[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyer's remorse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 273x185
>tfw fell for the valvejew
Hold me brehs
>>
>still having interest in the game after the absolute madman turned it into league of dota
>>
File: regret.png (62 KB, 322x121) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
62 KB, 322x121
>>
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
I paid $80 for the gold edition a couple days ago for PS4 and it's pretty much dead as fuck.
>>
File: 1464993375039.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1464993375039.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
>>342452307
>>
>>342452216
Wait what happened? i completely stopped caring about mobas a while ago
>>
>>342452307
Why haven't you refunded it?
>>
>>342452756
because its bait
>>
>>342452943
oh, right
>>
>>342449909
>spent $50 for pay to lag map
No ragrats, its the only thing I even play anymore so why not
>>
File: waste of money.png (39 KB, 310x115) Image search: [Google]
waste of money.png
39 KB, 310x115
>>342452307
This

This game is fucking trash, after you finish the main quests, the DLC and the side shit there's nothing to fucking do. Valve needs to be more lenient with its refunds
>>
>>342452683
Nothing happened, he's just memeing.

In fact that's a negative thing, barely anything changed. It's not stale by any means, the meta is changing wildly every patch,but kinda same-y in the cycle of metas emerging.
>>
FML
2 was good by this time
It's over
>>
File: 1397002979169.png (82 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1397002979169.png
82 KB, 500x350
>>342452683
I'm mostly shitposting about the league bit, but the game is just fucking weird now after the amount of changes they've made.

>comeback gold which completely changed how fights play out
>towers have an aura which gives +armor
>map changed to include more creep camps
>after introducing several items that buff spells, icefrog said "fuck it" and introduced spellpower into the game
>supports got glimmer cape and solar crest, for a while the meta was literally about supports preventing their carries from dying
>physical damage carries got fucking iron talon
>new hero aghs upgrades (except in the last patch) which tended to fuck with the meta
>there's now a radar feature, works similar to tower buffs, which allows you to "ping" for enemy players on the map

>>342453389
>In fact that's a negative thing, barely anything changed.

Plenty has been changing you fug. The "stale meta" cycle you're referring to is the fact that despite everything winter wyvern and ember spirit are almost always top-tier.

Somedays I wonder if there's a way to go back to the pre-TI3 days and alter the meta enough so that ratting wasn't so damn viable that still didn't lead to memepush.
>>
File: 1383432518343.jpg (179 KB, 850x518) Image search: [Google]
1383432518343.jpg
179 KB, 850x518
>>342454063
>Comeback gold
I'll give ya that, buyback isn't as hefty as it should be
>Tower Armor
Hardly matters if you're getting dived anyway
>More crepes
One hard camp is hardly meta shifting, the hard lane is now more than collecting passive gold
>Spellpower
Nukers got useless in longer games, now they still have a chance
>Glimmer and Solar
Yeah fuck these items hard
>Iron talon
It's shit bruv
>More aghs
Aghs was always a useless item until a while ago. Now it's less useless
>Radar
You can't even use it for the first 10 min

I like the changes
However, I'm in the skill bracket where people fuck off after a succesful fight rather than push like a constipated GI in Vietnam
>>
>>342454724
>One hard camp is hardly meta shifting

Combined with Iron Talon it lead to a resurgence in the heavy chink farm meta.

>Nukers got useless in longer games

Yes, but in his quest to make them viable he ended up making a meta where the two best carries were Invoker and OD.

>Aghs was always a useless item until a while ago.

m8 you can't be fucking serious, aghs changes have completely changed the meta at several periods. I know it's easy to forget in the heyday of memepush because of void and tinker but aghs+razor (and refresher) is what let people throw their faces at highground and win. Tiny, Meepo (in those rare moments when he is meta), Invoker, Visage, and ESP. Brew (again, when he was meta) all relied heavily on their aghs to make the major team comps of their day work.

>However, I'm in the skill bracket where people fuck off after a succesful fight

I am sorry for your lots. Not that 3.5 is much better. Or it might not even be anymore, I haven't played in over a fucking year now.
>>
>>342456436
Chinks will always be chinkz bruh, can't do anything about it
Invoker and OD have always been OP and always will be
Aghs will be Aghs
>>
File: ps_vita_system.png (227 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227 KB, 540x310
Bought one last month. What was I thinking?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.