[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honest review of this game Is it really good or is the fanbase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Bully_frontcover.jpg (116 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
Bully_frontcover.jpg
116 KB, 300x388
honest review of this game
Is it really good or is the fanbase autistic ?
>>
>>342442739
It's really good
>>
>>342442739
Great game, but tragically short if you already know what to do. The Wii port made perfect use of the motion controls. Still wish I could find a way to flirt with Danvers.
>>
7/10 game. I never wanted to replay it after finishing it.
>>
>>342442739
It's a great game with a comfy atmosphere. Fuckin love the soundtrack also.
>>
Good game, 7/10.
>>
>>342442739
It's a pretty solid open world game that's fun to play through at least once. That's about it.
>>
>>342442739
Not everything is autism, anon.
>>
Fun game, really wish they would make another.
>>
>>342442739

it's good but like most R* titles it hasn't aged that well
>>
>>342442739
>is ___ autistic

calling everything autism and meme games is a higher form of autism anon. why don't you just play the game yourself?
>>
Fan base is 100% Captain Autismo.

It's mediocre.
>>
>>342443359

You're autism.
>>
>>342442739

Brilliant game and criminally underrated, nothing autistic about it whatsoever. For the best experience play it on PC with a gamepad, the higher resolution is a godsend.

>>342444473

Ignore this peanut.
>>
good but it has a lot fucking bugs and most of the classes are kinda of useless.
>>
Been gradually making HR graphics foe Dolphin. My Beam Cola machine looks pretty spiffy I believe.
>>
>>342442739
>ze fanbase
>>
File: RB7P54-533.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RB7P54-533.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>342447512
>>
>>342448691
Nice shirt
>>
>>342449360
The island shirt comes with the game. Still a stock blurry texture.
>>
I tried playing it and got bored after the first few hours. Does it get better over time or is it all the same shit?
>>
It is good, but is not a game for everyone. Like others said the atmosphere is comfy as fuck and the sountrack amazing
>>342449554
I don't know what you mean by "few hours". But you are trying to be the king of that school, so you will beat the crap out of the rich kids, the nerds, those sports guys, greasers, etc. You will go through seasons(fucking halloween day is awesome), you can unlock better bicycles, kart and scooters. Do some boxing. Date girls or boys. Go to the girls dorm. Getting better weapons.
And fucking around kids or adults can be fun. For example at your dorm, drop marbles at the door, press the fire alarm, laugh, throw some eggs or that stinky gas, laugh more.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.