[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS VITA buyer inquiry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ps_vita_front_side_sony.jpg (112 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_front_side_sony.jpg
112 KB, 800x425
I'm interested in this device, particularly the remote play functionality, and I know its library is lacking. I still think its a cool gadget, and wanted to know if getting the original or slim model would be better.
I know slim is lcd and orginal is OLED. The slim has that universal charging. Basically i have the ability to get an original for $100 or should spend more for a brand new slim if so what bundles would one suggest?

Inb4 no gaems
>>
Bamp
>>
>2016
>Buying an actual VITA instead of a PSTV
>He doesn't know about Sony's WiFi troubles
Sony killed the VITA for a reason. It fails in just about everything it has tried to accomplish.
>>
>>342452185
If you don't already own a vita then it's not for you. Get a 3ds and hack it, never give a dime to nintendo.
>>
>>342453070
I have an original 3ds
>>
>>342453431
Then 1k for 100 is a good deal if it's like new.
>>
>>342453070
Yeah its in great condition.
Thanks m8
>>
>>342452185

>Bought a a Vita instead of a Playstation TV because I do like to play games away from home sometimes
>Turns out, most of the games I was interested in in weren't that great

Don't make the same mistake as me. At this point I'm debating on selling it and trying to recoup a small amount of my losses.
>>
>>342453824
I'll buy it. put it on ebay and place a link here.
>>
>>342453894

I would if I didn't have to go to bed. Need to be up early tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I'll put it on there later.
>>
>>342452185
Buy a slim, slightly faster in my experience. Uses a regular micro USB. What bundles are available to you?
>>
>>342454039
> slightly faster in my experience.
It's not, but it is lighter and the battery last longer, usb is good too.
>>
>>342452185
>particularly the remote play functionality

Enjoy the UIs not designed for handhelds
>>
>>342452185
Get Slim for the convenience of using any charger and the prebuilt 1Gb, get the original if you want the oled, the color range is still better than many LED screens.

Make sure you get a grip accesory because without handles your hands go numb after a while.

Vita's pretty great overall, I get a cheap classic game or two when they're on sale.
>>
>>342454403
Lot's of games reconfigure the touch screens for the vita. Take Fallout 4 for example.
>>
>>342454454
>prebuilt 1Gb
even worse than apple's 16GB cucking
really hope sony doesn't fuck up the storage amounts if they even get to making another portable
>>
>>342454454
Is there an accessory to make the sticks bigger? That's my only problem, my hands are too fat and big
>>
>>342454665
The cuck didn't mention that the 1gb doesn't work if you have a memory card connected so it might as well not be there
>>
>>342454546

I''ve seen a lot that tweak controls. but not many if any that do much about size or font. Lots of tiny text.
>>
>>342454868
it's pretty neat to have for saves though if you have physicals and are waiting for a memory card to ship.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.