[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Litterally no excuse not to get and build a PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Gamurrgirl.jpg (50 KB, 599x435) Image search: [Google]
Gamurrgirl.jpg
50 KB, 599x435
This Nigga buildt a 25 dollars toaster and it actually fucking work better than your toasters.
https://youtu.be/g0yir6c5Qf0
What's your excuse not to build a PC right now ?
>>
University student so I have to travel between home and school a lot. No permanent residence.
>>
>>342473431
Large TV for a monitor, it's not backlit. No wonder she looks like her soul was pulled out of her.
>>
>>342473617
>woman
>soul
>>
>>342474879

sorry she rejected you famalam.
>>
>trackball
>a backup trackball
>arrow keys
>>
>>342473431
Impressibe
>>
>>342473431

her smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>342473489

So am I. It isn't as hard as it looks to put the tower and monitor in your car then toss all cables and everything else into a trash bag. Reassembly is 5min job. I move it from home to uni a few times a year.
>>
I already have a 1500€ pc. Neat video though
>>
>>342475347
Or just get a laptop. But heaven forbid anyone actually say that here.

Much better to be the guy packing a trash bag every fucking weekend
>>
>>342473431
Looks like she was beaten and told to pose. Track ball plus arrow keys. True gaymer senpai fo lyfe
>>
>>342475815
I'm still playing with arrow keys, got a problam m8?
I'll fucking crush you in Q3.
>>
>>342473617
It is backlit, but it looks dim because it's being blasted with a camera flash.
>>
wtf use wasd bitch
>>
>>342473431
Impressive but this is not a 25 dollar PC.

This is a dumpster dive PC with around 25 dollars of additional components with preexisting peripherals.

Depending where you live you can actually get better stuff if you dumpster dive near offices.
>>
>>342474928
You're sure to get da pussy now for defending her honor
>>
File: 1466514932615.png (460 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
1466514932615.png
460 KB, 473x960
>you have no excuse
>you just have to get 90% of the build for free!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.