[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy doorpeaks right into the barrel of my shotgun >slams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: resident-evil-umbrella-corps.jpg (166 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-umbrella-corps.jpg
166 KB, 1024x576
>guy doorpeaks right into the barrel of my shotgun
>slams the door and takes off
>killed by crimsonhead

This game is a kek and a half anyone else playing?
>>
Got it on PS4, way more fun than I expected.

Shame about the performance and animations though. Feels like a DoA game
>>
>>342481941
>Call of Evil: Resident Duty

I'm a contrarian hat tipping faggot who hates evil corporations, thinks women are out to castrate me, and sincerely believes that video games are dying because FPS players don't still run around with twenty guns strapped to their back regaining health by picking up chicken dinners.
>>
>>342482082
I don't know about PS4, but PC users got a 800 meg patch this morning and it seems to be flowing better.
>>
>>342481941
>0.01€ has been deposited toyour accou t
>>
File: 1426301313932.jpg (58 KB, 366x290) Image search: [Google]
1426301313932.jpg
58 KB, 366x290
>Trying to counter the brainer when not the host
>>
>>342482254
>le shill meme.

Just hide the thread and move on, it's the only way to fight shill/games I don't like threads.
>>
>>342482387
How the fuck do you counter the trainer?

I got a counter by accident like once, otherwise it's just "teleports behind you" Nuthin Personell for me all the time.
>>
>>342481941
I actually like it. It has flaws, but it is not that bad
>>
I seriously hope they nerf senor grenades and zombie busters. They spam those at the beginning of any open map. It ruins the tactical side of thingz.
>>
>>342482610
You counter it if it's not heated by hitting the melee during the beginning of the swing. The guy will automatically parry it and shoot him in the head.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.