[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open Diogenes' Adventures 1 >spawn in barrel, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: diogenes_fps_fanart.jpg (223 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
diogenes_fps_fanart.jpg
223 KB, 1058x1058
>open Diogenes' Adventures 1
>spawn in barrel, with absolute jack shit
>first mission: look for a honest man
im fucking stuck help me
>>
Go to your local government, they can help you out.
>>
Hey.
>>
>>342473783
second mission: find dogs
>>
How the fuck was I supposed to know I was supposed to pluck a chicken for the "definition of a man" quest?
>>
You missed the lantern outside of your starting spawn. Go pick it up and equip it. Then look for the bone pile and search it to make Alexander spawn.
>>
>>342474794
Get the fuck out of my sunlight, I am trying to masturbate here
>>
>>342473783
fuck off>>342474907
>>
>>342473783
Did you try the streets at night yet?
>>
I'm not the only one who slightly teared up at the ending, am I?
>>
>Hegesias having asked him to lend him one of his writings, he said, "You are a simpleton, Hegesias; you do not choose painted figs, but real ones; and yet you pass over the true training and would apply yourself to written rules."

'le chose many lives XD' kids BTFO
>>
>try some german games
>they are fucking retardedly complex, and when you finish the game, the game deletes itself, refunds the money, and it says the game was never real
fuck german devs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.