[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Overwatch be a $60 dollar game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Overwatchwallpaper.jpg (264 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Overwatchwallpaper.jpg
264 KB, 1191x670
>Lack of content
>Under 10 maps in the game and a quarter of them are shit
>OP characters *Cough Bastion and Mcree*
>Feeling of an underwhelming experience

Games like Star Wars:Battlefront and Titanfall get shit on for it's lack of content, why does Overwatch get a free pass? Because it's "Different"?

Discuss /v/.
>>
>>342473682
>Because it's "Different"?
no because blizzcuck inb4 b-bbut it is $40 dollars hidden somewhere
>>
It's a $40 game though.
Do you want it to cost more?
>>
>>342473682
Anon, if you want to pay more you can mail Blizzard $20,i'm sure they'll accept it.
>>
No game should be $60
>>
Because it doesn't feel like it was rushed out
>>
>>342473865

/thread
>>
>bastion
>op

t. a shitter
>>
>>342473682
if you played it on pc it was $40 unless you wanted to pay an additional $20 for unnecessary skins.

blizzard forced console cucks to pay the extra $$ for the skins though, you're not a console cuck right?
>>
It's fun.
Also, torbjorn is the op hero, not mccree.
>>
there are people who bought SFV for 60 bucks so sure
>>
>>342473865
Why not
>>
>>342473916
Nah, op is right. All the bs turret heroes are broken. You're probably just an autistic neckbeard.
>>
>>342473682
>*Cough Bastion and Mcree*
So you've played 5 hours?

>Feeling of an underwhelming experience
well that isn't subjective at all
>>
>>342473916
Seriously the bastion is op meme died quickly I see less and less of them.

Also the game was 40 dollars. You act as if it wont have more maps and heroes later.
>>
>>342473682
its only $60 if you buy the shitty DLC edition or if you're a consolecuck
>>
>>342473682
It's $40 you stupid console pleb. I bet you bought TF2 on console too. They're not going to bother to update your inferior version
>>
>>342473682
Bait, but i'll bite.

>Enough content for the purchase to be justified (70 hours and counting)
>12 maps (Hanamura a shit)
>Confirmed for not playing the game or just spouting what he hears on /v/
>Feels like a polished game with unique characters

Battlefront had literally a third of the maps on release, had no diversity and is banking on the franchise. Titanfall I had fun with, but I also got for free so I have a biased opinion.
>>
File: 1384839386326.jpg (96 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
1384839386326.jpg
96 KB, 646x404
>>342474176
>VOTE FOR LEAVE TODAY
>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ESCAPE

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>342473682
Battlefront is awful. Let's never speak of it.

>At-at on rails
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.