[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Games you finished completely out of spite I loved Budokai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 256px-Dbzsaga.jpg (33 KB, 256x322) Image search: [Google]
256px-Dbzsaga.jpg
33 KB, 256x322
>ITT: Games you finished completely out of spite
I loved Budokai 3 so i got hyped for sagas when i saw the ad in the manual. Wasted $60 i worked hard to save up on this piece of shit
>>
>>342474776
I remember getting this game and 100%ing it in 2 days only because I paid full price. I sold that shit the day after. Only game I ever sold back.

I tried to coop it with a friend 10 years later, it was still a piece of shit and when the game froze on us we gave up.
>>
Donkey Kong 64

The turning point was beating the Donkey Kong arcade game to get a banana. After that I was like, "Well, that was probably the hardest banana, might as well get them all, now."
>>
File: 1465165845209.webm (2 MB, 848x478) Image search: [Google]
1465165845209.webm
2 MB, 848x478
>>342475018
The animations and models were beyond shit and they actually made the AI worse. The advance """"combos"""" were just your character flailing around wildly. I remember this game being the reason i hated Dimps for a while
>>
>>342475550
Are those the Xenoverse models? they look great without all the shitty effects the game has.
>>
I finished every single DBZ game on PS2.

But to answer your question, Infamous second son. I don't like that game at all and I actually platinumed it just because it was my first PS4 game. And I wanted to be able to accurately critique every single aspect of it, hoping that the more I played it might 'click' with me considering the game was so acclaimed upon release. But that never happened.

Also I then wrote a 4 paragraph post a forum I frequent in reply to someone when asking why I disliked it, and got no replies from anyone... I dunno I guess nobody was as interested in going deep into why infamous second son is ass but me. It was one of those flavor of the month one and done style games I avoid like a plague now.
>>
>>342475842
I see a lot of people not liking the game, even though i thought it was fine. Nothing special but nothing bad either. Only thing i did hate was then teasing the paper abilities with the ar scavenger hunt
>>
File: The_Lost_Frontier_front_cover.png (3 MB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
The_Lost_Frontier_front_cover.png
3 MB, 1066x1500
Heres another
>J&D: The Lost Frontier
Even the team in charge of making this knew it was a mistake. Its why it got zero to no marketing at all
>>
>>342476130
I liked it, especially the neon and video powers. Then again I never played the first two since lightning powers don't click with me
>>
>>342474776
Oh god what a crock of shit, I'm sorry OP. I will never forget the graphical glitches my friends and I suffered through.
>>342475550
Sagas was made by Avalanche, not Dimps.

Also pic related, what a disaster in game design, Only finished it was mindless enough to get through.
>>
File: shitshit.jpg (376 KB, 1500x1336) Image search: [Google]
shitshit.jpg
376 KB, 1500x1336
>>342478317
whoops.
>>
>>342474776
>spent 60 USD on this
Goddamn. A friend and I played this as a rental, and it was awful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.