[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What banned in australia character is your favorite from this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1466649541834.jpg (1 MB, 2404x3332) Image search: [Google]
1466649541834.jpg
1 MB, 2404x3332
What banned in australia character is your favorite from this upcoming video that's banned in australia /v/?
>>
The one with the tiddies
>>
>>342458005
the one with the glasses
>>
What the hell is that
>>
>>342458234
It's a game that is rated T for teen in america but it got banned in Australia
>>
I'll take the blatant Platinum the Trinity knockoff.
>>
>>342458320
And what's the name?
>>
>>342458521
MeiQ under the labyrinth
>>
File: wooooo caribou.jpg (43 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
wooooo caribou.jpg
43 KB, 480x600
>tfw ryoji is back
>>
>>342458005
Doesn't look that bad, why is it banned here?

Top left for the Argyle thighighs.
>>
>>342459556
Because Australia sucks
>>
>>342459706
Fair enough.
>>
>>342459556
>The game features a variety of female characters dressed in provocative clothing with their cleavage emphasised by their clothing revealing the sides or underside of their breasts. Four of the five characters – Estra, Flare, Maki and Setia, although of indeterminate age, are all adult-like, with voluptuous bosoms and large cleavage that are flaunted with a variety of skimpy outfits.

>The fifth main character, Connie, is depicted as child-like in comparison. She is flat-chested, under-developed physically (such as the hips), is significantly shorter than the other characters and wears her hair in pigtails. She also has a child-like voice, wears colourful child-like clothing and appears naive in her outlook on life. She is also referred to as a “girl” by the other main characters. In the Board’s opinion, the character of Connie depicts a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18.

>The game features use of the Playstation Vita’s touchscreen feature, that allows the player to touch or run their finger across the touchscreen in order to make any female character’s breasts move in response. The chest area of Connie is viewed moving slightly when this occurs, which is significantly different from the greater movement viewed when one of the four adult-like female characters is touched.

>Within the character menu, the player can also touch the head, hips and legs of a character and a voice clip plays in reaction. When the player touches Connie in this mode it prompts verbal responses from her – either, “So flat. Super-flat.”, “Smooth”, “Just a little squishy” or two variations of a perturbed “Woah” sound. The application accompanying the game states there is a reaction to either the breasts, head, hips or legs of a character being touched. The touch response to each is indeterminate, as the gameplay footage does not indicate which area of the body is being touched when a response is heard.

Meanwhile Senran Kagura got through with identical content.
>>
>>342458320
No big deal I guess, from the looks of it seems it's your usual Vita shovelware where nobody gives a shit about gameplay.
>>
>>342459885

Actually it's a dungeon crawler featuring customizable mecha from the Disgaea team. Looks pretty fun.
>>
>>342458005
redhead is the best girl as usual
>>
>>342459859
I don't get why they ban this sort of game, but allow The Witcher 3 and stuff like Game of Thrones here.

I've seen more sex, mentions or raping little girls/boys and nude women in 1 season of GoT than I have in almost all games like this particular one.
>>
File: genkaitokki.jpg (3 MB, 4648x3560) Image search: [Google]
genkaitokki.jpg
3 MB, 4648x3560
For fun, here's the casts of another two of Compile Heart's upcoming waifu RPGs.

Here's the pirate RPG. Note, all characters in this game can actually change their breast size, so don't worry about that too much when judging.
>>
File: maryskelter.jpg (1 MB, 3196x2176) Image search: [Google]
maryskelter.jpg
1 MB, 3196x2176
And here's some from Mary Skelter, which is a vaguely-persona-esque-with-yandere-girls game involving injections or something.

There's a couple of other girls they added since this pic but they're not that interesting.
>>
>>342460258
Because those two doesn't have creep lolicon content in them. Come one anon, we both know why it got banned.
>>
>>342460456
This game probably won't even come west but Mary Skelter seems much more likely to come west since it doesn't revolve around loli breasts
>>
>>342460456
2nd row third along, little fox girl.

>>342460568
Twintails top right or the blonde one underneath.

>>342460642
I know anon, but it sucks. They also have a metric ton of rape and senseless murder, but you know whatever.
I still like GoT, but it's unfair.
>>
>that pedo bait

good thing it's banned
>>
So you fight in mechs in this or something judging by the footage? Thats pretty cool.
>>
>>342461024
but I'm an actual pedophile and bottom left is my favorite character there
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.