[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Blizzard in the last 2 years >Hearthstone >Heroes of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
>Blizzard in the last 2 years
>Hearthstone
>Heroes of the Storm
>New WoW expansions
>New Starcraft II expansion
>Overwatch
>Warcraft Movie
>Valve in the last 5 years
>CSGO
>Dota 2

Where were you when Blizzard overthrew Valve and became so based?
>>
I, too, look forward to the ASSFAGGOTSization of every genre there is, OP
>>
>>342456413
Yeah i like fun too
>>
>Blizzcucks
>>
Blizz already fooled me into buying Sc2 and d3. Never again.
>>
>>342456334
You forgot HTC Vive and The lAb.
>>
>>342456334
Damn, Gabe is looking good. He finally got rid of that mullet and covered up his shitty chin.
>>
>falling for the blizzard meme
Go back
>/reddit
>>
>>342456334
Holy Shit he's really is Santa.
>>
>>342456334
>valve
lets get devs and fans on board by not pulling a nintendo and competing directly with those that want to use our platform and instead make our service as secure and fully featured as possible while ignoring all the shit that console babbies fling
>blizzard
marketing budget, pandering aaaanndd YEAH MONEY THANK GOD FOR THESE STUPID KEKS WHO BUY OUR COSMETIC SHIT AND HAVE BEEN PAYING MONTHLY FEES FOR LIKE 10 YEARS
>>
>>342456334
I logged to the battle.net three months ago.
I'm on Steam every single day.
Go figure.
>>
>Blizzard in the last 2 years
>Hearthstone
>Heroes of the Storm
Garbage.
>New WoW expansions
Garbage.
>New Starcraft II expansion
Garbage.
>Overwatch
Fun.
>Warcraft Movie
Garbage.

Gee, how great.
>>
>>342456334

GET BACK TO WRITING THE WINDS OF WINTER YOU CUNT
>>
>>342457250
>Hearthstone
Garbage.
fixed for ya, seemed to have left that out
>>
>>342456334
Steam Machine
Steam Controller
Steam Link
Dota 2 Mods
HTC Vive
The Lab
>>
File: 1448005797822.gif (477 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448005797822.gif
477 KB, 480x270
>>342457442
I think most people would prefer software over hardware.
>>
>>342457442
>complete failure
>questionable, needs more revisions
>good
>hyped up as the return of WC3 and completely forgotten just like /v/ hyped up Steam Broadcasting as the Twitch killer
>VR is a fad
>see above
>>
>>342457440
You're right, sorry. I'd even argue that it's the biggest pile of shit on that list.
>>
>creating a bunch of garbage games and a movie so bad it reaches nigh legendary levels of shittiness makes you "based"
>>
>>342456334
Valve made 2 good games, Blizzard none
>>
Valve has lost its way. They might as well be a mobile free 2 play company now.
>>
>>342457543
>Too poor to spend money on VR
>Tries to justify it by pretending they're not interested

Shouldn't you be shitting up a youtube comment section instead of being here?
>>
>>342460859
Not him but I have more than enough disposable income to buy all VR peripherals and I haven't bought a single one. I'm not pay to beta test your technology. Call me when it has good games worth a shit.
>>
>>342456334
Quality over quantity.

Blizzard has shown this sacrifice in spades over the last decade.
>>
If Blizzard were to make another WarCraft RTS and bring back Rob Pardo and some competent writers for it (WoW ignored), they would have all my money. But another Blizzard RTS in general would also be great.
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (26 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
26 KB, 600x610
>>342457442
>>
>>342456334
let's just ignore way more important things like VR and online distribution
>>
>>342456334
>Baby's first card game
>Heroes of the failed franchises
>Wow... expansions...t-t-thanks!
>Korean RTS on life support.
>Team Fortress 3
>https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/
>>
Bantz aside I don't understand mustard racers most of whom usually advocate for Gabe's bullshit. Valve is making a TON of money and they are making NO fucking games. If that's not a metric for how bullshit the native PC market is, I don't know what is. And I'm saying this with about 2k hours in dota2.
>>
>>342456334
Yeah, and they've probably made a lot less money than Valve in that time due to being hacks that ruin their franchises. Valve may not make games, but at least their franchises still have some sanctity. Blizzard's have all been brutally raped in their lust for casuals' money.
>>
>>342463825
It's clear for everyone to see that the current market for PC gaming is extremely toxic to good games and more suited toward cash cows. If they wait out 2-3 more years, they can go back to making quality games without microtransactions, DLC, or ridiculous marketing budgets hanging over their heads.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.