[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you thinking about thos game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: undertale.png (43 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
43 KB, 3840x2160
What are you thinking about thos game?
>>
not so bnad
>>
It's alright, but felt incomplete. The music is sonic tier, and the fanbase is cancer. So it's just alright in my opinion
>>
it was fun but i'm sick of seeing it now. it's the new my little pony.
>>
>>342480980
Not bad
>>
I'm thinking there is absolutely no reason to ever play it again after getting all the endings.
>>
true
>>
>>342480980
Fucking boring
>>
The dialogue is terrible, which isn't a problem for most games, but is a problem when the game is 90% dialogue. The parts where it begrudgingly lets you play it are alright.
>>
I used to like the game until I discovered other people like the game, now I hate the game
>>
>>342480980
"Emotional blackmail"
>>
I'm tired of people talking about this game like it's good.

It's an indie game, it plays and looks like an indie game.

The guy who made it is a music producer who doesn't know shit about anything else, which is why everything except the music is shit, because all he can do is music.

The graphics are awful and his only attempt to fix it was to make a black background and remove most of the graphics and call it "simplistic" because he's fucking lazy and can't draw for shit.

THe storyline is literally cancer. That's the story, spoiler alert, the whole story is about a malignant tumor that grows inside you and your only way to stop it is to get a 200% refund.

Although gamemaker is an okay engine, so i give it a plus for that.

Everything that i haven't mentioned, was directly ripped from Earthbound, even some of the songs used ripped Soundfonts (instruments) from earthbound and it was only legal because the instruments were "slightly" altered.

The battle system is NOT unique so shut the fuck up about saying it's unique.

It's a fun battle system, because it's stolen from bullet-hell genre. Other than that, there is no reason any of you would play this except because it became POPULAR due to a CANCER FANBASE.
overall rating: 0/10.

Have fun being the reason.
>>
Too deep for me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.