost skill tree. It yields discounts for merchants, more exp from food, etc. Cheaper food means easier exp from buying food, and buying ingredients for Maury.
> you can spam chickens by buying mulberry seeds from an earlier chapter, and having chicks eat them.
>>
>>342516449
Is there multiple people who use the saucy name?
>>
i guess the question is, should i get odinsphere or use that 40 dollars on a bunch of summer sale pc games?
>>
>>342516560
Do you prefer portability or a bigger screen?
>>
Nothing

I'm thinking what two games to buy for it next week. Or maybe I'll just get ZTD and a memory card
>>
>>342514967
sold more than PiiU
>>
>>342516560
Only 2 differences are portability and there is some slow down on the vita

I've only experienced the slow down twice and weirdly enough it was in an area with no enemies. Just a dark room with 2 chests. Other than that it runs perfectly.

So like the other anon said
Portability or big screen
>>
Is it even close to getting hacked
>>
>>342517660

Nope
>>
>>342517660
It has been hacked. You can find it on wololo or gbatemp
>>
>>342517862

Only for Vita homebrew and PSP/PS1 piracy/homebrew
>>
>>342518051
True. I should have specified. You can also put emulators and shit
>>
>>342514967
No games.
>>
>>342514967
Normalfags don't like "Weeb" games, that's why it failed.
>>
>>342516386
>>342516518
>>342516716
Alright thanks. How long would you say it is? Gonna devote all of next week to ZTD so I was hoping I could finish it before then.
>>
>>342520710
8 hours per story and about 1 hour to go through the armageddon book once, but you'll need to go through it more than once to get the true end and not just the good end.
>>
>no piracy support

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.