[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
invading those chinks is just impossible. air support is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: NIPPON STRONK.jpg (619 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NIPPON STRONK.jpg
619 KB, 1920x1080
invading those chinks is just impossible.
air support is not enough
battle planning is not enough
3 different invasion points is not enough
making china a puppet is the only option. there is just no way. HOW THE FUCK DO I CONQUER CHINKLAND FUCKING DOG EATERS GODDAM
>>
>>342449673
Something something never get involved in a land war in Asia.
>>
File: 112635.jpg (60 KB, 614x641) Image search: [Google]
112635.jpg
60 KB, 614x641
Looks like they built a wall and you're the one paying for it. :v)
>>
>>342450130
FUCK YOU

>>342450040
if I'm not going to get land why the fuck should even start a war? NIPPON NEEDS TO EXPAND
>>
>play Germany
>send 6 divisions over to help the japs
>shorten the war by 4 years
>>
File: 1380333410764.jpg (7 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1380333410764.jpg
7 KB, 206x237
>>342449673
You have to invade and take Nanjiang. Take 9 divisions of marines and upgrade your planes. Take Nanjiang as quickly as possible. The Chinese have no industry so the faster you route them the faster you win. They have no ability to counter you if you route them because they can't produce arms. If you declare on them in 36 bring over all of your infantry from those stupid little islands and invade nanjiang you can sandwich their entire army south of beijing. Use the army in the north as a holding force and only keep about 10 divisions on the Russian border. With this done you should have the war against china won in about a year or so. Even if you don't have all of china it won't matter they'll capitulate when you get to guangzhou.
>>
I've seen the AI do it so it's far from impossible.

It's a matter of supply and terrain. Avoid fighting in communist china, just leave it for later unless you have dedicated mountain troops. Three points is too many, just focus on two and cut China in half. If you manage that you'll have encircled them whike ( if you did it right) isolating them from their industry. After that it's a cakewalk as you fight units that were already shitty bug are now suffering massive attrition to supply loss.
>>
>>342449673
The AI is absolutely braindead anon, it's pretty easy to encircle like 40 divisions in beijing alone using an army a fifth their size. Just focus on a point, breakthrough, encircle, and watch as the AI does next to nothing in retaliation

Stop using the battleplans, the strategic redeployments will sap your organization and the AI is fucking stupid, just micro that shit
>>
>>342449673
Why are the visuals in this game so goddamned ugly? The font, map texture, UI, and portraits all look like they're from a Facebook game.
>>
>>342449673

Could they possibly have made hoi4 uglier?
>>
>>342452363
Battleplans are fine for general movement because you can still micromanage their specific movements (so long as you pause, convincing the AI to listen to you is hellish in multiplayer), plus they give you incredible bonus to attack.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.